EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » Red Sea Area

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Red Sea Area
www.redsea4u.net/forum
Member # 15841

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.redsea4u.net/forum   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New Forum for the Red Sea Area, you are welcome to join.

www.redsea4u.net/forum

Posts: 41 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
p666ats
Member # 8566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for p666ats     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I have joined and have posted until yesterday when all of a sudden i cannot log in to post and every time i try the new password given it still wont let me in, have e-mailed, no reply so i give up. But nice forum all the same.

--------------------
Patsy

Posts: 104 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i cant register [Frown] it says there are errors, my hubby is from the redsea and i am very interested in joining , but it wont allow me, whatshall i do?
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am in nice site
[Smile]

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
publicly displayed
Member # 15908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for publicly displayed         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MICKY A:
i am in nice site
[Smile]

Sorry but I have to keep repeating this warning.
DJ keefey aka Keith whatever.... logs passwords.
Not just registration but even logins. That means the following:

- If you register with the password "fakepassword". He knows that password.

-If you logged in by mistake using another password that you use for another forum or email such as "myotherpassword", even though you get an error that you typed in the wrong password, it is still logged.

Do not under any circumstances get lazy with passwords in any case but specially when dealing with any forums involving that low life scum bag.

Posts: 123 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
p666ats
Member # 8566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for p666ats     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Believe me i've been trying for 2 days now with out success. I to am in a nice site but there was something on there i was interested in.
Good luck.

--------------------
Patsy

Posts: 104 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com