EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Doing Business in Egypt » Blackberries in Egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Blackberries in Egypt
Ivy1111
Member # 12412

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Ivy1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was wondering if there were any businesspeople here who got a blackberry from Mobinil or Vodafone for business purposes? I'm trying to see which has a better plan/ service, particularly since I do quite a bit of traveling. Any advice?
Posts: 38 | From: Dokki, Cairo | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mirox
Member # 4595

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mirox     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I subscribed to Mobinil's blackberry service from the day it started. The thing i like about it more than the other is that it used to provide EDGE technology, which is way faster, but they stopped it now. They also provide a flat of L.E 250 per month without any limit on the traffic you use. Vodafone, however, charge the same amount of money for 10 megabytes. The good thing about vodafone though is the fact that you're roaming on all vodafone networks and you don't have to alter the settings everytime you get into a country and you definitely will find a roaming partner for Blackberry service.
Posts: 88 | From: Khonfesharia | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com