EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » query

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: query
duda
Member # 293

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for duda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you know anyone living in Yemen and what are the living conditions there? Im supposed to move there soon and apprehend it a bit. Please help.Thanks
Posts: 148 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bent Masr
Member # 3429

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bent Masr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello

i have been to yeman before but that was time ago. i am not sure if the country changed or not but i am sure that the people didn't. you now the people there are so kind and nice to you and they treat u as if you was one of them. i hope you have a nice time there like i did,the streets are not that clean but it depands on where u are living other then that the country is very nice and good luck there i hope u have a nice time

Bent Masr

Posts: 33 | From: london | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
duda
Member # 293

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for duda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well im supposed to get married and move to Sanaa but I apprehend what i hear about kidnappings and on the net the country looks deserted. Im sure as you said the people are very nice but it looks different.
Posts: 148 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bent Masr
Member # 3429

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bent Masr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello duda

how r u i hope good insh2allah. As i said before it depends on where u are i was livinh in sana. to be hounest the place wasn't that clean but the people were wonderful , even though the place wasn;t plesent living in it but i loved it and i would love going back there. u know duda being happy is not all living in a nice place what makes u really happy is the way u get treated, i am talking from an experiens i traveld alot one of the countries i went to was saudia arabia it was a lovely country but the people were so bad and they treat you very badly i wasn;t happy there even thought the country was so nice , maybe i was dealing and communicating with the wrong people but its nowen to us that sudies dislike egyptians thats what i heard. i wouldn't like going there but i would love going back to yameen. but there is somnething you have to look out for that is some of them are (hased) if u anderstand what i mean they don;t say mash2allh and you land up having trouble, like when my baybe sister was born
with very thick black silk hair and she was a bite chuby and very cute mash2allah but after the owner of the house visted us she didn't tack her eyes of her untile she went and after that my sister got very ill and lost a lot of weight and her hair started falling but know elhamdollah she gaind back her hair so i am just telling u to watch out for that, other then that the country is nice. i hope u have fun there and alf alf mabrook on your marraige i hope u will be very happy with ur new husbbend and if there is anything eals u need to find out about the country i am happy to help u if i can . and oh yeah about the kidnapping yeah i heard that two but u just have to watch out for ur ne babiesn insh2allah

thanks

Bent Masr

Posts: 33 | From: london | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mooly El Din
Member # 1987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mooly El Din     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I worked in Yemen for some time, I never lived there thought. Sanna is more safer than any other part of Yemen. There is also foreigners community like in any other country. Still it is very poor and entertainment facilities are super limited. But it is a very attractive country ( in my views)
Posts: 289 | From: Europe | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
duda
Member # 293

Member Rated:
Thank you all for your help amd support.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com