EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Doing Business in Egypt » El Hayat

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: El Hayat
Manx Man
Member # 10457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Manx Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does anyone have any idea when El Hayat in Nabq Bay will be finished? It is taking for ever the agent is a waste of time full of lies and excuses and the developers dont give out any information. If any one can shed some light on the situation I would be grateful.
Posts: 16 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi thier is many people on here in the same resort i will pm you the person to contact they will have some up to date info on it i passed thier the other week and it does look nice i was going to buy one when first started but it will be one of the best in nabq,

who was you agent?

Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkerbout
Member # 12974

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkerbout     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
im the same still waiting, id be glad to here off anyone that has bought there, maybe we could all look at approaching the developers as a group!!!!!
Posts: 7 | From: manchester | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi thier is a few people on here that has brought in the resort i went passed it the other week and looks very nice, i believe late but i guess everything is
Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com