EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » Live_ in/out nanny/ housekeepers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Live_ in/out nanny/ housekeepers
mastereg.com
Member # 15450

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for mastereg.com   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Live_ in/out nanny/ housekeepers  - info@mastereg.com
Full-time/ part-time nanny/ housekeepers
General housekeepers
Night shifts (weekdays/ weekends)
Domestic couples
Special child care
www.mastereg.com
Maadi:27545748/0124288262
Nasr city:24091497/0168080055

Since 2000 master domestic agency has been dedicated to serve the needs of each of our clients efficiently, courteously and promptly.

You would be proud to bring us to your friends for the best of our services.

We hope you will accept this note as personal and cordial greetings from our staff to you.

Because we save your time and aggravation finding the right candidate for your household's needs.

For our exclusive guarantee. You have the full support of the agency for a period of time to evaluate the performance and efficiency of the candidate.

For convenience. If you are not able to come to our office, we will set up interviews with candidates at your home or work place; either on weekdays or weekends or after works hours.

Whether you are looking for full time or part time , temporary or permanent, or weekends only, we make sure of your satisfaction because WE CARE!

Providing the agency with information regarding what you are looking for.

Set up appointment with counselor for interviews.

The counselor will provide you with resumes and reference letters at the time of the interview or before.

After the interviews with the candidates, you decide who you want to hire.

The agency will provide you with an agreement stipulating our exclusive guarantee and replacement provision service

Because the agency provides you with all the information you will need to make a qualified decision regarding whom you would like to hire. Plus, our exclusive quarantee insures no disruption in service should you decide to replace your candidate.

web page
No. When you are hiring a candidate referred by the agency, you will become his or her employer. You will pay them directly; either weekly or bi-weekly based on a rate agreed upon at the time of placement.

Posts: 13 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you very much for the ad; I surely keep your contacts safe.

Although I do have a question: How is the visa situation for the nannies/housekeepers? Upon signing a contract and becoming an employer are we responsible for the nanny's residence visa incl. health care insurance? Do we have to pay any taxes to the Egyptian Government? Anything else we should know??

TIA for your reply.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tiger, if the girls are beautiful as in the picture....then be careful and think twice [Wink] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why do you not use Egyptian women for your services? Do the women you employ all have valid visas for being in this country. I have read and seen too much lately on how women are brought into countries illegally and then used and abused. I hope this is not the case for your business.
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well FYI Laura there are more than enough Egyptian housekeepers/maids/nannies out who are getting used and abused by their employers who are Egyptian too.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
masryman
Member # 15463

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for masryman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 'Shahrazat':
Tiger, if the girls are beautiful as in the picture....then be careful and think twice [Wink] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

FYI nooralhaq TL is more beautiful and more hot than those girls and no problem for her. Problem is for you nooralhaq with your abandoned kid
Posts: 218 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:

He goes off track only ONCE in life believe me!! [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

[Big Grin]

QUOTE]Originally posted by masryman:
FYI nooralhaq TL is more beautiful and more hot than those girls and no problem for her. Problem is for you nooralhaq with your abandoned kid [/QUOTE]

I think you got confused here a little, masryman, take it easy with the bongo! [Big Grin]

masryman
Member # 15463

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for masryman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:

He goes off track only ONCE in life believe me!! [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

[Big Grin]

QUOTE]Originally posted by masryman:
FYI nooralhaq TL is more beautiful and more hot than those girls and no problem for her. Problem is for you nooralhaq with your abandoned kid

I think you got confused here a little, masryman, take it easy with the bongo! [Big Grin] [/QUOTE]

bongo cant take it easy anymore

Posts: 218 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omg i dont find these woman atractive at all, Tiger wins hands down.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Miilions of man going to Far East for those type of women YR [Frown]

This s off topic but in Thailand they have massege houses. When we go to Thailand male tour leader takes the men and they tell to their wives that they are just going for innocent massage.
The massage house is a very big place and there are 3 different parts. Cheap - Medium and Expensive girs [Frown]

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JinJin
Member # 14821

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JinJin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My experience and others I know have not had any positive experience with this agency.

And NO, the girls they bring do not look like the ones in the picture above.

