EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Doing Business in Egypt » For Sale - Hurghada - Land - Apartments - Dive Centre

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For Sale - Hurghada - Land - Apartments - Dive Centre
CBreeze
Member # 14170

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CBreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HURGHADA BUILDING FOR SALE

Price: 450,000 Euros

Area: 235 Square Meters

Ground Floor: Fully equipped, licensed diving centre and separate coffee shop with alcohol license. Both the dive center, coffee shop and all rooms are complete with all fittings and fixtures.

First Floor: 9 double rooms with bathroom
Second Floor: 5 double rooms with bathroom & 2 studio apartments
Third Floor: 4 studio apartments with salon, kitchen & bathroom
Fourth Floor: 4 studio apartments with salon, kitchen & bathroom
Fifth Floor: Roof top. Possibility of building a large villa or restaurant/bar

APARTMENTS FOR SALE HURGHADA EGYPT

Area: Shedwan

Floors: 4 with elevator

Apartment size: 75 square meters

Each floor contains four apartments. Two apartments per floor have an ocean view. Every apartment has one airconditioner, two bedrooms, one bathroom, one salon and one kitchen.

Prices

Prices range from 30,000 Euros unfinished to 45,000 Euros completed with sea view.

LAND IN HURGHADA FOR SALE

Vacant land on the beach front near the old Sheraton Hotel

Area: 5,400 square meters

Price: 500 euros per square meter

LAND IN HURGHADA FOR SALE

Vacant land on the beach front near the Hilton Hotel

Area: 1,200 square meters

Price: 1,000 Euros per square meter

If you have any further questions or would like to view the properties, please email:

hurghadaproperty4sale@yahoo.com

Posts: 21 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Egypt is getting expensive by the day!But then again the whole world is going crazy with prices!
cheers! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
maxman

Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CBreeze
Member # 14170

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CBreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Max

You are right prices are rising. The above properties are a fair price and the final price is negotiable.

The building with the dive centre and restaurant have an added plus because they are both licensed.

Cheers

Posts: 21 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hubby and me have just bought the most beautifull appartment in El Kawser in Hurghada. 85 square meter, 3 floor for only 10.000 euro. We still need to finish the kitchen but there is no rush because the area is fare from finish so its not super nice to stay there yet. But 10000 euro - WE HAD TO BUY IT. It will be a very very nice area in 1 or 2 years. And not fare away from the "promenade" or our favorite Old Vic beach.
Posts: 528 | From: Denmark | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How much did you pay for at your family house??? We both work full time and share all bill at our house incl daycare, close and food for my kids. He gives more than he takes. Can you say the same? You are "bought" to look pretty, give birth to his babies (and then let the nanny raise them) and be sexual avaible.
Posts: 528 | From: Denmark | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by CBreeze:
Hi Max

You are right prices are rising. The above properties are a fair price and the final price is negotiable.

The building with the dive centre and restaurant have an added plus because they are both licensed.

Cheers

I Will try to contact you when iam in egypt,hope to be there soon [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CBreeze
Member # 14170

Rate Member
Hey Max

I will look forward to hearing from you and please PM me if you have any questions.

What happened to my thread anyway ???? Meooooooow

GlobalDee
Member # 15878

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GlobalDee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was interested in renting something around Hurghada that is nice but a little more affordable than the hotels, and preferably on the sea. Or maybe a good deal hotel package? does anyone know? thanks a lot!
Posts: 3 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
britishegyptian
Member # 15989

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for britishegyptian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If anyone has property for sale or to rent in the Red Sea or Egypt, we could showcase it for you at the Dive Show, NEC, UK on 1 & 2 November.
If interested please visit our website or contact me directly.
regards,
Lorna
Silver Service Homes

Posts: 8 | From: Cairo/UK | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wendwoo
Member # 15990

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wendwoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT YOU USUALLY PAY PER MONTH TO RENT A 2 BEDROOM FLAT IN HURGHADA??
Posts: 2 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
p666ats
Member # 8566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for p666ats     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It all depends where in Hurghada. In Hadaba it can cost anywhere from 1500 le upwards. Believe me i have seen some bad and some good for around 2500le.

--------------------
Patsy

Posts: 104 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs Tibe:
Hubby and me have just bought the most beautifull appartment in El Kawser in Hurghada. 85 square meter, 3 floor for only 10.000 euro. We still need to finish the kitchen but there is no rush because the area is fare from finish so its not super nice to stay there yet. But 10000 euro - WE HAD TO BUY IT. It will be a very very nice area in 1 or 2 years. And not fare away from the "promenade" or our favorite Old Vic beach.

Congratulations on your new place, Tibe. Soon you don't have to stay in hotels anymore and get way more privacy. [Smile]

~ TL

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
britishegyptian
Member # 15989

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for britishegyptian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There is a 2 bed apt in Shedwan Beach area for 700LE per month.

--------------------
Lorna Abdelwahab
Silver Service Homes

Posts: 8 | From: Cairo/UK | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wendwoo
Member # 15990

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wendwoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thankyou . i like secala any ideas ??
Posts: 2 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com