EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » Does anyone knows somes sites where egyptian men want to date with women?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does anyone knows somes sites where egyptian men want to date with women?
Marianne
Member # 2179

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Marianne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to all of you!
Posts: 72 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
medo
Member # 1622

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for medo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dear marianne

here is mohamed 27 wishing to date a nice girl ...i work as geologist in cairo...and from a nice well educated family...
if you are intersted to date me..i would send you my pic and ..we would....manage a time to chat in.
thanks.
waiting
mohamed_ezzat7@yahoo.com

Posts: 35 | From: cairo,egypt | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candida
Member # 2519

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Candida   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[I'm a native American Indian female I.m a Lakota tribal member,who would like to meet a egypt man here is the states. to be friends or more.

------------------
Candida

Posts: 5 | From: Tampa,Florida,usa | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GypsyQueen
Member # 2089

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GypsyQueen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does anyone know a Ahmed Rizk in NY???
umm just wondering

Posts: 35 | From: New York,US | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candida
Member # 2519

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Candida   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GypsyQueen:
does anyone know a Ahmed Rizk in NY???
umm just wondering

I know a ahmed elbaz from ny

------------------
CandidaOrta@aol.com

Posts: 5 | From: Tampa,Florida,usa | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freeman
Member # 2671

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for freeman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
got you email me Im quite interested to go out with you
freeman_sam@hotmail.com

Posts: 482 | From: EGYPT | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marianne
Member # 2179

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Marianne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by freeman:
got you email me Im quite interested to go out with you
freeman_sam@hotmail.com

Are you looking for me or someonelse?

Posts: 72 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aaliyah
Member # 2861

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aaliyah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone please marry Mohamed or he'll keep on bombing us with this message
Posts: 164 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akrum
Member # 2885

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for akrum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahaha
good idea
quote:
Originally posted by Aaliyah:
Someone please marry Mohamed or he'll keep on bombing us with this message

Posts: 27 | From: cairo | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aaliyah
Member # 2861

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aaliyah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heeey is Mr Sayed's message deleted??? how will he find the princess of his dreams?
Posts: 164 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egy_prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think here is the best site for dating.. just choose marianne from all those nice guys
Posts: 471 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for south_london_male   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where are you Marianne and how old please?
Mohsen

Posts: 1373 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mody
Member # 3902

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mody   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well,if there any kind of goth,vampyre,witch,tough,psycho,funny girl then i would like to know:-),
we maybe good friends:-),

------------------
www.face-pic.com/aqua_vilva

Posts: 165 | From: alexandria | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jonissan
Member # 3041

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for jonissan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE NEW DATING SERVICE HERE.LOL.
let's go, any intrested female contact me at jonissan@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by jonissan (edited 31 March 2004).]

Posts: 16 | From: Egypt, alexandria | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aidia
Member # 3198

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aidia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mody:
well,if there any kind of goth,vampyre,witch,tough,psycho,funny girl then i would like to know:-),
we maybe good friends:-),

hi mody just checked out your profile.
some of your comments are so funny the fact that you are your own pet and that you are looking for anybody and anything,oh come on you cant be that desperate, Can you?

Posts: 26 | From: london, england | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymon
Member # 3727

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jonissan:
THE NEW DATING SERVICE HERE.LOL.
let's go, any intrested female contact me at jonissan@hotmail.com

If I were a female, certainly I won't contact you.
It sounds like: I am a male ... I need a female because God created us male and female ... c'mon it's mere biology ... right?

------------------

Raymon www.youregypt.com

Posts: 288 | From: Egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mody
Member # 3902

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mody   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well Aidia,i can be that desperate at times:-),but i don't need anything or anybody,i'm faaar from that,i just like the people who are themselves,and who don't care about the opinions of the others,not the people who try to get the attention by being super nice,and acting like mr super cool:-),what about u?r u miss super cool? ),there is not alot of infos in your profile,i like to know

------------------

Posts: 165 | From: alexandria | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aidia
Member # 3198

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aidia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mody:
[B]well Aidia,i can be that desperate at times:-),but i don't need anything or anybody,i'm faaar from that,i just like the people who are themselves,and who don't care about the opinions of the others,not the people who try to get the attention by being super nice,and acting like mr super cool:-),what about u?r u miss super cool? ),there is not alot of infos in your profile,i like to know

Hi Mody
Miss super cool? i certainly dont think so, far from it, with me what i say is what i think and what i think is what i say. I would like to think of my self as confident. anything else you'd like to know?

