EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » Has Any One Tried This???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Has Any One Tried This???
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ceregem Master uses projectors that consists of two different kinds of light; far-infrared, and helium. The projector produces heat, and far-infrared rays. Both are essential in healing process, and especially in detoxification process. Going back to principles of oriental medicine, clean blood, and proper blood circulation are essential for our well-being. Heat, and far-infrared rays literally wash the cholesterol, and blood lumps out of our vain, by first dissolving it. Ceragem Master also helps generate blood from the marrow, which is important, especially for those whose immune systems are weak. In addition, far-infrared rays have very important ability to shrink down the tissue. If there is any infection, or inflammation in our system, far-infrared rays have been named "21st century medicine", for helping our bodies heal without being non-invasive, and without any side effects.

Helium light also help strengthen our immune system by strengthen our white blood cell and also helps produce interferon. Also, the reason it is part of Ceragem Master is that helium helps far-infrared rays go deeper inside our bodies. As a concept, the combination of far-infrared, and helium has been invented by German scientists, and incorporation in oriental medicine.

Ceragem Master should not be perceived as a temporary measure to treat, control, or diminish symptoms of a particular condition. It does, and will (if we let it) cure, or improve our problems but once we are either healed, or improved it is all about maintenance, and prevention. Daily adjustments of the spine, detoxifying, maintaining blood, and QI circulation results in our bodies being strong, and able to fight, and prevent diseases.

Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a infrared sauna which I love. Don't know about the helium though. Do you have a link?

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
I have a infrared sauna which I love. Don't know about the helium though. Do you have a link?

Iam afraid i dont have a link,just google it.BTW,what is the cost of ur infra red sauna&does it tan?Thank you
Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, It doesn't tan.

They are different prices depending on what you want. I have a two person sauna which I bought online. I can't remember exactly what I paid but I think it was under $1,500. google it.

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
No, It doesn't tan.

They are different prices depending on what you want. I have a two person sauna which I bought online. I can't remember exactly what I paid but I think it was under $1,500. google it.

Thank you for the information,i appreciate it. [Wink]
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
quote:
No, It doesn't tan.

Thank you for the information,i appreciate it. [Wink]
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
HI Guys,
Does any one know if the ceregam master is in egypt yet??
Thank you.

Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mynameisthis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Google it [Big Grin]
Posts: 1044 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Max, I would like to suggest that you explore homeopathy. I have seen miracles with it.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com