EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » maid needed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: maid needed
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my mate need a main asap,she lives in cairo,can u help?
Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You could check out male-cleaner on the living thread. He seems to be looking for ANY kind of work.
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, he will do everything, but with good rates , you can have extra service,
by name , by nature

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And he's got a built-in hoover too [Big Grin]

--------------------
Femme Fatale

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sucking gobb not bad for all purpose cleaner HOAR DELUX 69.very reliable and fast doesnt miss a dirt ,sucks it all in one SUCK.....EVEN WASHES AFTERWARDS .. [Razz] [Big Grin]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by chimps ..:
for all purpose cleaner HOAR DELUX 69 [/QB]

ROFL @ 69 [Big Grin]
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
male-cleaner
Member # 12741

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for male-cleaner   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am seeking real work
Posts: 220 | From: cAIRO | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by male-cleaner:
i am seeking real work

[Frown]

Okay guys that's enough. MC, I suggest you start again with a new user-name and quit the sexual talk and God willing you'll find a suitable DECENT job.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
quote:
Originally posted by male-cleaner:
i am seeking real work

[Frown]

Okay guys that's enough. MC, I suggest you start again with a new user-name and quit the sexual talk and God willing you'll find a suitable DECENT job.

that should involve wearing an apron [Big Grin]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annie_81
Member # 4149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for annie_81     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know a nice Eritrean girl who speaks good english. She used to work as a nanny/maid here in Cairo but now she is unemployed. If you are interested, PM me, and tell me what you would expect of her, where you live and what salary you are proposing,and Ill call her to ask her if she agrees that I give you her phone number.
Thanks!!

Posts: 370 | From: Montreal, Canada + World expat | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thx anne,pls check your PM.
max [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Any one else ,my mate needs help,she is a single mother and desparate!

--------------------
www.excitingegypt.co.uk

male-cleaner
Member # 12741

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for male-cleaner   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she can try me i am so serious
Posts: 220 | From: cAIRO | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Thx male-cleaner,if iam sure you are serious,but if you read my post,i said maid,get the drift?? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and male-cleaner only the apron and a dikkie bow

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
and male-cleaner only the apron and a dikkie bow

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com