EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Doing Business in Egypt » dinner aboard a luxury cruiser in luxor

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: dinner aboard a luxury cruiser in luxor
Michael-1948
Member # 14102

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael-1948   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi my name is Michael, I have just moved to Luxor. I was a chef back in the UK and I am going to be working here. I am so excited about this as I think it is something Luxor has been crying out for. A posh restaurant. So a group of us have got together, we are going to have a dahabiyya going up and down the Nile doing dinner cruises (and lunches and teas). One of the partners and our head chef is Jason Harley and he freelances cooking for celebs (like the Queen lol). We are going to launch in October after Ramadam. So what do you think, is Luxor ready for us? I think it is, it is getting much more upmarket with the malls etc.

PS if you want to have a look at our website it is http://www.nile-restaurant-cruises.com/ I would love some feedback,

Posts: 4 | From: Luxor | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
queenie
Member # 14221

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for queenie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Michael - menu looks fab - when we next go to Luxor I will defo try you. Just what Luxor needs - decent grub.

--------------------
www.sierraresortnabq.co.uk

Posts: 124 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aladdino28
Member # 626

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aladdino28   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great Michael, its great idea and Luxor need something very posh like your resturant...congratulations
i think Luxor is ready for you, thats for sure.
you just need some marketing and things will be great.
I am ready for cooperation if you are interested.
you can see our business on www.al-diwan.fr
kind regards
Aladdino

Posts: 84 | From: Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com