EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » Furniture wanted

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Furniture wanted
temporarilyhere
Member # 15961

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for temporarilyhere     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am looking for furniture to furnish a whole flat and need the following items:

1 Double bed (and mattress)
2 single beds (and matresses)
2 Wardrobes
Rugs
Book shelf

Cooker
Fridge freezer
Automatic washing machine
Kitchen unit/s (for storage)

Large Table with 4 or 6 Chairs

Let me know if you have any of the above items and the asking price/s. Furniture has to be in good usable condition.

Ideally looking for someone that is selling all the above items (and any other household stuff) in bulk, but will consider single items.

I am based in Nasr City.

Thanks

Posts: 34 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temporarilyhere
Member # 15961

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for temporarilyhere     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or, i would appreciate if someone could advise me on how much all the above items would cost if i bought them brand new.

Thanks for your help.

Posts: 34 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you're in Nasr City, go and have a look in Omar Effendi on Makram Ebeid. They have all those things under one roof at reasonable prices, and since the take-over they have been getting some nice furniture in from Malaysia.
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temporarilyhere
Member # 15961

Rate Member
OK, will do - thanks for the advice.

A friend has also offered to take me to Attaba.

Does anyone have used furniture to sell?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com