EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Doing Business in Egypt » business up for grabs

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: business up for grabs
stellalocal
Member # 4064

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stellalocal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not really wanting to advertise the avaliability of our place on here but just to see if there is any genuine response if you are interested please get in touch.
Posts: 99 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaguar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You are a clown F F John- .. the place isn't bloody yours. You are so clumsy. Stop fooling members here for God sake.... I was in 7d 7w the day before yesterday- the Egyptian OWNER is a very good friend of mine (Mr. Beautiful)..... and THEY NEVER THOUGHT OF SELLING THEIR PLACE... How can you sell something that isn't EVEN yours?????
I think you're losing it
It is fun fighting an idiot FF John

Posts: 477 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamcatcher
Member # 3938

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamcatcher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by jaguar:
[b]You are a clown F F John- .. the place isn't bloody yours. You are so clumsy. Stop fooling members here for God sake.... I was in 7d 7w the day before yesterday- the Egyptian OWNER is a very good friend of mine (Mr. Beautiful)..... and THEY NEVER THOUGHT OF SELLING THEIR PLACE... How can you sell something that isn't EVEN yours?????
I think you're losing it
It is fun fighting an idiot FF John
[/B]

DC FAINTS

Posts: 286 | From: south africa | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaguar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

DC.. You Must Live!

Posts: 477 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stellalocal
Member # 4064

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stellalocal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Correct jaguar its not ours but you dont know what our financial interest is in the place do you.So you like him as well do you? thats the first time i have heard him called Mr Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! The other 2 owners with us are much nicer people.Got a brilliant new idea just need the premises but its not in Luxor get in touch as with your contacts i am sure you know of premises
Posts: 99 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
I know it isn't yours 6" arse hole...
I like the guy- as he has a very good and clean reputation in Luxor. I call him Beautiful as this is his name in English... I told you.. you're such an idiot..

P.S...Might have a drink in YOUR restaurant tonight.... and PLEASE don't give me this $hit about having guts to introduce myself....

stellalocal
Member # 4064

Rate Member
never told anyone it was all ours 10 foot mouth the partner you are on about maybe your friend we however cant stand him we dont even talk to him he is the main reason we are going now if you were saying that the other 2 partners were very nice people i would agree with you as they are and also they are very genuine if he is such a good friend ask him why he ripped us off for 27 grand with the pub 2000 not just us the other 2 egyptians also.Anyway call in for a drink if you like im not really bothered if you dont call in i will wave to you when you pass in your car????? sussed you out, know who you are now the name jaguar has given it away think back 6 or 7 years
jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
You are a genuine Idiot.... What the hell are you talking about??? Standing Mr.G or not..I Never mentioned anything about Other 2 Partners ... Anyway smartie... Do Not Advertise What You Do Not Possess.

PS.. How come you never waved last night maybe will pop in tomorrow (again).. Sheraton Rules OK....

stellalocal
Member # 4064

Rate Member
well well well what an idiot i am yes of course Mr G i was thinking you meant one of the others yes he is a very nice man a real gentleman and so is the other one its the ex-tour guide we dont get on with any way like i said we are not the owners and have never told anyone that we are but like i said you still dont know what financial interest we have maybe you could ask your friend when he comes back from his hols.I dont know which one of the brothers you are but in past postings you have mentioned your son so i have a good idea is he here now?? i also hear that you have divorced and married an egyptian now dont know how correct it is but thought i would ask? We have never ever done you any harm i have fallen out with one brother on 2 occasions but patched things up we still however send you customers and especially for the other business.Dont know why you have to be so nasty it really dont bother me just i like to know what is making you .Anyway like i said we are going very soon and if you have any contacts that can be of help please let us know. Will watch for you tonight but didnt see you last night.The new car is very nice but its a pity it isnt from the factory in coventry!!!!!!!!!!
stellalocal
Member # 4064

Rate Member
Oh by the way you have only been in the once while we have been there and that was to watch the boxing. see ya.
jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for jaguar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You've got the wrong person IDIOT.
Don't you ever use commas- colons-full stops-.....

