EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Doing Business in Egypt » in

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: in
duda
Member # 293

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for duda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Go to www.elhammraeco-lodge.com, visit this site first. It is an amazing place to visit, with untouched beauty, lakes, wild animals, bedouins etc..you have to fall in live with it.
It is a small resort- ecological type. Best place to go to and RELAX.The owner ( a close friend of mine) is looking for someone to reside there(accommodation arranged) and manage the place with its staff. This person should have language skills, PC skills, organization skills, tourism experience....and help to develop this place by adding their touch and love to this place. If interested please email your CV at elhammraecolodge@yahoo.com for appointment.

Posts: 148 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romeooo
Member # 9692

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romeooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hello duda

how can i contact you?
i might can accept that job,it will be great that we conatct so we can get knowing better about the whole thing?
thank you my e mial is ikadolli@yahoo.com

Posts: 19 | From: Netherlands | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com