EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » Egyptian to USA

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Egyptian to USA
Blue Lotus
Member # 3415

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Blue Lotus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello there,
Can anyone help me in getting information
a) what it takes to go to USA as an Egyptian for app 6-9 months for educational reasons?
b) what would the content be of marrying someone american?

Maybe you have some tips like websites (i'll check the embassy anyway).
Thanks a lot!

Posts: 9 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lanova
Member # 1850

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lanova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do you have a u.s visa yet or wanna get an info on how to obtain one?
Posts: 23 | From: newyork usa | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bay212
Member # 3424

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bay212     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blue LOtus..If u r From a muslim country ,male between the age of 16 & 45 ,u have no chance whatsoever to get a visa to the US. (sept 11). Courtesy of Osama & Bush.
Posts: 16 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jennifer
Member # 1443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jennifer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That can't be true, since Alabanda was just over here...and he's in his twenties and Egyptian.
Posts: 322 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bay212
Member # 3424

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bay212     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IT wAS PART OF THE MEASURES IMPLEMENTED AFTER 9/11..i CONTACTED THE IMMIGRATION IN THE USA REGARDING A RELATIVE OF MINE WHO HAD A LETTER FROM THE AMERICAN UNIVERSITY IN CAIRO TO COME TO THE US TO TAKE THE EXAM FOR THE CPA LICENSE WHICH HE STUDIED FOR AT THE UNIVERSITY IN CAIRO AND HE WAS DENIED A VISA AT THE CONSULATE IN CAIRO. I WAS TOLD BY THE IMMIGRATION OFFICER THAT THERE IS NO WAY RIGHT NOW TO ISSUE TOURIST OR STUDENT VISA TO YOUNG MALES FROM MUSLIM COUNTRIES WITHIN THAT AGE GROUP.THER ARE HOWEVER SOME WHO ALREADY HAD VISAS BEFORE 9/11 WHO ARE STUDYING RIGHT NOW IN THE US.
Posts: 16 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jennifer
Member # 1443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jennifer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I already said, that can't be true--since he was just here from the end of last year to the beginning of this year, and he's an egyptian male in that age range. He didn't have the visa before 9/11. There ARE some countries that I think are restricted in that way, but egypt isn't one of them.
Posts: 322 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get egypt
Member # 3704

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for get egypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can advice you on immigration to Australia, Canda and New Zealand and you don not have to marry anyone,......
you can email at info@getegypt.com
or call at 012 7666 358

Posts: 14 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
love2_cyou
Member # 3925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for love2_cyou   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here is something you can check out if this dont help let me know there are more..... www.ins.usdoj.gov/graphics/forms/formsfee/forms/i864pkg.htm

------------------

Posts: 6 | From: richmond, kentucky, united states | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com