EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » Egyptians in the UK

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Egyptians in the UK
S21
Member # 3227

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for S21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Hi im an Egyptian student living in the UK with big plans for Egyptians living in and around London. As an experiment id like to measure the response i get from my brothers and sisters in the UK.

------------------
$ohaib

Posts: 4 | From: London | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
S21
Member # 3227

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for S21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by S21:
[B]
Hi im an Egyptian student living in the UK with big plans for Egyptians living in and around London. As an experiment id like to measure the response i get from my brothers and sisters in the UK.So if your Egyptian and aroudn the London area please post your Name age and sex

------------------
$ohaib

Posts: 4 | From: London | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bent Masr
Member # 3429

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Bent Masr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
helllo

i am an egyption student also livink in the uk and i just wanted to replay to ur msg asking u what sort of plans do u have

hope to get ur replay soon

thank u

aya

Posts: 33 | From: london | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bent Masr
Member # 3429

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bent Masr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello i am living in the uk i am 18 and i am a femal and my name is Aya from Egypt. Please could you informe me of what sort of plans do you have in mind

thank you

AYA

Posts: 33 | From: london | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptlover
Member # 3538

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi

i'm 25, living in London, not from Egypt but from the Caribbean with a deep interest in Egyptians. I've been there a few times and i'd to meet a few in London.

Posts: 35 | From: London | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skully
Member # 3464

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for skully     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello, hey I have a question?

Can an american buy a house in Cairo?
I want to move to Cairo, but I want to buy and own my own house. Also how long can I live in Egypt, without being kicked out? Can I get a citizenship or papers?

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bent Masr
Member # 3429

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bent Masr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi egyptlover

i replyed to this topic more then once but i think that the S21 is not going to replay , i don;t now why but i havn't seen him tacke part in anyother topic apart from here iam also living in london

egyptlover
Member # 3538

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for egyptlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where in London?
I live in the south but i go to uni at the London Metropolitan Uni in the north.

Posts: 35 | From: London | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bent Masr
Member # 3429

Rate Member
hi egpt lover

i live in centrel london

Bent Masr
Member # 3429

Rate Member
hi egyptlover
how r u i hope fine insh2allah
i live in central london .

egyptlover
Member # 3538

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi Bent Masr,

I wouldn't mind meeting you at all... R u studying in the Uni of Westminster??? if yes, my sister studies there as well in the evening

Bent Masr
Member # 3429

Rate Member
hi egyptlover

how r u i hope ok , no i don't go uni i go collage. tell me ur sis name maybe i now her, and r u male or female

thanks

bent masr

egyptlover
Member # 3538

Rate Member
Hi

I'm a female. I don't think u know my sister cause she's at uni and she goes only in the evening

Bent Masr
Member # 3429

Rate Member
hello egypt lover

how r u i hope good, i am a femal 2 so there is no problem , tell me where do u live then

bye
bent masr

egyptlover
Member # 3538

Rate Member
Hi Bent Masr,

I live next to Brixton but my uni is in Holloway road

moon14
Member # 3692

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moon14     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi ive just started to use this and im not quite sure if im doin this rie im also egyptian and born in the uk. i just wana be sure im usin this rite and every1 can c my message.

Posts: 1 | From: london | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bent Masr
Member # 3429

Rate Member
hi egyptlover

u live far from me i live in hammersmith, and yes moon14 you are doing it wright lol

egyptlover
Member # 3538

Rate Member
Bent Masr,

it's not that far... i used to work in the BBC in White City then in East Acton...so..where r u going to school???

south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for south_london_male   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Egyptlover:
I am Egyptian and I live In Brixton as well
Will be nice to contact me whenever you have a chance.
Email me please at:
male_from_london_uk@yahoo.co.uk
Mohsen

Posts: 1373 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Farhana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pls post a new topic if events are being arranged for Egyptians in London.

I am British/Egyptian and miss Misr kiteer awi!!!!

Posts: 606 | From: London, UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for south_london_male   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Farhana:
This is more like an asiain name rather than an egyptian name.. or do you meanyou are a happy lady?
Why do not you tell me more about yourself.
feel free to e-mail me.
Loking forward to hear from you.
Mohsen

Posts: 1373 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dibble
Member # 4257

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Dibble   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Hello fellow Egyptians, I was born and raised in London, would love to hear fromany other Egyptians if any out there

quote:
Originally posted by S21:
[B]
Hi im an Egyptian student living in the UK with big plans for Egyptians living in and around London. As an experiment id like to measure the response i get from my brothers and sisters in the UK.So if your Egyptian and aroudn the London area please post your Name age and sex

Posts: 22 | From: UK | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
Dibble:
You are asking people to mention their name, age and sex.. and you did not mention anything about yourself or even about the big plans you have.. also you said you are student and at the mean time on your details you said you are PA to a media director...
Who are you then ?
Regards.
Mohsen

egyptlover
Member # 3538

Rate Member
Hi Mohsen,

funny u live in Brixton!!! I live in West Norwood and past through Brixton nearly everyday to take the underground....
who knows if we haven't already met???

take care

south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
Hi egyptlover.. good to have a reply from you after almost 7 weeks,, only one thing you did not leave any e-mail address for yourself ,, unless you decided to e-mail me first,, any way waiting to hear from you.
Regards.
Mohsen

Egyption
Member # 4300

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egyption     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by S21:

