EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » Urgent for everyone

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Urgent for everyone
seevo
Member # 13859

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for seevo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi everyone,

i just want to protect all of u from what
is happened to me yesterday.
there is add called AFFORDABLE used FURNITURE PKG HURGHADA
in data of 6/9/2007 the topic stars ( moving from hurghada

it was for American lady offered her furnished per 17.000 for sell and she said that the original price was 80.000 e.g pound and she showing the pic of all of things.
i paid 1500 pound in flight tickets to buy the furnisher as a 1 package as she ask
and i chocked when i entered her home cause simply i discovered that it was a big lie
the dust all over the all piece of stuff and most of thing broke up and all of House Massey
and even the wood not from a good kind of wood but its its from the cheapest kind of the wood called (hobaybi wood) and all of this photos u seen it was in different place and may be when itwas new. not now at all
but what i saw it it was like and sorry for that a box of rubbish
and God is my witness
thanks

Posts: 106 | From: cairo | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You mean this advertising?

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=004276

If so please put a comment in the designated topic.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no this one http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=004253
Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seevo
Member # 13859

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted      Profile for seevo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its in the same page of classified. u can read it. and the topic of it as i told u before.
be carful. its all not real

Posts: 106 | From: cairo | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seevo
Member # 13859

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for seevo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes,

imagine u r right. this add exactuly

Moving from Hurgada

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate thieves. [Frown]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah me too... i was actually interested in this.. BEFORE..
Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King-Tut
Member # 14148

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for King-Tut   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh..God, You should be carefully guys...

--------------------
Thanks God

Posts: 42 | From: Western Sahara | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so how much was the dust [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by imagine:
no this one http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=004253

Oh thanks, imagine, thanks for your correction here. [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Moving From Hurghada
Member # 14071

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moving From Hurghada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everything has been sold [Smile]

But Seevo please tell the truth, from the beginning you have been trying to buy piece by piece. And you are angry because after travelling all the way to Hurghada I refused to sell to you little pieces, Im sorry you wasted both of our time. I told you before you got here after you asked me many times, NON NEGOTIABLE< and everything is sold as one package.

Anyone that lives in Hurghada knows exactly how dusty it gets, its leather, the dust can been wiped off, I will not give a discount thats already discounted for some dust.

If Im moving, there are boxes and packing everywhere, duhhhh,if you dont understand that you are being silly. The furniture is exactly as the photos, with the exception of dust that cleaned everyday and comes right back, ask anyone who lives in Hurghada especially in the desert??????

The only thing broken was 5 knobs on the dresser drawer which you can replace for 20le, you are just a typical person trying to get more of a discount. I dont have to lie or cheat, I never told anyone it was brand new.

The ad says USED furniture and all but the childs bedroom is Solid wood. You didnt even check because you just wanted to buy the fridge and TV and HiFi, and figured since you're there, I will accept it, but I didnt, sorry. Now get real.

Posts: 6 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seevo
Member # 13859

Member Rated:
hello,
the words u said toward me its not right at all.
cause simply i will not come from Cairo to hurgauda to by only T.V and fridge . i came with 17.000 pound to buy every thing. but when i chocked with all of that. i offered to buy T.V and fridge . cause it was only the good thing in all of the flat.
and i will not trying wast my money to try to covens u to make me buy TV. or fridge
. and i understood ur words from beginning that u will sell one packaged.
and it was not dust the problem. its was the level of all of thing . the fats and oil covered stove and it was not work from it.
the 2 beds was broken too not only glasses
my lady when u offer something to sale u have to show people the real case now. not when it was new . cause that is its kind of cheat
and the real price of all of that impossible to be 80.000 as u said
i have a very good knowledge about that
and any one can visit and assure from my words.
but i think u learned from this lesson

King-Tut
Member # 14148

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for King-Tut   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Peaceeeeeee.....
OK brotha...let's put an end for this misundestanding. ANd stop all the words cheating each other.....

and Let's make love and not warrrrrrrrrrrr.....

--------------------
Thanks God

Posts: 42 | From: Western Sahara | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GO2Bali:
Peaceeeeeee.....
OK brotha...let's put an end for this misundestanding. ANd stop all the words cheating each other.....

Make love not War?Well,both kill these days you know? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by maxman:

Haha, maxman, do you care to share? Love is a killing field LOL....!!!! [Big Grin]
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by maxman:
quote:
Originally posted by GO2Bali:
Peaceeeeeee.....

totally agree and also condoms alot cheaper then guns
amr

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King-Tut
Member # 14148

Rate Member
Kuakakaka...ahahaha.
Share everything......better then nothing...LoL.. [Smile]

--------------------
Thanks God

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Lesbian Trapped in A Man Body:
[/QB]

HOW SCANDALOUS!!!! [Eek!]

Amr, are you okay? [Big Grin]

Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah lily all good sweet just been silly found it in my dairy so though what the heck its new nick name hehe for here [Big Grin]
amr
found that tee hee

So, so, so scandalous
You know you wanna sing with us (baby)
That's why you know you should be scared of us (baby)

Non stop looks to kill
Straight talk sex appeal
One touch gives me chills and we ain't even close yet
Rough neck all around
Inking all over town
Show me how you get down
Cos we ain't even close yet

You got me feening and you got me feeling weak
Listen as I speak cos I'm careful as I creep
You got me going crazy and you know I can't sleep
No fortune your moves and you hypnotise me
You got me trembling like a little baby girl
You're so special, you're like diamonds and pearls
You got me spinning and you got me in a twirl
You're my number one baby and you come to rock my world

You're dangerous
Just get it up
The way you move so scandalous
It's all about the two of us
A one night stand just ain't enough
I need some stimulation baby
A little conversation maybe
You got me spinning out like crazy
There goes my baby

continued below...

advertisement

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Razz] [Razz] [Razz]

Scandalous (baby)
So scandalous (baby)
Scandalous (baby)
So, so, so scandalous

Hot stuff, head to toe
Where you go, no one knows
You smile playing the dough and we ain't even close yet
Solid as a rock
How many ways can you hit the spot?
Show me what you got 'cos we ain't even close yet

You got me feening and you got me feeling weak
Listen as I speak cos I'm careful as I creep
You got me going crazy and you know I can't sleep
No fortune your moves and you hypnotise me
You got me trembling like a little baby girl
You're so special, you're like diamonds and pearls
You got me spinning and you got me in a twirl
You're my number one baby and you come to rock my world

You're dangerous
Just get it up
There goes my baby

Scandalous (baby)
So scandalous (baby)
Scandalous (baby)
So, so, so scandalous

A little conversation goes a long, long way
Show a little patience
That you are here to stay
So show me that you're game oh

You're dangerous
Just get it up
There goes my baby

You're dangerous
Just get it up
There goes my baby

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Lesbian Trapped in A Man Body:
yeah lily all good sweet just been silly found it in my dairy

You found it in your milk .... or yogurt? [Wink]

BTW, thanks for your little performance. Yup, I know that song! [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com