EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » For Rent - Luxurious Clean Furnished Apartment - Decent Area - Cairo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For Rent - Luxurious Clean Furnished Apartment - Decent Area - Cairo
cairo_
Member # 12670

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cairo_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
High standard fully furnished apartment for rent in a top class area within Heliopolis District that has all facilities needed surrounding you.

The apartment is about :
- 170 m2
- Two levels with marble steps
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 living area with a special dining room
- Clean well equipped kitchen.

The place is designed in a magnificent way and classy furnished which makes it an up to standard spacious comfortable apartment. There is a nice terrace where you can enjoy the charming view of city lights at night.

The apartment is fully air conditioned and has all amenities:
T.V. – Satellite – Telephone – Internet – Full automatic washing machine – All kitchen utensils and electrical equipments (refrigerator, stove ...etc.) – Towels – Clean bed linens and bed cover – Iron and Iron board – Maid Service - Elevator – Security – Intercom - Parking

Close to the apartment, there are several supermarkets, groceries, shops, restaurants, cafes, pharmacies, hospital. Surrounding the apartment, you'll find recreational places, shopping malls, clubs….etc.

Transportation is easy around the place where you can access anywhere you want to go by bus, car, taxi, metro.

The apartment is available for rent anytime during the year.
Rent can be per day / week / month as you request. There is no minimum time to stay. Rental price differs depending on the time you're going to rent in and the duration of your stay. Payment is done in cash in any currency once you reach the place and feel satisfied with everything.

If you are interested in renting, please send to me on my email address and specify when exactly you'd like to rent and for how long?

Email : egypt_nile2003@yahoo.com

-------------------------------------------------

Posts: 42 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How much for 1 week in March?
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukthoughtful
Member # 17000

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukthoughtful     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
price per week/month in february?
Posts: 71 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heshamdiab
Member # 12276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for heshamdiab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi... Is this "R...." ??? How much in Month? Any pics?
Posts: 51 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cairo_
Member # 12670

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cairo_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For inquiries and reservations, kindly send to me directly on my email address and specify when exactly you would like to rent and for how long.

Email: egypt_nile2003@yahoo.com

Thanks

Posts: 42 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com