EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Doing Business in Egypt » Can you trust an eyptian Girl?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Can you trust an eyptian Girl?
Sr. Nobody
Member # 12333

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sr. Nobody     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Im an american thats engaged to an egyptian girl.....she works and isnt the typical house wife type of girl. She works, and is very independt by nature. She says loves me to death and shows it as well...but sometimes i wonder if i can really trust her in the long term. Any advice?
Posts: 2 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe you should ask her yourself,chers [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
www.excitingegypt.co.uk

Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polina
Member # 12234

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My advice to u would be...try somehow to test her?I don't know how,but just test her,her love.Many ppl knows to use "hard words of love"just to reach something.Honestly coz it is quess. abt girl,I wouldn't say that she would play...but anyway,u must be sure.For exp. I'm in loved in one Egy. guy,and belive me I was tested him on many ways to be sure that his "i love u" is from his heart,not from any other reason.Thanks to God...he was honest!Wish the same thing to u!
Posts: 169 | From: somewhere | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashraf4uook
Member # 8017

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashraf4uook     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You have to know more about and her family the most important question is does she loves you for money or for yourself
Posts: 25 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chrissy
Member # 12449

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chrissy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can you trust a British girl? What about a Canadian or an Indian one? Generalization is not something I'd really consider. I'm sure that your girl could be perfect, or could be the worst, or whatever, but in all cases, it's ONLY YOU who is able to judge her, not us on the forum who know nothing about her while you know a lot. Always remember that each is to their individualized character, some other criteria "which are still missing in your case" could influnce my judgement to someone, but certainly not includingtheir nationality as a sole criterion!
My opinion, however, is that you should break up with her, simply because when you don't trust some person to the extent that you ask people WHO YOU DON'T KNOW and who don't know neither you nor her, then this relationship is seriously questioned.

Posts: 14 | From: Bristol | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lombardo47     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You have to test her several times ,and try to know about her family ,this is the most important thing ,god wiz u man [Smile]
Posts: 224 | From: egypt/cairo | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com