EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » Best deal Hotel in Hughada

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Best deal Hotel in Hughada
ahmad911
Member # 17752

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahmad911     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will be visiting Hughada Early to mid July and planing to stay there for a month looking for a house to buy.
I would like to know the best deal not really expensive in a Hotel bed and Breakfast or Full board ?
I someone can tell me or email me at: sam27664@msn.com will be very thankful .
Regards
Sam311

Posts: 161 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahmad911
Member # 17752

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahmad911     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So far I can't find anything and when I do and email them the price i see for example is $5.00 when I send a query I get back an email saying no it is 99.00 , where the sites has a reservation online .Not sure why is that happening I will try to reserve through a travel agent before we leave.
Posts: 161 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Sam did you find anything? I am more at home with hotels in Sharm but from there I know that the Three Corners chain (Belgians) does long stays, and I just checked - if you book for more than 21 nights, you pay only around 1000-1100 EUR for the total stay, 2 pers.
http://www.threecorners.com/hotel.php?hotel=13&menu=383&lang=en¶m=longstay

That comes down to around 300 EGP per night, which is perhaps helpful to know if agents suggest anything more or different. Three Corners is not the cream of luxury but it is a decent ****-***** family hotel, esp. for those prices.
Even in the intoegypt.com summer offers I just received, the Kiroseiz has all over lowest prices

From guaranteed decent ones Hilton is also worth checking out - US economy being at all times low they've had nice offers throughout the past year, starting from 250-350 EGP also, alas I do not remember if also per room or per pax.

Otherwise why not rent an apartment instead, from the British, for example. They usually also either live on location in one apart6ment, renting out the other, or then have a caretaker who can also advise in local issues, very civilised [Smile] . And (important in Egypt) very clean!

From around 45-50 USD per night, or 250 EGP. Many may be booked long ahead already, but have a look yourself - some others have "late deal" offers for about half less!

http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/hurghada/adate1.3839/adate2.3859/

Food is easy to find in H. and even if you prefer to eat at home but not cook, then there must be quite as many delivery services as elsewhere in Egypt.

Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahmad911
Member # 17752

Rate Member
Thanks a lot for searching for me. I prefer a Hotel so i can have Breakfast and Lunch at least , Dinner is no big deal .
Apartment No I would not care for it .
But i will check in to it .
Very best regards
Sam

nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are welcome. No I did not search at all, it is from "storage" [Big Grin] . Kiroseiz I know from Sharm times, lots of Swedes stay there for weeks for health reasons who do not actually want to relocate.

Hilton offers I get from intoegypt.com website

And the British apartment site I found for myself and have rented from them when we holiday in Sharm. When you go with a family and with small kids then it is much cheaper and also convenient (can prepare kids meals whenever need to), while quite same comfort and beauty (I love beautiful spacious apartments [Smile] .

There are of course so many hotels in H, simply that a lot are also really crap.

Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahmad911
Member # 17752

Rate Member
Thanks again , I understand you , For me I will spend a whole month , what I need is a clean safe place to stay so we go around and look for a House to buy , We will take here and there a few days to go to the sea and have fun , But mostly is to gain time and try finding a place , If we will not be sure will go back sell our house and then come back rent till we find the Villa of our dreams .
Where are you at the moment ? Do you live in England or ?? if you don't mind me asking.
Regards
Sam

nevermind
Member # 6674

No I never lived in England, though from what I hear it is not a bad place to live [Smile] . Am quite local here in Menoufeya governorate, it is halfway from Cairo towards Alexandria. Very rural. And very humid. [Smile]
Used to live a few years in Sharm though, so know a bit about the conditions there plus competing locations [Smile] .

ahmad911
Member # 17752

Rate Member
AHA INTA WAHED MENINA ARABI ? ANA SUNI GHALAN FI LIBNAN BAS AMRIKI MANI LIBNANI.
nevermind
Member # 6674

Heh, nope my Arabic not so good [Smile] esp the Lebanese version I am not so good at.
ahmad911
Member # 17752

Rate Member
Sorry I thought that you speak Arabic. I talk Arabic not Lebanese or what so ever , i can talk Egyptian too .
But never mind . Will talk to you in English next time.

*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nevermind:

esp the Lebanese version I am not so good at.

I quite like the Lebanese dialect, actually it sounds nicer than the Egyptian one. [Smile]
Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nevermind
Member # 6674

Hehe, we picked up a nice story book for kids from Citystars last time, great pictures, stories like Mermaid, Hans & Grete etc, in Arabic. Now I was wondering why my in-laws do not simply read those stories to the kids, why they read first and then "re-tell" in own words - do they think a Mermaid story is too complicated for a 4 year old to understand? or something.

It appeared the book is in Lebanese Arabic so the kids would not perhaps get it so well. Asked hubby why he had not picked another similar book we were also looking at - appear that one was in Syrian or something Arabic! [Big Grin] That was in Virgin, of course, wonder if Diwan or similar perthaps also carry beautiful books in Egyptian Arabic? Though most Egyptian books have really horrible, almost opressive covers and no pics at all. Have no idea, why - just to keep them cheap?

*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nevermind, Dar al Shourouk has a good selection of children's books.

http://www.shorouk.com/books/?c=4c1e1397-c...fd-7ca500f80d77

http://www.shorouk.com/books/?c=449ee3c9-7...ac-d3450ff6c05a

They also have a lovely series of illustrated books with stories from the Qur'an. I bought some of them because I love the artistic quality of the illustrations.

Those, for example, are some spreads from the one about the Queen of Sheba. [Smile]

-

-

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nevermind
Member # 6674

Oh, very beautiful! Thanks!
georgeorobinson
Member # 17795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for georgeorobinson         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahmad there are many good hotels in Hurghada , Once you get there you can choose the one you like .
Looks like too many here in this forum sticks there ass where ever they should not , too many experts .
I never listen to them , just a few that knows what they are talking about and the rest zeros nothing , just act like they know it all.

Posts: 76 | From: Two most common things in here the Fat white trash and there stupidity | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com