EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » craig's list Egypt!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: craig's list Egypt!!
annie_81
Member # 4149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for annie_81     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear all, I want to encourage you to visit craig's list. It is a big website where people can post for free all for rent, jobs, personals, etc.. for free. Craigs list is extremely popular in USA and Canada and its starting to become popular in the rest of the world as well. This is of particular interest to you if you add is pertaining to foreigners.

Go to http://cairo.craigslist.org/ for the Egyptian craigs list website.

From there, you can also click on other countries and cities if you are looking for something or someone outside of Egypt.

Posts: 370 | From: Montreal, Canada + World expat | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, annie_81! [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahha

this is from one of the personal ads from man seeking woman:

"I am looking for young pretty woman age bet.(20-35)to be my girlfiend or secertary to have dinner, movie and chating together.This relationship may lead to a big events.(divorced also are welcomed) "

What big events I wonder. lol

Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annie_81
Member # 4149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for annie_81     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol, that is hilarious!!

Read Best of Craigslist, its great! (left side bar)

--------------------
"Whashing One's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral" -Freire-

Posts: 370 | From: Montreal, Canada + World expat | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thx annie,this is just great!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
www.excitingegypt.co.uk

Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Followed your advice annie. I found this article that totally cracked me up. Had no idea this could be such an issue. LOL

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/tor/216301167.html

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeBwA_kEbiRa
Member # 12287

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeBwA_kEbiRa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This one is funny too. I love craigslist. not so popular in egypt though. http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/wdc/205576820.html
Posts: 28 | From: U.S.A and Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annie_81
Member # 4149

Rate Member
yeah, thats why Im trying to spread the word about it. (and I want people here to read my ad!)

--------------------
"Whashing One's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral" -Freire-

menbarra123
Member # 18011

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for menbarra123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These shirts are by far the most comfortable I have ever worn. They move with me and not against me. They are easy to care for and require little to no maintenance. I've been wearing these shirts for several years and they are extremely comfortable and long lasting. I highly recommend them.
http://www.menbarra.com/

Posts: 1 | From: uk | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mynameisthis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Men Barra [Big Grin] Does that mean "From Abroad"?
Posts: 1044 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com