EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Doing Business in Egypt » Buying in Nabq bay????

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Buying in Nabq bay????
andyscoff
Member # 12280

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyscoff     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just looking into buying a 3 bed apartment in nabq through a company called Egyptian Experience. Anybody out there got any thoughts or advice about buying or this company?
thanks

Posts: 6 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi andy spoke to several people who was thinking and also who has brought there no bad reports the only thing is the price people say is over the odds but its best you do your homework and decide other thing is that some people tell me its under the flight path of the russian planes that come in.
also next door there is a complex same developer but a lot less and same developer as sea life on the front

Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
did anyone here from that guy andycullers he went off to sharm to see his project in nabqa few months ago i think it was called the hilton ouyon then changed its name andycullers went to get some info and photos
Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ian475
Member # 11095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ian475     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
andyscoff,if you dont mind me asking can you please let me know how much ee are asking for a 3bedroom apartment and what sqm it is.
hia mac,saw your place in montaza whilst i was out there a few week back,stunning location and the price seems very reasonable,that must be the only place left in sharm with a uninterrupted view of the sea.

Posts: 117 | From: manchester uk | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andyscoff
Member # 12280

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyscoff     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi ian ; no probs. for a grond floor 3 bed apt with 2 bathrooms 105 sqm is £52,000. They'll furnish it for £3000. middle floor £48k. top floor £58k.
maintenance is £450 a year.
I've tried loads of sites can't find anything as cheap. Any more info would be great on price, company & site. cheers

Posts: 6 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

hey ian makes yours look very cheap
mac0623
Member # 10529

andy here is my contact call me and i will get back to you 07961155180
RobCop8182
Member # 12433

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RobCop8182     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi My Names Paul and i am currently looking to buy in Sharm thinking of Nabq due to lower funds looked at Egyptian Experience really like the apartments was looking at the Two Bed from £37,000 however i was hoping to only spend about £30,000 but was looking for a one bed apartment... due you think this budget is to low or could i even get a 2 bed for this price seen a 2 bed for as little as £27,000 but surely this cant be true
Posts: 1 | From: Liverpool | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ian475
Member # 11095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ian475     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi paul,i couldnt reccomend enough that you take advantage of macs number above and give him a call,he knows of a lot of propertys and you can be assured that he is a genuine guy that will give you only the correct information.
Posts: 117 | From: manchester uk | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ian475
Member # 11095

ps.i should perhaps add that he seems to have helped a lot of people out on here including me with no financial gain.when i was looking for somewhere to purchase myself he helped me loads and saved me a few grand by advising me of the correct questions i need to be asking off sellers.i think i can safely say that he is certainly not a undercover real estate agent.if you are reading this mac i hope you dont mind me suggesting someone calls you but as youre numbers there i thought it would be ok.
andyscoff
Member # 12280

Rate Member
Hi paul; Just to back up ian's comments. Would Suggest getting in touch with mac. Lot of Knowledge about sharm & as helped me loads. TOP BLOKE.
ian475
Member # 11095

Hi andy,did you manage to get out there to view properties and have a look around or did you just purchase without looking?i have floor plan maps and plenty of photos of the complex i am at if you decided to buy there?
Chrissy
Member # 12449

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chrissy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Company wouldn't really make this big difference, as long as price is within reasonable limits "compared to the neighboring projects", they are not over pricing the property "Yes, some companies do this, no need to mention names!" and as long as the legal situation is right! It's really as simple as that! I bought 2 apartments recently in Hadaba, but my dad has been coming to Sharm for many years, and he bought properties here many times, and these were the criteria he always consider when purchasing a property, regardless of the seller company / agent.
Posts: 14 | From: Bristol | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mal
Member # 12314

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Has anyone bought on the Nubia Sharm project?
Posts: 53 | From: Dartford, Kent. | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TESS
Member # 12495

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TESS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Iam also thinking of buying a 3 bedroom apartment in nasbq bay through Egyptian Experience.Has any body got any feedback on these guys.
Posts: 1 | From: ENGLAND | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com