egyptboy
Member # 5132

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
John is also a LIAR he says he got ripped off for 27,000le well he ripped off someone by the name of russell for 27,000le, he sold is little share to him in a snake way, so he did not lose no money... but i think everyone knows john is full of S**T
Posts: 23 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stellalocal
Member # 4064

Rate Member
well well well here we go with another idiot russel actually parted with 6000.00le for a rent for the kitchen at pub 2000 if you know the facts correctly and it was paid to ashraf not to me he then went on to open a supermarket with ashraf also that also failed and he lost again get the facts all correct before you say anything who ripped russel off on the west bank 5 years ago do you have all that info also i see you are unable to say exactly who you are.Another know it all or thinks he does.Just get the full facts correct before you accuse anybody in the future i may be alot of things but a liar is not one of them
jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
StellaLocal is correct.
dreamcatcher
Member # 3938

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamcatcher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by jaguar:
StellaLocal is correct.

Jag, that was very good of you to put the record straight. One thing I must say, even with your personal feelings regarding John's sexual orientation, you did the correct thing, you told it as it is.
Bravo. Good 4 You

Posts: 286 | From: south africa | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptboy
Member # 5132

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for egyptboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm well if you dont lie whats all this **** on www.gaydar.com (check it out - register for free, do a search for egypt and city luxor) and u will find "goodsex100" (U got to be kidding)19 & 22 hey yeah well thats a LIE, ok heres more - "ABOUT US - i am 19 and live with my partner who is 22 we have stuck it together for 2 years and are still good together but we do enjoy 3 somes we live in Luxor Egypt but are orinally from Leeds and still return regularly we would like gay guys to come for holidays filled with sun in the day time and sex in the night we are both very highly sexed and need plenty to keep us going.We have a restaurant and a pub so some of our time is taken up at work so dont expect us to be with you all day but do expect us to be with you all night! we need to find frien to be with us on our holiday to thai - LOOKING FOR - We are looking for gay guys 18 to 30 singles or couples to enjoy 3 way sex sessions passive prefered but we too can adapt for the right person we can help with the cost of flights should the need arrise but we are not looking for free riders we enjoy plenty of good sex and need someone the same come and stay as long as you like we would even consider a 6 month house boy.Anybody up for it.We dont want people who just want beautiful looking men with wonderful figures as we are not perfect and my partner is fat so you have to like that otherwise forget it as he is very self concious.Big or small dicks no problem just honest and genuine guys please. We will reply to all messages"
nothing wrong with your sexual prefs im not anti gay, but you do seem to LIE alot, I suppose you will say its not you or someone else put it there.. Go On Please...

Posts: 23 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stellalocal
Member # 4064

Rate Member
Thank you Jaguar....
As for you ya fugeree yes i have seen the advert and yes i know the site and yes we do have an advert on there but it certainly is not listed under Luxor Egypt but can you find it? i cannot delete that message as i dont have the password to access it so i wonder who did put it there? as for the other story pub 2000.
The shares were 27000 le each and we had 2 shares and 3 egyptians had the other 3 Russel wanted to come in on it but we refused but allowed him to take on the Kitchen for and Indian Restaurant and the restaurant area for which he paid one months rent of 6000 le his so called friends were invited by him for a drink who prmptly refused to pay as did Russel refuse to pay he asked us to throw them out after which they smashed the place up inside and out Russel by this time had done a runner and refused to make a statement to the police afraid he wouldnt get his other pleasures no doubt.We had never had a problem at 7 x 7 and were not about to start in pub 2000 so we decided to cut our losses and get out along with 2 of the egyptians Ashraf and Russel stayed on we did not take one penny back for our shares or for any profits Russel and Ashraf stayed on and got enough money together to open a supermarket which then thankfully failed after which Russel went home to the u/k empty handed, but of course someone has got to be blamed why not blame us 2 and make as much trouble as possible. Thats ok weve been here too long to worry about true or untrue stories we know what is true.So now go and find our real advert on Gardar and let me know when you find it our pictures are on there also,clothed i hasten to add!! You seem to know alot about us and the sum of 27000 le just a shame you didnt know the full story,but you can only be one of four people so it is quite a short list. Now go and have fun and find our proper advert.
Jaguar tried to put in a bit of punctuation this time but got fed up sorry!!!!!!!!!!!

