EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Doing Business in Egypt » Doing Business in Hurghada

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Doing Business in Hurghada
Blue Birde
Member # 7203

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Birde     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a question for you who lives in Hurghada.

What is the best business to open in Hurghada now days?

Also do you have the cost of opening a small shop of 20 to 30 Sqm as a bazaar shop that sells everything?

What is the best location?

Do you know anyone who would like to rent his shop for a 1 year period…

Thanks in advance.

Posts: 7 | From: Moscow, Russia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deroban
Member # 5403

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deroban     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Around 150.000 LE, Main street
Posts: 47 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Birde
Member # 7203

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Birde     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Deroban:
Around 150.000 LE, Main street

Thank you very much for your reply. I do not want to buy a shop. I would prefer to rent one first and so how business will go.

Posts: 7 | From: Moscow, Russia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deroban
Member # 5403

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deroban     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know, but this is what you need. The insurance or downpaymant for the rent of the shop is only 80.000 at the moment. They are all crazy
Posts: 47 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com