EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Doing Business in Egypt » Opening a business in sinai

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Opening a business in sinai
Nadz
Member # 8825

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nadz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Me and my husband want to open a shop in sharm or naama bay but I cant find any information about that for foreigners (ie. the type of shops etc) if anyone can direct me where to go i would be greatfull.

We also want to purchase a property in sharm, will we be able to boroow the money from a egyptian bank and how does it work when you want to rent your property out?

any information would be most helpfull

Posts: 1 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptourguide
Member # 5233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptourguide   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
me also was thinking about some thing in sharm
you welcome e mail me soha_guide@yahoo.com

Posts: 167 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sharmer
Member # 5738

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sharmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ladies,
if you need any assistance , please mail me as im working in real estate company
sharmer@ehotelier.com

Posts: 18 | From: sharm | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Small
Member # 7071

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Small     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As far as I am aware a foreigner can only own 50% of any business,an Egyptian has to own the other half.
Posts: 70 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ali2005
Member # 7867

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ali2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Nadz:
Me and my husband want to open a shop in sharm or naama bay but I cant find any information about that for foreigners (ie. the type of shops etc) if anyone can direct me where to go i would be greatfull.

We also want to purchase a property in sharm, will we be able to boroow the money from a egyptian bank and how does it work when you want to rent your property out?

any information would be most helpfull

If interested in renting /buying a nice apartment at affordable price in a resort in Sharm El Sheikh. (sharks bay) contact me at logina-resort@link.net. Thank you

Posts: 8 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arabia
Member # 9276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arabia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

dear
Arabia for Tourism development Co. is the first company in Egypt to adapt the idea of developing tourism by developing the methods of tourism attraction in Egypt like tourism events which attract and encourage the highest number of tourists to visit Egypt for example: Organizing the first Rally for Atv's and Motorcycles in (Sharm EL Sheikh, marsa a'lam, the northern coast, eastern desert, and upper Egypt).
Arabia is establishing the first chain of desert sports clubs in the most important cities in Egypt. To gather the tourists to make them a members in this clubs to develop the Egyptian tourism regions and to encourage the tourism facilities in the new regions and support with a new events to make our Great Egypt the pioneer in tourism field.

we are looking for a Partner in our projects can share with 25 % from the total of our projects
thanks in advance
we are looking forward to your soon reply
info@egyptrally.com

Posts: 80 | From: Alexandria, Sharm Elshiekh, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MasiMou
Member # 9427

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for MasiMou   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Arabia:
dear
Arabia for Tourism development Co. is the first company in Egypt to adapt the idea of developing tourism by developing the methods of tourism attraction in Egypt like tourism events which attract and encourage the highest number of tourists to visit Egypt for example: Organizing the first Rally for Atv's and Motorcycles in (Sharm EL Sheikh, marsa a'lam, the northern coast, eastern desert, and upper Egypt).
Arabia is establishing the first chain of desert sports clubs in the most important cities in Egypt. To gather the tourists to make them a members in this clubs to develop the Egyptian tourism regions and to encourage the tourism facilities in the new regions and support with a new events to make our Great Egypt the pioneer in tourism field.

we are looking for a Partner in our projects can share with 25 % from the total of our projects
thanks in advance
we are looking forward to your soon reply
info@egyptrally.com

Posts: 1 | From: Egypt | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adam9110
Member # 9468

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for adam9110   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
now it's gonna be a opportunity for us !
http://www.website.ws/lhx9110

Posts: 1 | From: china | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
king-iris27
Member # 8856

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for king-iris27     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi nadz
i am moving sooner to sharm alshikh to work there at sharm alshikh international hospital , wanna know some good companies or new friends as i already know only 3 persons there !
if u feel interested email me at closedwindow88@hotmail.com
salam
dr.mohamed

Posts: 24 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com