EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » * EXCLUSIVE * Luxury Fully Furnished Apartment For Rent With HALF PRICE ( in Cairo )

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: * EXCLUSIVE * Luxury Fully Furnished Apartment For Rent With HALF PRICE ( in Cairo )
cairo_
Member # 12670

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cairo_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have an elegant high standard fully furnished apartment for rent in Cairo. It is centrally located in Heliopolis, one of the elite suburbs in Cairo, nearby the famous City Stars Mall, surrounded by all amenities.

The apartment is Super De Lux, very clean, bright, airy and gorgeous from inside. It is ideal if you're looking for a private secured classy place to stay in.

- 170 m2
- Two levels with marble steps
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 receptions with a nice cozy sitting area and fireplace
- Nice dining room
- Clean well equipped kitchen with spotlights

There is a nice balcony with a marvelous view where you can enjoy the sun warmth in the morning and the charm of Cairo under the moonlight at night

The place is well designed in a magnificent way and classy furnished which makes it an up to standard spacious comfortable apartment..

The apartment is fully air conditioned and has all amenities:
T.V. – Satellite – Telephone – Internet – Full automatic washing machine – All kitchen utensils and electrical equipments (refrigerator, stove ...etc.) – Towels – Clean bed linens and bed cover – Iron and Iron board – Maid Service - Elevator – Security – Intercom - Parking

The apartment's location is perfect as it is in the heart of Heliopolis, close to fine dining restaurants, supermarkets, groceries, shops, clubs and hotels. It is well accessed to anywhere you would like to go to either by bus, taxi or metro.

* * Special Rental Prices * *

You are welcomed to rent in any time whether you want a short-term or long-term rental. Rent can be per day / week / month as you request. There is no minimum time to stay. Rental price differs depending on the time you're going to rent in and the duration of your stay. Payment is done in cash in any currency once you reach the place and feel satisfied with everything.

If you are interested in renting, please email me specifying the time you are going to rent in, the duration you will rent and I will reply back to you on the spot with all the details and prices.

Email: egypt_nile2003@yahoo.com

I wish you a nice comfortable stay in Cairo.

Posts: 42 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com