EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » Secretary/Assistant wanted ASAP!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Secretary/Assistant wanted ASAP!
Expat Service
Member # 17922

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Expat Service   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Expat Service is looking to hire a Secretary/Assistant, she has to be Egyptian, has to have very good social skills, has to speak English very well, has to know computer at least the basics, she shouldn't be younger then 25 years and she should be very well mannered.

Call 011-00-17-444 for more information.
Expat Service

Posts: 29 | From: Maadi, Cairo | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my word... has anybody visited the website!!!

'Being founded by foreign'. Are there any jobs going for Expats to re-write your entire site and make it actually legible!

It also states on your 'About Us' page that you hire foreign personnel yet you are advertising on a site predominantly dominated by Westerners looking for a female Egyptian worker. (Clearly not following Western Standards as your advert is overly discriminative).

Serious faux pas on your behalf here! This is business suicide!

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I read further... why are you called Expat Service? You mostly hire Egyptians use cleaners and nannies.. I am confused where Expats come into it.
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mynameisthis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are always confused. They most likely provide Expats with the help they need by finding them suitable employees. Hence "Expat Service". Capish [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1044 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Ah... 'most likely' ... well that has cleared it all up [Big Grin]

'Set up by foreign', did you read that? And then go on to read about the Egyptian staff who run it.

Perhaps I am not confused and am just right in thinking this business is a complete sham aimed at what they assume are stupid (or just plain stupid as you call us) westerners.

We aren't all as green as we are fresh [Wink]

Anyway, you going to apply for the job or is it above you [Wink]

Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mynameisthis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For someone with great social life you sure spend way too much time on the net! Haven't bagged an Egyptian man yet [Roll Eyes] Perhaps if you get rid of that big ass you would have better luck with real men [Razz]
Posts: 1044 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Why would I want an Egyptian man??? 'Bag one'... It is hardly difficult to find an Egyptian desperate for a western woman in Egypt, I spend more time telling them to piss off!

If you think I have a big ass you are confusing me with your mother!!! [Wink] And your sister and the wife you wish you had. Capish [Big Grin]

Ever heard of portable devices with wifi [Wink]

Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

[Eek!]
malimaz
Member # 17616

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malimaz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Cheeky, actually I personally know the owner of this company. She herself is an expat and runs the company, she hires office staff to assist her with any egyptian staff she hires for nannies or housekeepers, however with that said she actually does hire expats that are also seeking to work in this field but expat-services is focused on providing services to expats that have moved here and do not yet understand or have the know how to do hiring themselves or the ability to know if they are hiring qualified assistants or with honest ethics and morals. When they hire anyone they actually require fingerprinting and full details to protect the client.

There may be a need to change some of the wording on her website, perhaps I can help her in this but seriously its a great company and she really has good recommendations.

Posts: 108 | From: Egypt | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I hope your friend takes my criticism constructively...

Her involvement in the business should be stated on the webpage as it does appear to not be set up by foreign but solely Egyptian...

Not only the grammar of the website, but also the delivery... there are a lot of words that say nothing.

A website is advertising and if the website looks unprofessional then it is only natural to judge the whole business on it.

Tell your friend to advertise in the BCA Magazine, this reaches as far as Rad Sudr!!! ( I have seen it in the reception at Moon Beach) and is probably the widest circulated free magazine for expats. I think it is 2000le for a whole page.

Also, there is a girl in another thread asking how to find work, she should target these people.

Lastly, if she finds expats work how does she go about getting them a work visa?

malimaz
Member # 17616

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malimaz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not sure of her process for the work visas, but I think it is different standards for housekeeper and nanny visas as there are so many brought in to the country to work. I know about the other girl I am actually helping her cuz her level is much higher, she is educated in marketing and business, hopefully can help her out.
Posts: 108 | From: Egypt | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com