dreamcatcher
Member # 3938

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by egyptboy:
Hmmm well if you dont lie whats all this **** on www.gaydar.com (check it out - register for free, do a search for egypt and city luxor) and u will find "goodsex100" (U got to be kidding)19 & 22 hey yeah well thats a LIE, ok heres more - "ABOUT US - i am 19 and live with my partner who is 22 we have stuck it together for 2 years and are still good together but we do enjoy 3 somes we live in Luxor Egypt but are orinally from Leeds and still return regularly we would like gay guys to come for holidays filled with sun in the day time and sex in the night we are both very highly sexed and need plenty to keep us going.We have a restaurant and a pub so some of our time is taken up at work so dont expect us to be with you all day but do expect us to be with you all night! we need to find frien to be with us on our holiday to thai - LOOKING FOR - We are looking for gay guys 18 to 30 singles or couples to enjoy 3 way sex sessions passive prefered but we too can adapt for the right person we can help with the cost of flights should the need arrise but we are not looking for free riders we enjoy plenty of good sex and need someone the same come and stay as long as you like we would even consider a 6 month house boy.Anybody up for it.We dont want people who just want beautiful looking men with wonderful figures as we are not perfect and my partner is fat so you have to like that otherwise forget it as he is very self concious.Big or small dicks no problem just honest and genuine guys please. We will reply to all messages"
nothing wrong with your sexual prefs im not anti gay, but you do seem to LIE alot, I suppose you will say its not you or someone else put it there.. Go On Please...

Gee wizz that is hetic stuff

egyptboy
Member # 5132

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for egyptboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Who you trying to kid John, virtually everyone who is resident here knows what you are like, you are disrespectfull to the muslim people, you treat your staff like S**T or have you stopped doing it now cause people have complained, most have seen you throw bread on the floor in the restuarant and stamp on it, and then you poke fun at the egyptians when they run to pick it from the floor and kiss it, no wonder you called upstairs showtime, WHAT LETS HAVE A LAUGH AT THE EGYPTIANS, you think your mobarak, i would have thought if you live here respect the people here, something you just dont do, if your having a laugh F**K the egyptians, thats your view on life here, your bigger and better than them, you know im right you brag so much about it and even put a show on for the tourists you get to know. Bur you like it here cause you get attention, possibly something you never got in the UK, or did you run from something, maybe someone will spill the beans on here, got the drift of it JOHN
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Omygod!!! I don't believe the **** I'm reading on this posting!! Doesn't anybody moderate any more?????
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptboy
Member # 5132

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nothing needs moderating in here Samia people have a right to know the truth. people in here may think its a slagging match or something to get back at john, but its not, I quite actually like john, when he`s not ripping peope off or treating people bad, maybe cause he`s overweight he puts a front on
stellalocal
Member # 4064

Rate Member
Have no idea why you have had to start on me i have never done you any harm you are the ones that stopped coming in no one told you to stay away you have plent of good to say about me to other people never heard you say anything bad and i have not run you down either,you have even done us some favours.Yes correct overweight and fed up with it and everyone overweight puts on a front but at least am trying to do something about it.Ask luxorlover!!!!!!!!! wheres me trousers gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
egyptboy
Member # 5132

Rate Member
*************** NICE POST ******************

Hey John Nothing wrong with you been overweight, its getting well off the subject.... maybe you think my posts are bad, but there not, everyone learns in life whatever your age. I know your hard working, put time and effot into your business, and I know you have to be strong in business, otherwise you wont succeed. John the truth of the matter is that you know you have this problem were you slag peope off behind there back and you bend the truth to suit yourself (dont say no, you know you do) - Hey if you could change from doing this you probably be the nicest person in Luxor. Nevermind losing the weight (you look great) lose the problems you have above.

