EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » Private inspector In Egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Private inspector In Egypt
Egypt Private Investigator
Member # 15603

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Egypt Private Investigator   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Hello everybody

I am General Private inspector In Egypt

If You Want To Detect either Your Relationship with your Egyptian Husband Is Real or If He is using You or If He Is Just Scammer.

If you want to prevent the occurrence or reoccurrence of illegal or unethical business practices.

99.9% Result , Full Report attached With Photos and more other evidences.

We Don't Charge Much

Have a Nice Day

Posts: 36 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh boy did you come to the right place haha. You might hit jackpot here :-D :-D
Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hairy grape
Member # 15602

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hairy grape     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how much you charge?
Posts: 13 | From: fruit bowl of life | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 15603

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egypt Private Investigator   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats Depends On where the person or the place is
and how long its going to take
but mostly we don't charge much
if u willing to start a case please contact me private or email me

--------------------
Contact US;
egyptpi@ymail.com
www.egyptpi.tk

Posts: 36 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rose Flower
Member # 15596

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rose Flower     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is really funny.
Posts: 12 | From: Above the center of the Earth | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How vague is we don't charge much lol.
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 15603

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egypt Private Investigator   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sir.
for any more additional information
contact me private

the price is different from case to another

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your investagitve skills aren't that good, i'm a madam!

I was merely smiling at the lack of information given, which to someone as suspicious as myself would indicate you are yourself are a scammer. [Wink]

No offence intended. Just written appearances.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 15603

Rate Member
madam.
don't judge people i am not scammer
we don't charge you unless we have evidence that we already in the site
we are team of 4 and 2 cars and cameras and yes we are not that professional or high tech.
but we can do it very good
what more information you want ?
is it about ur husband that you don't trust ?
to give us his name and we put watch him for week where he go and what he do
go and try to make friends with his friends or his porter and get more information from too many sources ? at the end we proof the point or deny it all with evidence ?
thats we do and what we did before.

you want more information madam ?

--------------------
Contact US;
egyptpi@ymail.com
www.egyptpi.tk

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
No thanks, I was just passing by.

I do judge people, that's why I don't need a detective lol.

Sorry to join in. Good luck guys.

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this for real guys.
You dont have to follow my guy.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com