EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » Wanted: computer games for MAC

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wanted: computer games for MAC
annie_81
Member # 4149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for annie_81     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am looking to buy computer games for Macintosh (apple), copies or originals. Who's got them??
Posts: 370 | From: Montreal, Canada + World expat | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ahmedo
Member # 12713

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ahmedo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by annie_81:
I am looking to buy computer games for Macintosh (apple), copies or originals. Who's got them??

What MAC version?
What kind of games?

Posts: 94 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heshamdiab
Member # 12276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for heshamdiab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have a PowerBook too, tell me what kind of games u want, i am looking too
Posts: 51 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
omardeneo
Member # 8272

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for omardeneo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do you know how to download Torrent files ???

--------------------

Posts: 49 | From: CAIRO | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annie_81
Member # 4149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for annie_81     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a Powerbook G4, OSX 10.6 or later

I like adventure games. I have Indiana Jones if you are interested.

I like the type of games where the character jumps, run, pick up things along the way, etc.. multidimensional- not only driving and shooting.

Right now, I am looking for Age of Mythology, a role playing game where you build civilizations.

Posts: 370 | From: Montreal, Canada + World expat | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, getting anything Apple related is a bit of a pain in Cairo. [Frown]

You might give "Apple User" a try. They are in Helipolis, the phone number is 290 1996. I don' think they sell games, but maybe they can give you a tip where to get them.

Maybe the best option for you would be to run Windows and OSX side by side, that would enable you to use Windows games.

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com