EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » Learn the TRUTH - Secret Spy Phone - Spy in Egypt or World-Wide

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Learn the TRUTH - Secret Spy Phone - Spy in Egypt or World-Wide
CairoStudent
Member # 10528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CairoStudent   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For Sale

One Egyptian Spy-Phone

This unique phone is enabled with Spy-Technology, allowing you to track your boyfriend of husband anywhere in Egypt. You can conduct audio-surveillance from anywhere worldwide.

How It Works

This is a fully functioning modern Nokia phone. This model is very popular in Egypt. But the Spy-Technology is what makes it different.

You give this phone to the person you want to spy on. When you call this phone from a pre-determined number, it answers in Stealth-Mode.

Calls from your chosen number will not register on this spy-phone. Your surveillance calls will not appear on the call-log. The phone will not flash or ring. It will just 'open' the phone, allowing you to listen in to the surrounding area where the spy-phone is.

What I did is I 'accidentally' broke my husband's old handset, and then I gave him the Spy-Phone handset. It works with all carriers in Egypt, we were on Vodaphone then. After that, anytime I want to know who he's REALLY with, I can just call the spy-phone and listen.

You can learn more about the technology behind this phone here: http://www.thespyphone.com/

Note:
Surveillance is only AUDIO. It really works!

This is NOT a GPS tracker
You cannot intercept calls on this phone
Does not monitor SMS

$300 + Shipping.

Can be sent to USA, UK, or Egypt.

Posts: 214 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rose Flower
Member # 15596

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rose Flower     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW, I wish every woman would have one to spy on their husband
Posts: 12 | From: Above the center of the Earth | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CairoStudent
Member # 10528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CairoStudent   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It has many other applications like spying on employees and other people.

I just thought the romantic angle might work around this website especially ;-)

--------------------
BLAME CANADA

Posts: 214 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unsure
Member # 12244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unsure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn
Posts: 319 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MoDeStY
Member # 5554

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MoDeStY   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No wonder you have problem with your husband!clear case of insecurity and mistrust why did you get married agin?
Posts: 122 | From: Sweden + Misr | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shooky
Member # 14776

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shooky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can make a spying devise. i can spy on any one using this method. only it shows me the location of the person not the audio. and its just like a tracking device using the device and the internet. i simply place the device some where like maybe under his/her car. [Smile]
Posts: 506 | From: Some where on the east coast | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a scary world we live in [Wink]

If my husband did that to me that would be grounds for divorce straight away. [Frown]

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why would you want to spy on somebody? Why would you want to be in a relationship with somebody you felt the need to spy on? confused:

Happybunny i don't think it is so much a scary world as a messed up world!!!

Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MoDeStY
Member # 5554

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MoDeStY   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Habeeby they are with them because they don't have any self worthy, and they keep on hoping things will get better, when in fact its getter far worse.. A relationship without trust is like a person in a coma having life but cant do anything!

You COULD on the other hand have a very dysfunctional chaotic, relationship. But can you call that a relationship?

--------------------
(Do they seek other than the religion of Allah, while to Him submitted all creatures in the heavens and the earth, willingly or unwillingly. And to Him shall they all be returned.) (3:83)

Posts: 122 | From: Sweden + Misr | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Modesty i beleive that people are like mirrors and what you give out is what you get back... If you have no self worth and allow yourself to be treated poorly then the message you are giving out is that you deserve no more than this and you will get back no more than this... You have to give trust to receive trust if you cannot give this to a man then why would you even consider the 'relationship' it would drive you insane...
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wowowow, I wonder how well it really works?? I am so nosy sometimes, lol!!!

--------------------
I fell in to a burning ring of fire . . .

Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if and when u need to start hounding a man about where he is going and who with then its time for u to leave..if he had asked me who what when y where.. i would say here there and whit whom i choose and leave for a few days to piss him off.. dont spy on me cas i will give u a damn good reason to worry....

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com