EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Doing Business in Egypt » needing for help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: needing for help
kalma
Member # 11210

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kalma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
please ,i'm foreigner student in cairo so i need to help me for getting work in cairo ,by ouzeirou_hima@yahoo.com
i'm french,english,arabic ,speaker with knowledge in computer& internet.
23 old man .
because of i tried to get it but i did't get till now.

Posts: 21 | From: cairo | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi kalma...

so exactly what is it you want from me?

Author Topic: i can describ my body without sendin you a naked picture
kalma
Member # 11210 posted 27 June, 2006 09:33 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i can describ my body without sending you a naked picture as follows:
1-chocolat body ,black eye and hair with the miduim high and average body, hard penis it's working more as will you expect.
reply pls giving me your address.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

er..... no.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nocluecairo
Member # 10718

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nocluecairo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
chocolat body with a black eye - sounds like a real keeper girls !
Posts: 20 | From: Egypt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timo
Member # 7193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
where r u from Kalma ??
Posts: 420 | From: LALA Land | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yea kalma... whats your address?
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kalma
Member # 11210

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kalma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my address is as i mentioned i'm living in cairo nasr city .but i prefer you tell me where would i meet with you diametrically.
call now

Posts: 21 | From: cairo | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
diametrically?

im right here... on the horizon baby.

kalma
Member # 11210

Member Rated:
where's horizon?
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
here.
kalma
Member # 11210

Member Rated:
charm el seikh or where?
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
check the avatar... its a big clue sweetie!
kalma
Member # 11210

Member Rated:
pls r u ready and wanna to meeet or you want to
distibut me?

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
id have to see a photo first.
Timo
Member # 7193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 420 | From: LALA Land | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
and of course Timo has to approve you in person...

have you met timo? our resident body guard? hes a kitten really, aye timo?!!

[GRRRRRR] down timo down!

mirox
Member # 4595

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mirox     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Charm, you French, croissant-munching, red wine-gulping, torturere of poor souls. I don't know what's wrong with you Italians? Why do you keep on distibuting people? You're a real wind up merchant. If you want to meet someone you can meet them diametrically, dramatically, horizontally, diagonally, laterally or in between. It all depends on the person and the orifice.

Please stop distibuting poor souls, please visit the take a dump parlor for guidance.

Good Even

Posts: 88 | From: Khonfesharia | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
visit it?... i own the place!

oh no... now kalma knows where to find me.

oh well, if a nice young boy wants to pleasure an old man like me, who am i to say no.

i havnt had sex since 1945... and its almost 8 o'clock now!

ok kalma.. come to papa.

mirox
Member # 4595

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mirox     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ROFL. By the way, you Mexicans with your union jacks and pictures of sir WC don't intimidate me not one bit oh no.

By the way Charm, how does ES manage to get the likes of this topic's starter? I think the answer would be something worthy of another Douglas Adams theroy.

I'm so glad to see you decided not to distibute the poor soul. What does distibute mean by the way?

Posts: 88 | From: Khonfesharia | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timo
Member # 7193

[Mad] GRRRRRRRRRRRRR [Mad] ....HHEHEHE [Big Grin] im a real kitten btw [Smile]
nileodyssey
Member # 11073

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nileodyssey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hate to say this but I am going to Charm I find most of your comments just down right rude. This person has asked a simple question and straight away you diss them. Why do you do this. Do you lead such a sad life that this is all you can do!!!! Why can't you just give the guy a simple ansa for gods sake. I have read alot of your comments over the last few weeks and my interpretations of most questions answered by you are not nice. A lot of people come on here with genuine questions and you seem to always bring it down to a base level. GET A FLAMIN LIFE
Posts: 63 | From: UK | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by nileodyssey:
I hate to say this but I am going to Charm I find most of your comments just down right rude. This person has asked a simple question and straight away you diss them. Why do you do this. Do you lead such a sad life that this is all you can do!!!! Why can't you just give the guy a simple ansa for gods sake. I have read alot of your comments over the last few weeks and my interpretations of most questions answered by you are not nice. A lot of people come on here with genuine questions and you seem to always bring it down to a base level. GET A FLAMIN LIFE

She thinks she's funny N.O., we tried so many times to tell her she is not but it's not working.