*************** NICE POST ******************

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
Well done Egypt Boy. That was both polite and gracious.

Can I tell the story John as you mentioned me knowing about it? Well. John has lost so much weight that he ran after someone to tell them off and his trousers fell around his ankles because they are now too big for him. (Red faces all round).

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redsea
Member # 3150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for redsea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I heard about your trousers around your ankles on the evening it happened on the Luxor Hurghada hotline! I could not stop laughing, God I wish I had been there to see it. Well at least you are famous John! If you are leaving Luxor please, please, please come to Hurghada and start a restaurant here. There are two people here craving for Sunday Roast considering we had to miss it last time.
Posts: 88 | From: egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stellalocal
Member # 4064

Rate Member
shame you missed your sunday dinner the other week redsea for sure i wont be coming to hurg.as i really dont like it there we are trying to find a place in sharm but having alot of trouble,cant get one in the right area also here in Luxor have a great idea for a new restaurant but just cant find the right place.
Egyptboy thanks im glad you think i look great its not a pretty sight in front of the mirror believe me!!!!!!!!!! Is'nt that one of the main probs here in Luxor..... everyone slagging everyone else off behind there backs? Yes sometimes stories are changed a little but i think we are all a bit guilty of that and yes i dont deny i have done it,but at the same time if i have repeated a story to someone you can guarantee that that person also has added bits on, then it comes back that i am the bad one. Why dont you call in and see us.

Bombay1
Member # 5213

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bombay1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi I am new on this site and I find it interesting (some of it anyway) as my business has been discused on here I will clarifiy my side of the story.
Firstly I have known J&J for a longtime and
been very appreciative of their freindship, especially in my past lives in Luxor.
I was going to enter in to business at Pub 2000. Contracts where written and the money handed over I was buying shares of the five John has stated, however it was decided that I would not enter into this deal mainly due to the fact that Egyptian freinds of mine had a problem in the pub with Ashraf nothing to do with not paying because I was paying anyway. The contract was not signed and the money written on the contract was returned in full. The 6000le that was not written on the contract and was my share of the rent to Pub2k owner for the first month was not returned, this is between me and John AND the other partners. I at no time rented the kitchen. Ashraf later asked me to go back to the pub and I did and I spent some money again to set up the Bombay Restaurant at the Pub (now listed in Lonely Planet (life sure is a bitch)! I left the pub when the owner found a mug to pay out loads of money on the place.
The supermarket failed because I did not get out of bed. However I did find that all the costs I paid out were greatly inflated.
Whilst I was angry at my freinds at the time over the problem in the pub after reflection I decided I would not give details to the police because of the prison system in Egypt and I have spent too much time trying to get them out of jail before to be one to put them in there and as it turns out it saved me a lot of cash.
I am still looking to do business in Egypt but probably not Luxor.
I do hope you can all stop getting at each other, after all where else can you get pie & mash in Luxor!

Good Luck
Russell

Posts: 53 | From: uk/Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bombay1
Member # 5213

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bombay1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry I forgot to mention Ashraf promised to pay me the 600le as a condition of me going to pub 2000, of course he did not.

Russell

Posts: 53 | From: uk/Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stellalocal
Member # 4064

Rate Member
Hi ya Russel many thanks for that reply i am glad you have cleared up the story of the 27 k and that you recieved it all back again. also i am sorry that you like us had to find out that ashraf was a bad lot we didnt find it out untill we took pub2000 as he cant do anything to us in 7 x 7 although we still to this day do not speak to him at all even when he calls in at 7 x 7 he and adly did us out of 54 k it wasnt just adly though russel believe me ashraf will have done all the leading.Heard that you were back the other week we thought you might have called in?We could die for one of your curries really they are the best. See ya.
Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kenzie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

[This message has been edited by Kenzie (edited 17 September 2004).]

Posts: 339 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com