Posts: 26 | From: london, england | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mody
Member # 3902

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for mody   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's good attitude:-),stay tuned:-),but that doesn't mean i'm agressive or tough with people,some r so nice and i like to have fun with them,u know,like the people here in the ES,they r so nice actually:-D , all of them of course:-),
u r orginally turkish?
alot of people in egypt have turkish roots actually,i maybe one of them

------------------

aidia
Member # 3198

Rate Member
u r orginally turkish?
alot of people in egypt have turkish roots actually,i maybe one of them

[/B][/QUOTE]

yes people here on ES are very friendly i'm very happy to have found this sight.
yes I'm turkish and I dont know a great deal about egypt's old rulers but i do believe that the last king of egypt was king Faruk a turk. Me and my guide had decided that maybe i'm the great, great, great niece of king Faruk.(Iwish);-)
I hear that alexandria is beautiful in the spring and summer months maybe when i'm next in egypt I may drop by and say hello.
And yes you never know you may have some Turkish roots.

mody
Member # 3902

Rate Member
the niece of the king faruk?!! ,oooh,u can make a fortune:-),in alex there is a palace which called"the jewelery palace",it's all the jewelery which was owned by faruk's family ,
alex is better in the winter and spring more than in the summer,it's crowded in the summer,
but u r welcomed anytime of the year ,drop me a line then

------------------

wal2k
Member # 4033

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wal2k   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, a lot of replies here .. anyway, if there are any girls left who want to date an Egyptian guy, then please send me a message at waleedprivate@yahoo.com
you could visit my homepage first at www.wal2k.com

Posts: 2 | From: Egypt | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aidia
Member # 3198

Rate Member

[/B][/QUOTE]

Hi mody sorry for the late reply but dont say things you do not mean I might just take you up on your offer. ;-)
Plus i may turn out to be an axe murderer.
I think I'm going to start researhing my roots you never know I could be intitled to some or his fortune, and i promise I'll give 25% to charity and another 25% to you for ur generosity in inviting me to stay,
take care my friend.

mody
Member # 3902

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for mody   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aidia:

Hi mody sorry for the late reply but dont say things you do not mean I might just take you up on your offer. ;-)
Plus i may turn out to be an axe murderer.
I think I'm going to start researhing my roots you never know I could be intitled to some or his fortune, and i promise I'll give 25% to charity and another 25% to you for ur generosity in inviting me to stay,
take care my friend.[/B][/QUOTE]
hey,good to see you again :-),i was wondering,and was about to ask u if you were alive to show a sign:-),
even if you were the faruk's niece u won't take a cent:-),he wasn't that generous anyway:-),but u can try;-),and i won't accept less that 50%:-),forget about charity ,
btw,if u like we can exchange emails,just tell me ur email,
see u:-)

------------------

aidia
Member # 3198

Rate Member
hi mody
yes i'm still alive been very busy lately working hard to save money for my holiday.
my e,mail is:
edadoganel@yahoo.co.uk
drop me line anytime and i look forward to hearing from you.

AfricanNBlunt
Member # 4133

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AfricanNBlunt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ha ha ha ha
Posts: 21 | From: U.S.A | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moody
Member # 4186

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moody     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by medo:
dear marianne

if you are intersted to date me....we would....manage a time to chat in.
thanks.
waiting
mohamed_ezzat7@yahoo.com

Posts: 4 | From: egypt,cairo | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahfromEgypt
Member # 4263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahfromEgypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,

I am Sarah,I am a 23-year old Muslim, Egyptian lady working as a Civil Servant in London, well-educated and from a good family Il7amdillilla7. I would like to hear from any serious-minded professional, Egyptian men who are seeking a wife. Please e-mail me in private at sarahshousha@hotmail.com

------------------

Posts: 2 | From: London | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com