EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » Reader's Digest Back Issues

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Reader's Digest Back Issues
MykMarc
Member # 12264

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MykMarc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi.Im looking for old issues of Reader's Digest magazine.please PM me.thanks.
Posts: 8 | From: Maadi/Philippines | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sami2005
Member # 9443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sami2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi you can get these issues in a place called "Soor el Azbakya" (Azbakya Gate). It is in the Attaba Square. Also this month, in the Cairo Book Faire you will find people exhibit these back issues in the used magazine yard.

Good luck

Posts: 57 | From: Egypt | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MykMarc
Member # 12264

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MykMarc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!Thank you SAMI. I really appreciated your effort. May I know when is the Cairo Book Fair? and where?. Thank you pal! [Smile]
Posts: 8 | From: Maadi/Philippines | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi MykMarc!

The book fair will be from 23 January to 3 February this year. It's held at the Exhibition Centre in Nasr City, on Salah al-Salem Road.

If you are a bookworm, make sure you go early, wear comfortable shoes, allow yourself at least a whole day, and take as much cash as you dare, but keep it close to you (it's the only time I have had my wallet stolen here.)

Most of the books are of course in Arabic, but you can find a good selection of new English books too, original and translated, as well as a big section for second-hand books and magazines.

Enjoy!
http://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguide-2759208-cairo_book_fair_cairo-i

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MykMarc
Member # 12264

Rate Member
thats wonderful! Im really into reading magazine and books,your information is very helpful.

Sorry to hear that.Don't worry, Im gonna put sensor device on my wallet and bag..hahaha...do you think they can still rob me? [Big Grin]

Im very happy to get some help from this forum. There's a lot of wonderful people in here.

Thanks again Newcomer and SAMI!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com