EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » NEW START

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NEW START
NO NAME
Member # 2691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for NO NAME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi there,am 20yr old grl from cairo,am in english law school,and i wanna 2 leave egypt and start a new life in other country,but i really dunno were 2 go,can any1 guide me,thnx
Posts: 2 | From: cairo,egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EAGLE
Member # 1682

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EAGLE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Dear.

Why do you want to leave cairo? I am Egyptian living Abroad and I want to come back . Egypt is the mother of all world . I know it's difficult for you there but with some hard work and good effort you will succed and a complish your dream. I will be glad to hear from you and to tell u about my experiance.

Posts: 19 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NO NAME
Member # 2691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for NO NAME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thnx 4 bein kind 2 reply
quote:
Originally posted by EAGLE:
Hello Dear.

Why do you want to leave cairo? I am Egyptian living Abroad and I want to come back . Egypt is the mother of all world . I know it's difficult for you there but with some hard work and good effort you will succed and a complish your dream. I will be glad to hear from you and to tell u about my experiance.

Posts: 2 | From: cairo,egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
massa
Member # 2694

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for massa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont advise you to leave egypt but un easy way is to apply as aupair if you look in the internet you find many possibilities : f. e. findaupair.com or aupairbox.com aso
Posts: 5 | From: germany | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
C Elektra
Member # 2100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for C Elektra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NO NAME:
hi there,am 20yr old grl from cairo,am in english law school,and i wanna 2 leave egypt and start a new life in other country,but i really dunno were 2 go,can any1 guide me,thnx

Hello NO NAME

I found it very interesting that you expressed the wish to leave the Egypt and start the new life in other country. What I suggest you is that you try to transfer to University that is in foreign country. You can search on Internet different schools and see what they offer. It's not going to be very easy because there are many requirements, especially financial security. If you get accepted, the University would provide you the room so you could live at Campus, and you could apply for a student visa and even work. You can also teach Egyptian or Arabic if you speak English fluently.

What I do not suggest under any circumstance!
I don't encourage you AT ALL to go and search for the opportunity by meeting a men who are already in foreign countries. You are too young and Internet is not the place for you where you can make the accurate judgemnts because you don't know who the people are in reality. So, please be VERY careful because you are too young and you got to be REALLY smart and experienced to be able to make the accurate conclusions.

But if you really really want to get some opportunity beyond the University, maybe you can spend more time in the Forums that attract foreigners who are in love with Egypt and Egyptians living abroad (like this one) and meet some female friends and eventually meet up in Cairo for a coffee. I know several people who met through the forums like this (not chat rooms) and they are visiting Egypt on regular basis and have good friendships. There is nothing wrong in wanting to start the new life, but as I said...going to school and graduating either in Egypt or in West would be the best start.

[This message has been edited by Bebe (edited 03 September 2003).]

Posts: 182 | From: LA/Alex | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pito
Member # 2803

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pito   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
This might be late reply... yes Egypt is the mother of the world but probably she wanna see the world it self or had enough of the mother of the world !!!

Life abroad is not easy at the begining, but eventually it becomes your first home..

One main thing in allowing you to move is experience, I can see that you are still a student..If you can not get out now just try to gain some experience in a required field that would make it much easier for you..

PITO

Posts: 157 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aaliyah
Member # 2861

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aaliyah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

We can't really help you until you yourself don't know what you want. Read a lot about other countries & cultures, pick the one you like and try to learn more about it.

Posts: 164 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marching
Member # 2802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marching         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Start by applying for immigration to countries that still have open doors. These are USA, Australia and Canada.
Posts: 59 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homesick2
Member # 3093

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for homesick2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm wondering , are you going to leave to a foreign country on your own?
What do your family have to say about it?
Be honest with yourself and break down the reasons you want to leave your home and
start a new life .
It is not very hard to start a new life on your own in a new country , it's a nightmare.

good luck

quote:

Posts: 220 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
atef
Member # 2963

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for atef     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Dear

I was reall shocked when i saw your message.
you are studying in one of the best colleges in Egypt.. i know it very well. English Law School - Cairo University. i just graduated from there and let me tell you; Egypt is not that worse... i feel your just frustrated a bit. think about it more and you will find out that you aer wrong

quote:

Posts: 24 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bent Masr
Member # 3429

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Bent Masr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello

i now that this is a really late replay but i am a new member and i just want to give u my advice as i live in the uk. i wouldn't advice u to leave ur own country trust me there is no better place the ur own country. u now i am an egyption also i have been outside egypt for 13 years now and in london for about six years now and i not happy at all i live a really hard life, away from ur country is so hard u might think that u can recover from being homesick very quikly but trust me u can never get over it untile u go back. me my self would love to go back as soon as i can but unfortunatly i have diffecult cirrcumstances so my point is if i had the chance i would'nt think about it twice and especially u r a girl and its harder for girls then it is for men. plz try to take my advice because trust me u will regret it if u make the wrong dessicion i hope to hear ur replay and ur point of view

bye

aya

Posts: 33 | From: london | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
devilsdancer
Member # 3387

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for devilsdancer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi NO Name,
Personally i think if u have the skills & the guts to move abroad,,,go for it. Maybe instead of telling ureself u want to move abroad u should think like, ill work abroad for a couple of years,,i find this helps & dosent seem so final which in turn helps the mind to settle & isnt so scary. I live in Scotland & in the United Kingdom it is a well known fact that the scots have a better education system. I dont know if uve ever considered working in scotland? In reading the boards i have noticed that many individuals have advised u stay at home,,,nonsense! u deserve to travel & explore thats what we do when were on holiday think of it as an extension? Dont be scared i know the scots are welcoming, i cant speak for the english although i have lived there on a few occasions myself & found it ok but have u considered a host family near a university or sharing a flat or house with students who rent? theres always safety in numbers u know. I think ure brave,I myself like to travel & have already lived in W. Germany which i loved. Ull always return home & thats good but the mind is like a parachute ,,it dosent work unless its open.

Stay safe, stay brave & have great fun.
By the way i agree with my fellow member please do not go through a man to get u out do it on ure own, that way ull feel more a sense of satisfaction & acheivement.

------------------
Elizabeth

Posts: 8 | From: scotland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghadah
Member # 3500

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Ghadah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Hi "No Name"
I would like to agree with what all the others have just said.
Don't leave Egypt. I can understand why you would like to leave, but still, there is no place like home. Stay where you are welcome, known and loved.
I grew up outside Egypt, but Inshallah, I will come back to stay for good as soon as it is possible!
Best regards from me to you!

------------------
Ghadah

Posts: 13 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoBBoSS
Member # 3456

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for BoBBoSS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't escape , be strong and face life here, if u have the courage and nerve to start a new life abroad, then i guess this spirit can make u pass any problem u may face here.

------------------
BoBBoSS

Posts: 249 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

There was a time when we were not allowed by the regime to leave our country. We were just able to visit Poland, Czechoslovakia and maybe Hungary. Any other country we could just dream about and believed we would never see it anyway.
Thanks God that all changed when both German countries got reunited and we could travel abroad whereever our hearts told us to go too.
Thats why I came to Egypt when I was 20 and I stayed for couple of years.
For any Egyptian living outside of Egypt it is easy to say stay in your country. But you had already your chance to see the world outside.
Give her that chance too. Let her see the difference and make her own decision what she wants to do and where she wants to live. After all it is her life.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com