EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Doing Business in Egypt » Have anyone bought propperty from Sharm Real Estate?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Have anyone bought propperty from Sharm Real Estate?
Norway/Sharm
Member # 8240

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Norway/Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi! I have just bought a apartment in Nabaq (el hayat sharm) from sharm real estate. Is there anyone who have bought someting from this company?
Posts: 12 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony
Member # 8400

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yes
Posts: 21 | From: Nottingham,England | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony
Member # 8400

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yes
Posts: 21 | From: Nottingham,England | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Norway/Sharm
Member # 8240

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Norway/Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Tony! Have u bought in El Hayat Sharm?
Posts: 12 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by big mac:
Hi! I have just bought a apartment in Nabaq (el hayat sharm) from sharm real estate. Is there anyone who have bought someting from this company?

I did not buy from it but I was dying to have information about it please.
Please email me alllllllll info you have n ur experience to: ahmadth975@hotmail.com

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony
Member # 8400

Member Rated:
Hi Big Mac..no, I bought at The Hilton Sharm Dreams in Naama Bay. However, a pal of mine has bought at the Hilton in Nabq and I checked it out for him on my last visit a couple of weeks ago...coming on fast. I shall be returning to Sharm in early October for a couple of weeks so if you would like a progress report I would be willing to oblige.
Norway/Sharm
Member # 8240

Rate Member
Hi Tony!

Im a bit confused.
Did u buy from "Sharm el sheikh real estate" or "sharm real estate"?

regards
big mac

amitch
Member # 8542

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for amitch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How much time do YOU spend on the sofa watching endless amounts of adverts on television? How about using that time to do the EXACT same thing. . . BUT. . . and here's the good part. . . . GET PAID for doing so.

Join StudioTraffic now and get a $10 account ABSOLUTELY FREE
http://www.studiotraffic.com/index.php?refid=110688

Studio traffic allows you to log in and surf adverts (as well as advertise your own). All you have to do is sit back and watch, then after 100 sites have cycled through you get 1% of your account balance for that day.

Ok so now you're thinking "What good is 1% of $10? Thats only 10 cents per day" Well here's where upgrading comes in. Each upgrade lasts a full 365 days,
When you upgrade your account with any amount (a multiple of $10) you reduce the amount of sites to be surfed dependant on amount you upgrade by, you also still receive 1% on your upgrades for every day of surfing you complete.

Interested yet? If so click here: http://www.studiotraffic.com/index.php?refid=110688

Not yet convinced? Read on.

Think about it, you decide that you'll give it a go and put in $990, this plus your free $10 will expire after a year. So you will be earning 1% of $1000 everyday, which is $300 a month. After 3 months your already in profit!
Should you just surf every day for a year you will receive $1,000 X 1% X 365 days which is $3,650.
That's 365% on your original upgrade.

Not only that but learn the secret of COMPOUNDING to receive even more.
You can compound your earnings after each month, so after the first month of compounding your account level will be $1300. So now for everyday of the next month you will be earning 1% of $1300, you
can see what this can lead to. After just 6 months you will have an account level of over $3800 which will be making you over $1000 a month! That is already more than your initial $1000 investment
that you are now receiving EVERY month!

Like the sound of 365% (and possibly more) and want to join then
click here: http://www.studiotraffic.com/index.php?refid=110688

StudioTraffic has already changed thousands of lives, it could change YOURS too.
http://www.studiotraffic.com/index.php?refid=110688

Posts: 6 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com