EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Doing Business in Egypt » What types of Business are Needed in Cairo?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What types of Business are Needed in Cairo?
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What is the market like in Cairo right now? What does the city feel the need for? Gyms, restaurants, hotels, IT companies...????

What are good investment opportunities for Westerners?

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romeooo
Member # 9692

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romeooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hello snoozin

you can say that all what you mentioned can be working out in egypt but it will depend on the place and if it is touristic city,sea activities cities like sharm el shiekh or Hurghada or it is in the capital city Cairo

anyway many forigners are investing nowadays in egypt and they are having a good bussines

it would be great that u make it by yourself to visit egypt and look at the market atmosphere to make up your mind about what specific bussines that the city could need

wish you all the luck and feel free to e mail me if you'd like to ikadolli@yahoo.com

Posts: 19 | From: Netherlands | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Rameooo:
hello snoozin

you can say that all what you mentioned can be working out in egypt but it will depend on the place and if it is touristic city,sea activities cities like sharm el shiekh or Hurghada or it is in the capital city Cairo

anyway many forigners are investing nowadays in egypt and they are having a good bussines

it would be great that u make it by yourself to visit egypt and look at the market atmosphere to make up your mind about what specific bussines that the city could need

wish you all the luck and feel free to e mail me if you'd like to ikadolli@yahoo.com

Thanks for the tips! I'm particularly interested in Cairo...but I've only been there once. I may move there, but that seems to be up in the air right now. Next time I visit, I'll pay more attention to business issues. [Smile]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marcydale454
Member # 3979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for marcydale454     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what companies ? I would like to invest in Egypt
Posts: 40 | From: Riverhead,NY ,USA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nora
Member # 807

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
What is the market like in Cairo right now? What does the city feel the need for? Gyms, restaurants, hotels, IT companies...????

What are good investment opportunities for Westerners?

Decent lingerie shops like Triumph, Panache..etc, and a shop that sells tacos (like Taco Bell for example). It's ridiculous, they always close down all the good stuff.
Posts: 537 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GrumpyGherkin
Member # 4970

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GrumpyGherkin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good news girls, there is a new La Perla store in Mohandaseen opening soon. I can't wait.

--------------------
Get your gums around a gherkin today. The wisdom of the Great Gherkin is all seeing and all knowing.

Posts: 84 | From: Gherkin Land | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LUSH!!
Oh Yes a branch of Lush. The smell drives me crazy!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
La Perla...love it, cant afford it but love it!
Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com