EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » HEY DO YOU KEEP GETTING THESE EMAILS !!!HAVE ALOOK PLEASE

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HEY DO YOU KEEP GETTING THESE EMAILS !!!HAVE ALOOK PLEASE
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FUNNY HOW THIS PERSON CALLED ME SANDRA SAIRA IM ONLY USE THIS IN A CERTAIN SITE
SO ME SHORE THIS IS SUMONE WHO KNOW ME BUT ARE YOU GETTING THESE THEY R FRIGGEN HORSING BUGGING ME NOW ,SO MUCH THEY R DISSING ME I WANT TO GO INTO MY EMAIL ACCOUNT AND SLAP THEM '''KATOUSH ''
------------Respected and Honorable Sisters in Islam,

Respected Sister Sandra Saira,

Assalaamu alaykoum wahrahmatullaahi wabarakaatuh,

Sister, Please do not neglect this mail as I am requesting you individually, please see the need and with helplessness I am humbly requesting you. Sister, Even I can not contact you through terrestrial mails or airmails because it cost more and i can not affored the cost. Kindly help me. Sister I am in very very bad situation and difficulties. I pray to my Muslim Brothers and Sisters for their holy Help. I request your kindselves to help me with your holy contributions and consider me with your feavourable holy help. I also request you kindly and humbly to pray for me in your prayers and remember me in your Duva.

I am Anis Ahmed Shariff Son of Rahmathulla Shariff. My Father Rahmathulla Shariff is a blind person. I am having one sister. Sister, I am below average in the income group and my income is not even sufficient to meet the living expenditure and I will have to support my sisters family too.

Sister, Due to my mothers old age multiple organ failure probelms, I had to meet lot of expenditure on medicine and her hospitalisation for which I had taken a loan of Rs. 2,50,000=00 ($5000=00) from the bank. Sister, the interest rate so high I could not even pay the interest. Sister, under the above circumstances, I am very much in trouble and I request you humblly to kindly help me to pay off the bank loan which I have taken for a reasonable and sincere cause. I request you to kindly help me what ever possible from your side so that, it will help me to clear my bank loan. I hope your kind self will do me this feavour by helping me with what ever possible amount.

Please treat this as a sincere and personnel request. I will remember through out my life.

Please do not neglect this mail as I am requesting you individualy, please see the need and with helplessness I am humbly requesting you. Sister If you are helping me, please send your help either through Western Union Money Transfer (please inform the MTCN number, security question and answer through return mail) or through a Demand Draft or a certified cheque. I will be greatfull to you through out my life.

Hope that, your kind self will help me.

Jazakum Allahu khairan.

Wassalaamu alaykoum warahmatullaahi wabarakaatuh.

Anis Ahmed Shariff
Door No.4, Second Stage,
Industrial Suburb,
Vishweshwara Nagar,
Mysore 570008,
Karnataka, India
Email : aashariff1963@rediffmail.com
-------------

NOW IF ME CORRECT THIS GUY IS IN ES AND HE HAS SEEM TO HAVE ACCESS TO OTHERS EMAIL ACCOUNTS JUST WONDERING OK DID SOME SEARCHING AND I HAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS AND ITS RESORTING TO THIS GUYS NAME..

SO MY DEAR IF UR IN HERE IM ONTO YOU NOW !!!!!!!!!!!GOTTCHA UR THE HACKER !!!!ONLY IM USE THAT NAME HERE SO UR IN HERE ....

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gentle_giant
Member # 10863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gentle_giant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just reply with a simple **** OFF!

If they still don't leave you alone, I can teach you a few more handy phrases...

--------------------
Happiness is a choice!

Posts: 177 | From: London | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
simpri
Member # 11573

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for simpri     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ezact, tell them where to go, did they think you won the lottery!!!! Hope you're feeling a bit better today:))) x
Posts: 61 | From: UK | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi yah ?
i have told them to buck off but the little blyters keep coming back ,

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gentle_giant
Member # 10863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gentle_giant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then start messin' with their heads. Ask for banking details and other personal information so you can get the money to them. Push them just to see how far they'll go.

Another nice one is to reply to them, but make up a phoney CC address like tourismpolice@gov.in. That may get rid of them.

--------------------
Happiness is a choice!

Posts: 177 | From: London | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tami025
Member # 9181

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tami025     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i work in a major bank and i know this SCAM very well. not only will it leave you owing the bankl the funds they are trying to get from you, but you can be thrown into jail.
and you notice something...if this dude is so damn poor, how did he afford the computer to do this with. he speaks alwfully good english to be some low class poor dude.

Posts: 229 | From: philadelphia, pa, usa | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com