EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » German Shepherds Anyone??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: German Shepherds Anyone??
kiss_my_tiara
Member # 13436

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for kiss_my_tiara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Everyone,
Hope u can help me out, I just got married and moved into a villa with a large garden and I want to buy a german shepherd so bad, but they are really expensive... anyone know where i can get one at a good price or maybe free [Wink] hehehe
I'd also love a black german shepherd if possible, do they have them here in Egypt?
Hope someone out there can help me out..
Thanks guys

Posts: 8 | From: Australia | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noon elmagnoon
Member # 13356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for noon elmagnoon         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes there are a lot of them in Egypt but for some strange reason they're called "Black Jack" [Big Grin]

Now you moved into a Villa with a large garden and can't afford a dog [Confused]

Posts: 63 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kiss_my_tiara
Member # 13436

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kiss_my_tiara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol
my husband can afford the villa. But wont pay for the dog. hehehhee
I know they're called Black Jack... but i thought maybe people here didn't know [Smile]
Do you know where I can find a Black Jack and how much it will cost?

Posts: 8 | From: Australia | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noon elmagnoon
Member # 13356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for noon elmagnoon         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kiss_my_tiara:
Lol
my husband can afford the villa. But wont pay for the dog. hehehhee
I know they're called Black Jack... but i thought maybe people here didn't know [Smile]
Do you know where I can find a Black Jack and how much it will cost?

Not off the top of my head but there are quite a few pet stores downtown that may have them or could refer you to someone who has them.
Posts: 63 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why are they called Black Jack? [Confused]
My father always raised German Shepherds, great dogs, super smart too, too big for my tastes.
I prefer the Chihuahua. [Big Grin]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell me how much are u willing to pay?

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kiss_my_tiara
Member # 13436

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kiss_my_tiara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not really sure, my dad's friend imports german shepherds from Germany but the best price he can do me for is 1500 LE which i suppose is good but I was hoping maybe to find something cheaper, or a black jack
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here everyone raises them. Not too much importing. At least that I've heard of.

You learn something new everyday. [Big Grin]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
I prefer the Chihuahua. [Big Grin] [/QB]

They are just as annoying as the dam* Jack Russell Terriers!

Chihuahas don't even look like dogs, they look like rats and they always seem to shiver.

Listen, you-can-kiss-my-tiara [Wink] , check back with animal shelters/animal rescue organizations back where you are and I am sure purebred or mixed puppies will be available at one point. And who knows maybe you'll fall in love with a totally different dog.

Since your husband won't spend money for the dog I personally believe he doesn't want one in the household which is a problem and the dog could suffer from it.

The other thing is if you don't wanna spend 200 EUROS on a dog you might want to reconsider getting one because food and medical care will cost you way more in the long run.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You will find many German Shepherds of different varieties in the Animal Shelter, SPARE in Giza.

Just go and look,if you love dogs you will be so overwhelmed!

Contact the President,Amina Abaza 0123162912

Posts: 854 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gunz_Rulez
Member # 10075

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gunz_Rulez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FRIDAY MARKET YOU WILL GET ONE FOR 300 LoL ! Seriously I get mine from there " Prince " is male German Shephered I get it puppy from FRIDAY MARKET for 150 BUT you will have to be experets with Dogs since there is no Rules controling this kind of Market. It is located in Giza " EL SAIDA AISHA " area close to El AZHAR PARK. GOOD LUCK
Posts: 57 | From: cairo | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gunz_Rulez:
FRIDAY MARKET YOU WILL GET ONE FOR 300 LoL ! Seriously I get mine from there " Prince " is male German Shephered I get it puppy from FRIDAY MARKET for 150 BUT you will have to be experets with Dogs since there is no Rules controling this kind of Market. It is located in Giza " EL SAIDA AISHA " area close to El AZHAR PARK. GOOD LUCK

That Friday market is criminal!!!! [Mad]

The animals are treated so bad and are in a real state.Pets are stolen also to sell there.

Societies here have a hard time trying to pull animals out of there. Any respectable pet owner will not go near there..you are just encouraging their dispecable behaviour.

I have never seen any Western folk there either..wonder why?!

