EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Doing Business in Egypt » Imported products in Cairo; flavored coffee, shampoos etc.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Imported products in Cairo; flavored coffee, shampoos etc.
cloudberry
Member # 11163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We import and sell products of EU origin, if you are interested in bying anything (click the link to read more), please contact us for prices etc.

http://elhaitham-import.blogspot.com/

Posts: 758 | From: Finland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nasto
Member # 17091

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nasto   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know that Finnish products are of good quality but they are very pricey as well. I wonder how much would be 0.5 kg pack of coffee? However, I am strongly against any flavored drinks. Are you planning to import pure coffee?
Posts: 132 | From: Alex | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudberry
Member # 11163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes it is pricey, even in Finland. Even for me flavored coffee is specialty for special occasions so you do not need to drink or buy it weekly. We do not plan to import 'pure coffee' since Egypt already has it for reasonable prices although I have heard that Finnish coffee is very much liked because it is very smooth in flavor. Hubby says it is the best coffee ever. I agree but of course I am used to it, have been drinking it all my life. It's like Finnish like Finnish chocolate and Germans like German chocolate and so on.

Please email me for prices if you're interested.

Posts: 758 | From: Finland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nasto
Member # 17091

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nasto   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am used to Finnish coffee as well and I know exactly what you mean saying that it is smooth [Smile] I grew up in the Northern part of Russia right on the border with Finland. When the trade was restricted, we were bringing coffee from each business trip to Finland. From the beginning of 1990s Finnish products have been pouring into our area. So i am very familiar with them particularly with coffee.
Posts: 132 | From: Alex | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com