Can you imagine this? In a couple of months time she managed to post almost 5000 crappy times and not one time it was either funny or nice.

And I am bitching her around as revenge for all those she's hurt, but she's still not getting the message.

She's the embodiment of what alcohol does to the brain N.O.!!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nileodyssey
Member # 11073

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nileodyssey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think she is very rude and not funny at all. Once in a while she may post a sensible ansa but they are very few and far between. Ppl are asking questions and all she is doing is taking the pee. And by the way I am not an old fuddy duddy just - I hope a nice person - who tries to help
Posts: 63 | From: UK | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guntdanc
Member # 11575

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for guntdanc         Edit/Delete Post 
Turn $6 into $15K in 30 days???

Well, not really. It requires more time then they say but, the good thing is that the investement is very low! Only $6!!
First I gave up, but, when I saw my first dollar on paypal I decided to post at least 50 posts every day during two weeks and I'm finally getting good results. The secret if you want to get money from it, is to do it for a longer period of time. Play fairly and take the time to do it correctly.

It said that you send only $1.00 to each of the 6 email addresses stated in this article. Then email them to have your name added to a mailing list. You then place your name and address at the bottom of the list at the #6th position and email it to your friends as well as post this message (with your email address in the list) to at least 200 newsgroups. No catch! That was it. So, after thinking it's over, and talking to a few people first. I thought about trying it. I figured "what have I got to lose except $6.00, right?" So I invested the measly $6.00. Within days, I started getting money coming into my Pay Pal account! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in.

In my first week, I made about $25.00 which means that 25 people joined the group after they saw my posted messages. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and the few minutes it took to join Paypal.
PAYPAL VERIFIES THAT THIS 6 INVESTMENT IS 100% LEGAL AND IS A BIG HIT THIS YEAR SEE THEIR NOTE BELOW OR ASK THEM DIRECTLY.

From Pay Pal:
"Dear Member, it has come to our attention that there is a paypal scheme floating around at the moment you may have heard or seen the 6 scheme. You may have even taken part in it well we have been asked a lot of questions about this scheme the answer is yes it does work and yes it is safe to use providing you follow the rules it is legal and has made a big hit on the internet this year. If you would like to take part in this scheme or would like a bit more information then please see the attached file that was kindly donated to us. Thank you for using Pay Pal!"

TURN $6 INTO $15,000 IN ONLY 30 DAYS...HERES HOW!
You have most likely seen or heard about this project on TV programs such as 20/20 and Oprah, or you may have read about it in the Wall Street Journal. If not, here it is below - revealed to you in step-by-step detail. This program is by no means new. It has been in existence in many forms for at least a decade. But in the early days, it required a lot more time and effort, as well as an investment of a few hundred dollars. However, thanks to Pay Pal and the Internet, the investment is now virtually ZERO! And what's more, the entire process is FASTER, EASIER, and MORE LUCRATIVE than it has EVER been!

The only things you will need are: An email address. A Business Pay Pal account with at least 6 deposited in it, and just 15 to 30 minutes of your time. This program takes just half an hour to set up. After that, there is absolutely no work whatsoever to do on your part. You have absolutely NOTHING to lose, and there is NO LIMIT to the amount of income you can generate from this one single business program. Let's get started, just follow the instructions exactly as set out below and then prepare yourself for a HUGE influx of cash over the next 30 days! Here's what you need to do. . .

REQUIREMENTS
#1) an email address #2) a Premier or Business Pay Pal account

STEP #1 - Setting up your FREE Pay Pal Account It's extremely safe and very easy to set up a FREE Pay Pal account! Copy and paste this to the address bar www.paypal.com (notice the secure "https" within the link)
Be sure to sign up for a free PREMIER or BUSINESS account (and not just a PERSONAL account) otherwise you won't be able to receive credit card payments from other people.

STEP #2 - Sending PayPal money "It is an undeniable law of the universe that we must first give in order to receive."
Now all you have to do is send 1.00 by way of PayPal to each of the six email addresses listed below.
Make sure the subject of the payment says... PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST (this keeps the program 100 legal…so please don't forget!)
Note: (If you do not see the full email address for the 6 members, just hit reply To this email and they will show up.)
(Just in case you still haven't opened your PayPal account yet, use this link to open one in your name), www.paypal.com

1.) racia26@yahoo.com
2.) corey_grayson@hotmail.com
3.) get_rich_ard@yahoo.com
4.) foxaphonk@gmail.com
5.) Bmills@yahoo.com
6.) coralchase@sbcglobal.net

Remember, all of this is ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are creating a service! If you have any doubts, please refer to #####le 18 Sec.1302 & 1241 of the United States Postal laws.