Posts: 854 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11766

Animal Friends and SPARE have many that have been the lucky ones to be saved from that place plus these so called pet shops!!
kiss_my_tiara
Member # 13436

Rate Member
Thanks guys... I actually went to animal friends yesterday but they were closed, so I guess I'll be going back again later in the week. I agree about the friday market, I'm a greenpeace activist and I love animals more than anything... by husband loves animals but just doesn't want to pay for one... he keeps telling me to pick on off the street, which I wouldn't mind doing, I already have 2 cats from the street and I would love to take all the animals off the street... but I need a german shepherd as they are easy to train and i prefer a puppy and i want him or her to grow into a beautiful guard dog
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there is 5 months german female for 1300 le, if u r interested to see the pics send me pvt

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kiss_my_tiara
Member # 13436

Rate Member
I was actually hoping to purchase a male 2 month old as they are easier to train but thanks for your offer [Smile]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The greatest pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself, too." (Samuel Butler)
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kiss_my_tiara:
I was actually hoping to purchase a male 2 month old as they are easier to train but thanks for your offer [Smile]

Females are easier to housebreak, definitely. But your dog will probably just stay outside as a guard dog.

And regardless if male or female you need to be the leader (the dog needs to understand that) and be in control always or you lose it and the animal will do what he/she wants. So don't spoil the puppy.

Also I would never recommend the Friday Market!!!!

If you don't have much knowledge about how to properly train any dog and in specific a German Shepherd (breeds are so differently) I recommend you to purchase books and read more so he/she will become a happy, loyal and confident but not aggressive and even dangerous guard dog.

Also make sure that your cats and the puppy get used to each other from the beginning and get along well.

I am not sure if in Cairo (that's where you are located yes?) obedience classes for dogs are now offered but talk back to your vet if he can recommend someone. If not call up others.

A well-trained dog is gold!

So now I hope you find your puppy very soon.

Good luck!

-

Post a pick of your dog here on ES - if you like!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
There is a online site with pet ads.

http://www.petsmarche.com

Although the ads might be already older you still can get in contact with a breeder (but I can't give you any guarantee if breeders are responsible and animals are healthy).

kiss_my_tiara
Member # 13436

Rate Member
Thanks guys... seriously you helped so much. I was breeding and training German Shepherds in Australia for the past 10 years, but now my brother's have taken over and I have moved to Cairo... I actually made a mistake earlier I said I prefer a male whereas I was meant to type female. I found them to be more loyal and wont hump your leg as much [Wink]
I cant wait to get my German Shepherd and name her Sasha [Smile]
My previous dog which my mum is now raising is a beautiful black English Mastiff... She just turned 1... I wanted to attach a pic of her but I dont know how to [Frown]
I'd love to see pics of dogs if anyone wants to share [Big Grin]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Oh sorry, I didn't know I am talking to a dog pro! [Smile]

"I actually made a mistake earlier I said I prefer a male whereas I was meant to type female. I found them to be more loyal and wont hump your leg as much"

You ain't kidding! We've got our dog (a Shih/Tzu-Havanese mix) with six months old neutered and it took care of the problem, thanks god!

It was a headache, everytime I went out with him for a walk and the little Affenpinscher girl or the Dachshound madame of the neighbors would come our way he would get into *action*. I was never able to hold longer talks to other dog owners. [Confused]

On day 2 after purchasing him he already went couple of times on my mother's arm (back then I accused her of getting him all fired up that way but now I know better [Wink] , sorry Mom!) and he really liked my kids big brown teddy baer, what a *love machine*! [Eek!]

And then he went after my toddler who was crawling over the floor couple of months ago and started to hump him (I posted about it on ES [Big Grin] ) and I said - that's it!

Here is a picture of that naughty boy:

-

*Sasha*

Indeed a very beautiful name and my first born son carries it too. [Smile]

kiss_my_tiara
Member # 13436

Rate Member
What an adorable dog... I love anything black and I love the name Sasha for a male or female human or animal... actually the reason I love the name so much is because my first crush was on a guy named Sasha.. every since then anything I own I name it Sasha [Smile]
How are you posting the pics? I cant seem to find an attach picture link

Marmia
Member # 13506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marmia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi
That german shepherd is for sall
70 days old....

Posts: 164 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do you post any of thesee dogs in boxes
Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com