EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » Anyone wanting to provide a good home for a cat..or even 2?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone wanting to provide a good home for a cat..or even 2?
Member # 11766

Icon 5 posted      Profile for ..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These poor wee beasts are waiting to be loved!
Most are neutered,microchiped,vaccinated and house trained.
Visit this site ..
http://www.the-cat-flat.piczo.com/?cr=1&rfm=y

The Cat Flat in Cairo

Posts: 854 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Satanmadeyoumadeit,

satan made you do what? to care for the cat instaed of the orphan??

i provide shelter for homeless human. after that, i will search for a shelter of cats, dogs, horses,..... then finally i will search for a shelter for insects

Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes..you should know all about Animals and Islam!
Posts: 854 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
khalid_2002
Member # 1709

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for khalid_2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sheikh_batman. Batty got religious:
Satanmadeyoumadeit,

satan made you do what? to care for the cat instaed of the orphan??

i provide shelter for homeless human. after that, i will search for a shelter of cats, dogs, horses,..... then finally i will search for a shelter for insects

i respect ur opinion but i dun agree with it.. at least homeless human can think, try to improve thier life, discuss with people who understand their cases.. but what about animals.. they deserve a good life too and can't express their feelings.. so it's nice to find someone take care about them ..

Ramadan Kareem [Smile]

Posts: 310 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good luck satan, these babies need the best love and attention as you can give, and hopefully a wonderful new home. one day i will be having one, if i ever can come there to be with my wonderful partner, i d love to help you out there, looked at the website and think its fantasic, im a complete cat lover and have 2 wonderful persians. On my visit to cairo 1 month ago i was heart broken to see the state of the cats and dogs that were roming around, when i see this, it brings me to tears and if i could come there and help you, i would be honoured, In the meantime i hope you find these wonderul animals a loving and kind home
Good luck xxxxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you are doing the best job and really respect you, you will get so much out of what you do, and there will be a place in heaven for you

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
batman, think about all the inocent animals , for a change, they didnt ask to be born, dont they also deserve a life to, and they certainly dont have choices, i love children and people too, every living creature needs help sometimes

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Member # 11766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
refresh..still some looking for a home!
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how much does it cost to have a cat neutered or spayed? my partners cats keep having kittens and it upsets me, he says the vet in his town is not interested, i think unless you can milk it or eat it, hes not wanting to know
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
how much does it cost to have a cat neutered or spayed? my partners cats keep having kittens and it upsets me, he says the vet in his town is not interested, i think unless you can milk it or eat it, hes not wanting to know

Oh, that's so ignorant and unresponsible!!!! People like this make me mad!!!! Every day thousands of animals get killed because they are unwanted..... Please inquire about the costs yourself, it depends on the region. If these cats are located in Egypt the operation costs will not be as high as here in many parts of Europe (PS: I just paid 200 EUR for getting my male dog neutered incl. microshipping).
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i understand tiger, but if the vet is not interested, its difficult, its hard when we have different ideas about animals.my other half took this cat from the streets and gave her a home, which i think in egypt is unusual, they are doing theyre best
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CoffeeAddict&Not looking for a cure
Member # 11183

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoffeeAddict&Not looking for a cure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:

Umm... okay. That's kind of mean to say it upsets you, but anyways it cost 100 pounds for male cats to be spayded and 120 for female cats.
Posts: 173 | From: In you're coffee pot | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11766

Okay,the price varies quite radically as depends on how good the vet's practice is,basically more expensive for better and non complicated service.

Adel A Amer,D.V.M Road 199,6G Digla,Maadi, (02)7544267 has an excellent reputation and the best new techiniques etc. That is why is a bit more pricey..is approx 1.400 guinneas for spaying,vaccination and chipping.

Animal Friends provide a cheaper service. They are also involved in the capture-neuter/spay-release programme. Discussion with the vet re owner's circumstances may bring the price to an agreed level.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why such immense price differences? CoffeeAddict, where did you get your estimates from?
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11766

A rabies vac costs 80 for a cat.

I would be well wary taking any animal for surgery just costing 100!

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
why is it mean to be upset. would you like to spend most of your time pregnant!
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Its the best thing ever to have youre animals to be sterilized, they live so much more happy, healthy lives,
if i move in the future, i will be having some of youre cats, i have 2 wonderful happy persians now

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com