Hi im an Egyptian student living in the UK with big plans for Egyptians living in and around London. As an experiment id like to measure the response i get from my brothers and sisters in the UK.
Hello I am new here
I am male 20 years old study mechanical engineering in Cairo
I am going to London after 3 months to complete me study there
In west Thames college but I have a lot of question to ask
Can any one here answer my question about the study and the living in London? Bye e-mails
Regards
Youssef

Posts: 5 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyption
Member # 4300

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egyption     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello every one I am new here
I am male 20 years old study mechanical engineering in Cairo
I am going to London after 3 months to complete me study there
In west Thames college but I have a lot of question to ask
Can any one here answer my question about the study and the living in London? Bye e-mails
Regards
Youssef

Posts: 5 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farhana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, i know West Thames College, its near a place called Hounslow, West London but actually in Isleworth if my memory serves me correctly.
What do you need to know exactly?

Posts: 606 | From: London, UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptlover
Member # 3538

Rate Member
Hi Mohsen

sorry for not replying for so long but i was really busy, especially at school. Lots of exams and coursework and my sister visiting me... anyway, you can email me at magicnana78@hotmail.com if you want.

egyptlover
Member # 3538

Rate Member
hi Mohsen

sorry for not replying for so long but i was really busy... exams and courseworks amongst other things.

anyway, my email is magicnana78@hotmail.com

egyptlover
Member # 3538

Rate Member
hi Mohsen

sorry for not replying for so long but i was really busy... exams and courseworks amongst other things.

anyway, my email is magicnana78@hotmail.com

egyptlover
Member # 3538

Rate Member
sorry for the double/triple post but i cannot see my own messages. Does anyone know why?
Dibble
Member # 4257

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Dibble   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you got the wrong end of the stick I replied to another persons post, I was only trying to be friendly

quote:
Originally posted by Dibble:
Well Hello fellow Egyptians, I was born and raised in London, would love to hear fromany other Egyptians if any out there

[b][QUOTE]Originally posted by S21:
[B]

[/B][/QUOTE]

Posts: 22 | From: UK | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyption
Member # 4300

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Egyption     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all
I am going to London soon to study but I don’t know more about the life there
If any one can help me please send me e-mail or add me on your Messenger
This is my e-mail max55x@hotmail.com
Thanks

SarahfromEgypt
Member # 4263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahfromEgypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,

There is a great MSN group for Egyptians in London- type in Egyptian Society London and you'll get to it, that's the easiest way. Any Egyptians living in London feel free to mail me at sarahshousha@hotmail.com

------------------

Posts: 2 | From: London | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gary BBC
Member # 4210

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gary BBC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there everyone ... I am a radio producer from the BBC in London and looking for some Egyptians to help me with a project.

I have started another topic about it.
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum2/HTML/003571.html

Take a look and drop me a line.

Thanks,
gary

Posts: 13 | From: UK London - Egypt Cairo | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amr_smart83
Member # 4534

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amr_smart83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there , Me Amr from Port-said and I'm going to UK , may be next month , and hope you send me on mail Amr_smart83@msn.com , Ok ?
I'll be there with my girlfriend and hope to know other egyptians especially from London and Bristol .
C U

Posts: 8 | From: Port-said | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gary BBC
Member # 4210

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gary BBC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by SarahfromEgypt:
[B]Hello,

There is a great MSN group for Egyptians in London- type in Egyptian Society London and you'll get to it, that's the easiest way.

Hi there - I tried this but it didn't work. Do you know the actual msn address?
Also, I tried to email Sarah - did you get my email?

I'm disappointed because I can't find any egyptian volunteers (in London) to be in our radio programme for egypt!

gary

Posts: 13 | From: UK London - Egypt Cairo | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gary BBC:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by SarahfromEgypt:
[B]Hello,

There is a great MSN group for Egyptians in London- type in Egyptian Society London and you'll get to it, that's the easiest way.

Hi there - I tried this but it didn't work. Do you know the actual msn address?
Also, I tried to email Sarah - did you get my email?

I'm disappointed because I can't find any egyptian volunteers (in London) to be in our radio programme for egypt!

gary

Hi Gary,I searched for you, I think Sarah meant this :
http://groups.msn.com/EgyptianSocietyLondon

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gary BBC
Member # 4210

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Troubles101:

Hi Gary,I searched for you, I think Sarah meant this :
http://groups.msn.com/EgyptianSocietyLondon

Thank you - I will try this! gary

moemin05
Member # 4781

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for moemin05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by skully:
hello, hey I have a question?

Can an american buy a house in Cairo?
I want to move to Cairo, but I want to buy and own my own house. Also how long can I live in Egypt, without being kicked out? Can I get a citizenship or papers?

You can probably find a decently large house for a surprisingly cheap price, though probsably in cairo, though some areas around it are very good

I wouldn't say you'd be kicked out but i wouldn't think why anyone in their right mind would move to egypt forever if they had a choice unless they were very well off

Posts: 3 | From: uk | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BahYBasha
Member # 4522

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BahYBasha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Amr_smart83:
Hi there , Me Amr from Port-said and I'm going to UK , may be next month , and hope you send me on mail Amr_smart83@msn.com , Ok ?
I'll be there with my girlfriend and hope to know other egyptians especially from London and Bristol .
C U

going there with ur girlfriend?!
rabna ya2dark yabnie, 2enta rayie7 tazker wala ....

Posts: 180 | From: halifax, nova scotia, canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com