The girls they have are here illegally. They are the girls which are brought over here originally by others on contracts. When the contract runs out, they have no valid visa. They are brought over on a contract for around $200 a month but once this runs out and they want to find work without a legal contract, their price goes up to $500 a month.

So, if you hire one of these girls, they do not have a visa. As for health care, you are not entitled to pay for this because they are here without a visa and you do not have a proper work contract for them.

If you are hiring anybody, please ask for references and check them out properly. Sometimes the reference phone numbers are false, so if they have worked here previously for a family, call up the family and go visit. You are letting strangers into your home and sometimes the situation can turn into an absolute nightmare.

Posts: 83 | From: Egypt | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
JinJin thanks for all your advise.

Are there ways even if these girls are illegal in country to employ them, get them a visa, proper health insurance and they don't have to fear deportation?

F.e. there are many asylum seeking foreigners in Egypt so is there a chance? I really wouldn't wanna employ someone 'black' because it could backfire on us.

My husband when working still at the embassy got for his Filipino maid the visa that I remember - but then again she wasn't illegally staying in Egypt.

Member # 11766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
Why do you not use Egyptian women for your services? Do the women you employ all have valid visas for being in this country. I have read and seen too much lately on how women are brought into countries illegally and then used and abused. I hope this is not the case for your business.

I have never had a maid here. The stories are enough to warn me off them fer life. Have to say from what I am told, the phil's are the best and most trustworthy.

Yeah, they likely won't have valid visas but neither do many other folk including expats.

As for work visas..these are few and far between.

Posts: 854 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mastereg.com
Member # 15450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mastereg.com   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mastereg.com:
General housekeepers
Domestic couples
Special child care
www.mastereg.com
Maadi : 270 23 143 / 010 42 33 273

Since 2000 master domestic agency has been dedicated to serve the needs of each of our clients efficiently, courteously and promptly.

We hope you will accept this note as personal and cordial greetings from our staff to you.

Because we save your time and aggravation finding the right candidate for your household's needs.

For our exclusive guarantee. You have the full support of the agency for a period of time to evaluate the performance and efficiency of the candidate.

For convenience. If you are not able to come to our office, we will set up interviews with candidates at your home or work place; either on weekdays or weekends or after works hours.

Whether you are looking for full time or part time , temporary or permanent, or weekends only, we make sure of your satisfaction because WE CARE!

The counselor will provide you with resumes and reference letters at the time of the interview or before.

The agency will provide you with an agreement stipulating our exclusive guarantee and replacement provision service

Because the agency provides you with all the information you will need to make a qualified decision regarding whom you would like to hire. Plus, our exclusive quarantee insures no disruption in service should you decide to replace your candidate.

web page
No. When you are hiring a candidate referred by the agency, you will become his or her employer. You will pay them directly; either weekly or bi-weekly based on a rate agreed upon at the time of placement.

Posts: 13 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mastereg.com
Member # 15450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mastereg.com   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mastereg.com:
General housekeepers
Domestic couples
Special child care
www.mastereg.com
Maadi : 270 23 143 / 010 42 33 273

web page

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone know a maid or cleaner who won't steal from you???

Our Egyptian cleaner is currently in jail for being an out and out thief.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
[Eek!] [Eek!]
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
Anyone know a maid or cleaner who won't steal from you???

Our Egyptian cleaner is currently in jail for being an out and out thief.

When my Canadian friend and her mother were living in Zahraa, their cleaning lady used to steal the most random things. My friend used to catch her red handed. She would catch her trying to walk out with plastic food storage containers, brooms, toilet paper, pens and pencils...just the most random things. My friend would stop her at the door and ask her. She would give the stuff back then. But then she started hiding things under her clothes.
Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So far:

Ipod touch
Mens Ties
A wedding ring
3 snorkels
T shirts
A necklace
Tampons
An old phone

And these things are what we have noticed as and when we need them!

She is not coming back in and the locks are changed.

She was also receiving good cash from us... I have no sympathy that she could be there for Eid!!!

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The plastic bag with food is classic, our maid has a family of six to feed after all, I'm happy to provide them with our lo's. [Smile]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com