EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » Work....needed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Work....needed
Kata
Member # 10876

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi I need to find work when I get to Egypt .Can someone be so kind as to give me contact details for agencies in Cairo. Most urgent!!
Posts: 85 | From: bottom_of_the_barrel | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Nourhan

I have opened a thread about the same subject a couple of weeks ago.

Below are the answers I got from other members.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=011512;p=1#000006

Hope that would help

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nosa
Member # 6835

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nosa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Job opportunity to join 5* Resort in Hurghada.
5* Resort is looking to hire a people who possess a high level of initiative, responsibility and team spirit, and are willing to embrace change.
If you can meet these requirements, please send your CV with full details to the following emails:
redsea.admin@gmail.com or nosa.mercury@gmail.com

or call mobile no. : +2 010 49 15 795

Candidate Profile
Position : Guest Relation Officer, Front Office
Nationality: Egyptians and Foreigners are welcome.
Educational Qualification : High School Graduate, Hospitality graduate preferred or Similar.
Job Experience : Ideally will have similar experience in similar environment.
Good knowledge of computers.
Language : English, German, French, Russian and Arabic.
Personality : Outgoing, flexible and able to adapt in a different environment. Should be a team player and able to Communicate with the guest.

We offer a competitive salary, meals on duty, ongoing training and excellent opportunities for advancement with the hotel.

Posts: 26 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com