EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » Selling my 3/3 apartment in LEBANON

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Selling my 3/3 apartment in LEBANON
ahmad911
Member # 17752

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahmad911     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have up for sale my 3 Bedroom 3 bathroom apartment with great view to the sea , 5 minutes walk to the beach, Deluxe finish , All German foists , Kitchen includes side by side large GE fridge ( all appliances are new) Bosch dishwasher supper quite , Thermador Professional Oven Gas with hood. , Cost me in the US over $6500.00 Bosch washer and Dryer Supper quite , when running any appliances you will not hear any noise . all appliances are stales steel except the washer and dryer.
Stanley dinning room , China Cabinet and a Server that cost over $25000.00 . Living room with Stanley Tables. King size bedroom , Dresser mirror Large Chest of drawers and Two night stands . other bedroom has a Queen size bed , two night stands , dresser and mirror and a chest of drawers all make in Canada solid wood.
Decorations and fixtures not included , Electronics are extra Like Sony Flat screens TV's and BOSE sound System with DVD player .
Apple computers are extra if you wish to buy.
All for $275000.00 Cash.
Email me at samibrahim49@gmail.com

Location is HALAT, Near Jbeil Lebanon .
Great SEA VIEW . You can see HALAT SUR MIER from the living room .
Will try to post some pictures

Posts: 161 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahmad911
Member # 17752

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahmad911     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry looks like I can't post pictures for some reason?
Posts: 161 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahmad911
Member # 17752

Rate Member
http://beirut.craigslist.org/reo/1770973781.html

A Link to the add at Craigslist . With 4 pictures.

Thanks

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com