EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » e-maill database

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: e-maill database
kouki
Member # 11713

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for kouki     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

I have a database of 5 million e-mail addresses, & i'm using it for sending newsletter about the company I'm working for, and I wish to expand this number.
Does anyone here has his own database and willing to exchange it with me?

Posts: 47 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
isnt that illegal???? Spam???
Posts: 528 | From: Denmark | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kouki
Member # 11713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kouki     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why! you use it to increase your brand awareness, and if there's someone is not interest in getting this your promotions or newletter he subscribes.

I didn't face any problem before, & I'm working in a multinational company, and there were no regulation when I told them that I'll use it.it brings a good volume for the business

Posts: 47 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3okba
Member # 12623

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3okba   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm asking if you will sell me a copy of that
Posts: 117 | From: Egypt-Cairo | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kouki
Member # 11713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kouki     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 3okba:
I'm asking if you will sell me a copy of that

check ur pm please!
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Databases with mailadresses are for sale everywhere. You just can ask yourself questions where a private person wants to use this for...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
omardeneo
Member # 8272

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for omardeneo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have 3 collections of e-mail dbase

1- Egyptian verified addresses - arround 2 Millions

2- Middle East (gulf) arround 600000

3- World wide emails most US and classified by location and interest - arround 500 Millions

if you are interesting just email me tarekabb@yahoo.com

Posts: 49 | From: CAIRO | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kouki
Member # 11713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
Databases with mailadresses are for sale everywhere. You just can ask yourself questions where a private person wants to use this for...

what does private person mean?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com