EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Doing Business in Egypt » Sierra Resort Photos

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sierra Resort Photos
in2tense
Member # 13498

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for in2tense     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was out in Sharm last week and took some photos of the Sierra resort, the download link is below - ( could somebody let me know if it works alright )they are not the best im afraid but might interest somebody.

Plenty of workers on site - and they are coming along fine

http://rapidshare.com/files/39509941/sierra.zip.html

Posts: 17 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i would but them sites are full of virus
Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
in2tense
Member # 13498

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for in2tense     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thats funny I download from Rapidshare everyday and have never recieved a file with a virus in it.
Posts: 17 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CatTheCat
Member # 13508

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CatTheCat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi in2tense, that's good news and glad it's moving on a bit quicker now!
Posts: 69 | From: Warwickshire - UK | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
FILE SHARE IS THE BIGGEST CAUSES OF PROBLEMS UNLESS YOU PAY FOR THE SERVICE AND GET PRE SCANNED,NOT SAYING YOUR PHOTOS ARE BUT YOU GET CLEVER PEOPLE NAMING THINGS THAT ARE NOT WHAT THEY SOULD BE, SORRY FOR MISUNDERSTANDING.
HOW WAS YOUR TRIP

Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com