EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Doing Business in Egypt » The Office is a painfully funny show

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Office is a painfully funny show
amy001
Member # 18935

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for amy001   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ThisThe Office DVD is a funny show. If you have never worked in the office, you will need to be part of it, maybe a little 'more than you want to give! :)If you are a fan of the British version, you can identify some of the early episodes. It was interesting for me because there are subtle differences, we can adapt it to the public.TheNCIS:Los Angeles DVD vast majority of "unknown" players. Some very funny characters that, once again, not too far from people who want to see a real office.OFFICE his first season consists of only a few episodes (this is a DVD "set"), but they were fun.The show was filmed in the "documentary style" and it follows the work and life in Scranton, Pa., employees of a printing One Tree Hill DVDcompany Dunder Mifflin. Apart from sugar beet farming German-American character, Dwight Schrute, characters seemed like real people. (Dwight has been portrayed as too crazy to be true from the beginning.) Head Office, Michael Scott, has been described as bizarre, but not a total idiot, it would be in future seasons. He was Two And A Half Men DVDlaughing funny, with a healthy dose of politically incorrect humor.In the second season, more developed characters "too crazy to be credible" and that has degenerated into a soap opera There was less laughter and, too often, the viewerPrison Break DVD is thinking. 'C' is too stupid. "During the first season, the best show on television office at least since the late 1980s. (Not that's saying a lot.)
Posts: 12 | From: China | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not really. Its okay though. Doubt I will buy a dvd set from you though. Let me know if you have Barber Shop 1 and 2 because I would love to have that movie on dvd.
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calabooz '   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL. I like The Office. All these shows I just use NetFlix for though.

--------------------
L Writes:

Posts: 1502 | From: Dies Irae | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com