EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » Nice Highly Furnished Stylish Apartment - For Rent - Quite Safe District - Cairo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nice Highly Furnished Stylish Apartment - For Rent - Quite Safe District - Cairo
cairo_
Member # 12670

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cairo_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi...

I have an Exclusive Clean Highly Furnished Apartment with all your requirements and needs, located in a quite safe district in Heliopolis which is considered one of the elegant spots in Cairo.

The apartment is Fully Furnished on high standards, stylish and well decorated from inside with spotlights and fireplace. It is very clean, spacious and up to standard place.

- It's on two levels with marble steps
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Nice dining area
- Fully equipped Clean Kitchen
- Terrace with a view

The apartment has all amenities and facilities required:
- Fully Air conditioned
- TV and Satellite
- Telephone and Internet access
- Full Automatic Washing machine
- All Kitchen needs and electrical equipments
- Bed linens and cover
- Iron and Iron board
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Elevator
- Intercom and Security

Close to the apartment, there are groceries, supermarkets, shops, restaurants, cafes, cinemas, hotels, pharmacies, hospitals. The apartment is located in a prestigious area, near to recreational spots and clubs. The area is easily accessed and well served by transportation such as taxi, buses, and metro.

The apartment is available for rent in anytime during the year.
You can rent on daily / weekly/ monthly basis as you wish.
Price differs depending on the time you're going to rent in and the duration of your stay.

Please specify when exactly you’d like to rent? And for how long?

For more information and reservation, kindly send to me directly on my email addresss:
egypt_nile2003@yahoo.com

Thanks...

Posts: 42 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com