EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Doing Business in Egypt » money...how much to start bussiness

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: money...how much to start bussiness
roddy
Member # 3805

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for roddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi...does anyone know how much money europeans have to put in the bank to start a bussiness in egypt.....thanks.roddy
Posts: 120 | From: clevedon..uk | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tariq Tharwat
Member # 4052

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tariq Tharwat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Roddi,
to start a business in Egypt it is easy and not hard .. it depends in what kind of business you wanna get into please let me know details and I will help you...

Posts: 5 | From: Egypt Dahab | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roddy
Member # 3805

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for roddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
tariq...many thanks for replying...bussiness in egypt...on hold....have a flat in luxor..forever....but wish to sell....may buy a place in cairo...only reason being is that its so much easier to fly to cairo than luxor?you can e mail me at ..rodstarr@blueyonder.co.uk......you may have contacts?....good wishes ...rod
quote:
Originally posted by Tariq Tharwat:
Dear Roddi,
to start a business in Egypt it is easy and not hard .. it depends in what kind of business you wanna get into please let me know details and I will help you...

Posts: 120 | From: clevedon..uk | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
I started a business in Luxor and only later found that I did not own it and that most of the ownership papers had gone missing. The main thing to remember is to get all quotes checked and double checked then have everything translated into English by an independent translator before you sign anything. My business partner skimmed off enough money to build a villa on the west bank and I knew nothing about it - my lawyer did though !! (It will pay you to employ an independent engineer if it involves building (although remember that you will have to pay him more than the 'opposition').
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
peanuts

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

[This message has been edited by Natashiah (edited 22 July 2004).]

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tariq Tharwat:
Dear Roddi,

Tariq...do you perhaps know a lady by the name of Gillian Mansfield she works at the Bedouin Moon in Dahab?

mirox
Member # 4595

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mirox     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Speaking as a lawyer, there's no requirement to have many in the bank to start a business unless you wanted to incorporate what is known as a capital company (euqivalaent of Inc's in America). A limited liability company requires the deposit of L.E 50,000 in the bank before incorporation, A joint stock company shall have a minimum capital of L.E 250,000 of which 1/4 has to be paid in advance. The rest can be paid up in 5 years. Hope this proves to be useful

Posts: 88 | From: Khonfesharia | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mwaseem
Member # 5298

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mwaseem   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Mr.
The new coming billion dollar industry all over the world is Medical Transcription. There are number of companies working for the MT. I am also engaged and working for the last many years. I am interested in it for investment which can give excellent results with in few days.
this is my proposal: think about it and reply.

Thanks and regards,

Waseem
e-mail: lab@wol.net.pk

Posts: 5 | From: pakistan | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Rod,

Somehow we lost touch. Not sure if we offended you when you & David came to the apartment.

Talk to me!

p.s. Have moved!!!!! New City. new Life. New Job!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roddy
Member # 3805

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for roddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
semsema? i think it yvonne/charlie. ? ???????????moved to where? out of luxor? dont know when will get to egypt because of health problems.let me know if it is you? rod

quote:
Originally posted by Semsema:
Hi Rod,

Somehow we lost touch. Not sure if we offended you when you & David came to the apartment.

Talk to me!

p.s. Have moved!!!!! New City. new Life. New Job!!!!!!!!!

Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes it is us Rod. Moved to Hurghada. Don't have personal internet access as no phone line in apartment, just through work.

What health problems? We miss seeing and talking to you.

Love

Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roddy
Member # 3805

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for roddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so why leave luxor? hope new place is better for you,tell me more when you get back on line.i also will tell you more about our world. yes heart and hardened arteries ,unable to travel as yet. you are working??? look forward to getting your news when you have privacy and same here.
quote:
Originally posted by Semsema:
Yes it is us Rod. Moved to Hurghada. Don't have personal internet access as no phone line in apartment, just through work.

What health problems? We miss seeing and talking to you.

Love

Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Hello my friend,

a block on mail here!!! Not good news about your health. Take it easy.
Will give yu all the news soon.
Love to you both.
xxxxxxxxx

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com