EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » Fabulous Honeymoon 8days tour package to Sharm ElSheikh

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fabulous Honeymoon 8days tour package to Sharm ElSheikh
Elmasrya.Travels1
Member # 18939

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Elmasrya.Travels1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For 8 days & 7 Nights

DAY 1 : Arrive to Sharm
Arrive to Sharm El Sheikh , Our tour representative will help you to be transferred to your hotel by Air conditioned buses..

DAY 2 : Ras Mohamed National Park
transfer to Ras Mohamed by yacht. Start fabulous voyage through yacht with lunch on board in Red sea. Enjoy sun and crystal clear blue water, lagoons and colorful coral reefs, after that go to Ras Mohamed.

DAY 3 : Free day
, Relaxing by the beach with sun bath.

DAY 4 : A day Through Desert]
Through two hours as the Bedouins on a guided camel ride through the Desert, where you can experience the real Bedouin life and watch the sunset. Then you can taste the Bedouin tea with herbs and have a real Bedouin dinner under the candles light during enjoying The Bedouin folklore in the middle of the desert. Finally drive back to your hotel.
DAY 5 : Safari motors
for 2 hours from Sharm El Sheikh to the middle of Sinai desert . through along Sands and mountains You 'll be formated by the magic of nature.
DAY 6 : Free day Relax at hotel
DAY 7 : Sound & Light wonderful sound and light show through the night .
DAY 8 Goodby
Note: Accommodation
(Bayview Hotel) : 2115 L.E Per Person
(Falcon Nemaa Star Hotel): 1975 L.E Per Person
( Hayat Sharm Hotel): 2290 L.E Per Person

El Masrya Travel services
Tel : 0020123094010
http://elmasryatravel.com/
www.elmasryatravels.com
 -

Posts: 8 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jessica001
Member # 19208

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jessica001   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of all i wanna thank you for this. I was in search for such package.

--------------------
Download Movies | Horror Movies

Posts: 39 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elmasrya.Travels1
Member # 18939

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elmasrya.Travels1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you welcome ,I hope you like it.
Welcome to Egypt

Posts: 8 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com