STEP #3 - Adding Your Email Address After you send your six $1.00 payments, it's your turn to add your email address to the list!
Take the #1) email off the list that you see above, move the other addresses up one (6 becomes 5 & 5 becomes 4, etc) then put YOUR email address (the one used in your PayPal account) as #6) on the list. MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU SUPPLY IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS IN YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT.

STEP #4 - The Pure Joy of Receiving PayPal Money! You are now ready to post your copy of this message, to at least 200 newsgroups, message boards, etc. All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make - as well as everyone else on the list! In this situation your job is to let as many people see this letter as possible. So they will make you and me rich!!!! You can even start posting the moment your email is confirmed. Payments will still appear in your PayPal account even while your bank account is being confirmed.

HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS & MESSAGE BOARDS
Step #1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your CURSOR at the beginning of this letter and drag your CURSOR to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into your computer's temporary memory.

Step #2) Open a blank 'Notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'Edit' menu select 'Paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your email to the list.

Step #3) Save your new Notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in different sittings, you'll always have this file to go back to.

Step #4) Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for various newsgroups, on-line forums, message boards, bulletin boards, chat sites, discussions, discussion groups, online communities, etc. EXAMPLE: go to any search engine like yahoo.com, google.com, altavista.com, excite.com - then search with subjects like ?millionaire message board? Or ?money making message board? Or ?opportunity message board? Or ?money making discussions? or ?business bulletin board? or ?money making forum? etc. You will find thousands & thousands of message boards. Click them one by one then you will find the option to post a new message.

Step #5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting 'Paste' from the 'Edit' menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll thru the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message button. You're done with your first one! Congratulations!

NOW THE WHY PART:
Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example). So then I Made $5.00 with my email at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my email at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my email at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my email at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $625.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my email at #2 and they only receive 5 replies that just made me $3,125.00! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my email at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625.00! With an original investment of only 6.00! AMAZING!! When your email is no longer on the list, you just take latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to emails on the list, putting your email at number 6 again. And start posting again.The thing to remember is, thousands of people all over the world are joining the internet and reading these articles everyday, JUST LIKE YOU are now!!
So can you afford $6? And see if it really works? People have said, “what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the money?” So what are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users and new honest people who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual Internet.
Remember, be fair and honest, if everyone follows these directions, it will work. GOOD LUCK!!

Posts: 1 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara_uk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
guntdanc

sweet heart these chain letters don't work, don't waste your money or anyone else here. i have tried over thousands idea to make money and i can assure you the worest idea was chain letters. the simpleast way to make money write a blog about something popular that people will read and add adsene to it and you can make $$.

Posts: 816 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kalma
Member # 11210

Member Rated:
what the first one ask about he is realy in need no a scheem or the synonym of this word ok.
so who has intention of sending somethimg he can post by :19 algoria cairo/egypt
but appearently is shame for this man as he is man he has right as well as a bit wrong from him
its demanding for a job in cairo egypt or some area so instead he tell i need help he have to say i inquire for a job in cairo or somewhere in egypt though he have knowledge in french arabic english beside some computer knowledge ,so at least he have to work tour guide or some jobe like this or some campany as he don't know where can he get a job in cairo .

at last i appeal to the whoever living in egypt to look him for the job this week .

thanks friends and sorry for loog speech

sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara_uk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
kalma

i did not understood a word in there!!! is it me people or can anyone understand what is written??

Posts: 816 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
what a blast from the past!!!

thanks for upping this!

nileodyssey... whats your problem?! how on earth do you think im being rude to this guy???!!!

please scroll back and check out the PM i copied to here... that was the FIRST time id ever heard the name kalma...

as for the rest of my posts on this thread to him.. well, theyre just a bit on the sarcastic side thats all... how else do you want me to take the guy after the intro he sent me? seriously?!

one sad thing about this coming up again though....

MIROX..... where dya go???!!!!

mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com