EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Doing Business in Egypt » $$$====China MP3 manufacture looking cooperation!***

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: $$$====China MP3 manufacture looking cooperation!***
georgezhao
Member # 7140

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for georgezhao   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello everyone, how are you?

I am very glad to meet you here and hope to establish good friendship and business connections with you.

Please allow me to introduce our comapny. As professional MP3 player manufacture, Hisdy is one subsidiary of Wanban Group ( http://www.wanban.com/ ), China's leading company in Electronic gifts field.

We have exported our MP3 to many countries and will expand largely backing on the huger investment by the group recently.

Our products have passed CE,UL,FCC approvals, and we implement strict QC control to ensure the high quality.With competitive price, fast delivery, full-range service we strive to meet your every requirement.

If you have anything need my assistance, pls contact me now.

You are welcome all the time.

Thanks & Best Regards!

Your Sincerely,
George
===============================================
MP3 Sales Center
Email: hisdy002@hisdy.com
Msn: georgeZhao688@msn.com

Shenzhen Hisdy Electronics Co., Ltd
Company Office: 31F, Dongjiang BLDG, Xincheng 3rd Block, Baoan district, shenzhen, PRC.
TEL 0086-755)29991909
FAX 0086-755)29991908
PC: 518101
Web: www.hisdy.com http://www.globalsources.com/hisdy.co

Factory Add:Building B, NO.2 Industrial Park, HeZhou, Junyi, XiXiang Town,Baoan District, ShenZhen, PRC
PC: 518126
======================================

Posts: 23 | From: Shenzhen,China ==Msn:georgechina666@hotmail.com | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com