EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » thank you

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: thank you
mohebAllah
Member # 6621

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for mohebAllah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you
Posts: 13 | From: Egypt | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nooralhaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May I ask why you wish to settle in America?
Or should I use common sense?

Take care.

Posts: 1706 | From: Dallas, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohebAllah
Member # 6621

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohebAllah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
?
Posts: 13 | From: Egypt | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for nooralhaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope you find what you're looking for.
Salaam.

Posts: 1706 | From: Dallas, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohebAllah
Member # 6621

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohebAllah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
?
Poly
Member # 6851

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Poly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I couldn't resist to ask this.. why are you looking for an American Muslim, though you're living now in Egypt?? wouldn't it make more sense to look for an Egyptian Muslim!!
Posts: 95 | From: Italy | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Poly... an Egyptian muslim will not get him a visa to America!!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ABAZA
Member # 5785

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for ABAZA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I'm an Egyptian-American looking for a pretty Egyptian girl, who is a Muslima with a good character and from a good family.

Do you have any nice sisters or female relatives that would be interested in meeting me for marriage and to live in America??

quote:
Originally posted by mohebAllah:
Assalamu Alaikum. Hi, I was born and raised in Egypt, So I have an Arabic background. I come from a very respectable, well educated and a loving family. I am 32 years old. Physically, I have a black hair, dark brown eyes, athletic built, 188cm tall, 192 lbc, attractive. Muslim (Sunni), well educated, ambitious, honest, sincere, reliable, strong ties with family, romantic, passionate, tender, with a good set of moral values as well as an excellent sense of humor openminded, strong respect for Islam, non-fanatic,very mature and 100 % independent, never married, now I am living in Egypt but I want to settle in US. I am looking for the sweetest partner of life I can get who has the following characteristics: 1.- American Muslim. 2.- You may be single or divorced. 3.- Excellent sense of humor. 4.- Intelligent and ambitious in the good sense of the word. 5.- Caring, loving, romantic, and passionate as much as it could get. 6.- good looking, attractive, and fit. 7.- age between 20 to 34, looking for some one to be your partner of life, friend, lover, husband and all those wonderful things that can be shared by a man and a woman, and if you think you could be my soulmate then send me a message at E-mail: osatechus.com with detail info. My picture is available under requests, but I expect yours as well. Salam ....

Male, 32, 6ft-2in, 188 cm, Never Married
Religion: Muslim (Sunni)
Egyptian

[This message has been edited by mohebAllah (edited 10 February 2005).]

Posts: 1656 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
waelredsea
Member # 6836

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for waelredsea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Samia

you are right, so you know that egyptian men marry western woman for visa, and thats true, we need to travel to the world, and that is the only way.
I married my british wife, and I am know living a good life in england, after I fight to get out of Egypt. but all this is memories now.

wish all the Egyptian men the best of luck.

Posts: 23 | From: England/Egypt | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valerie
Member # 6806

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Valerie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by waelredsea:
Samia

you are right, so you know that egyptian men marry western woman for visa, and thats true, we need to travel to the world, and that is the only way.
I married my british wife, and I am know living a good life in england, after I fight to get out of Egypt. but all this is memories now.

You will have to be squeaky clean to get into the USA or UK. Having just returned from the USA and watching the long lines of non white people wating to be searched and being taken to interview rooms is quite scary.
You should have a better reason to get a visa other than an American wife.
I wish you luck

Posts: 290 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Poly
Member # 6851

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Poly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I got it all wrong, silly me.. I somehow thought may be he lived in the US before, made it back to Egypt for a while and now looking for a wife to go back with him to the States.. Sorry .. I have been surrounded by many Muslims Egyptian-Americans the past couple of weeks.. and this is the senario I hear all the time.. But posting a marriage request like that is new to me.. mmmm.. interesting!! Good luck though..
Posts: 95 | From: Italy | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Poly
Member # 6851

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by waelredsea:
Samia

Ok.. NO it is not the ONLY way.. I am an Egyptian and I did travel around the world with my green passport (part of the world actually, still didn't make it to many other countries!!) I am living in Italy now.. I don't need to marry a UK or an EU national just to get the visa and travel.. Go to the embassy and book a flight ticket.. but please don't say that Egyptians marry for the visa as if it is a fact of life..

mohebAllah
Member # 6621

Rate Member
?
ABAZA
Member # 5785

Member Rated:
Icon 4 posted      Profile for ABAZA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mohebAllah,

You did not answer my question!!

quote:
first of all, thanks for all who replied to my post. thank you
second: i'm all honest in this, i did not put this post to only get a visa.
yes i want to live in US, but I want to have a good wife too.
I'm not going to marry for a visa, i need a good wife to build a good family together. and help each other to take the right path to Aljannah.
if i wanted only the visa to US, i could get it from long long time ago.
but I fear Allah, and I would not hurt anyone to get what i want.

it is not a strange request. I'm searching for my soulmate, and i prefer her lives in US.
if you you think you could be my soulmate plz send me a message at E-mail: osatechus@yahoo.com
wish you all the best

Posts: 1656 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohebAllah
Member # 6621

Rate Member
?
muslimah009
Member # 6700

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for muslimah009     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As Salaamu Alaikom

When you say you fear Allah be careful what u say,........

If you do fear Allah, then I suggest you to pick a girl according to the Prophet's(SAWS) advice (RELIGIOUS ONE) and let her be a girl and not a woman as he strongly recommended to marry a virgin....

I also suggest you to look in to the following hadith and re-think what kind of woman you want to marry

Book 1. Hadith Qudsi. Hadith 001.
The Authority Of Omar bin Al-Khattab : I heared the messenger of Allah salla Allah u alihi wa sallam say : "Actions are but by intention and every man shall have but that which he intended. Thus he whose migration was for Allah and His messenger, his migration was for Allah and His messenger, and he whose migration was to achieve some worldly benefit or to take some woman in marriage, his migration was for that for which he migrated."

When you do things for your own sake and to please your self or to please other then how you can expect from Allah to bless you and make life easy for you, but when you make it for the sake of Allah for sure Allah will support you and shelter you in every step you take....

And Allah knows best......

Posts: 4 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ABAZA
Member # 5785

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ABAZA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for your reply!
sometimes, it is not a good idea to give out too much personal information on the internet. I will send you an Email.

quote:
how old are you Abaza?
may you send me on my e-mail please.
osatechus@yahoo.com

wish you a good zawja & Aljanna

mohebAllah
Member # 6621

Rate Member
?
Gail
Member # 6886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gail     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mohebAllah - You sound very much like the Egyptian man I've been "dating" for about a month now. Tell me... is it true that Egyptian men aren't supposed to date? It is difficult to have a relationship when we have to be careful not to be seen by his relatives who live here in the states.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohebAllah
Member # 6621

Rate Member
?
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
first of all, thanks for all who replied to my post. thank you
second: i'm all honest in this, i did not put this post to only get a visa.
yes i want to live in US, but I want to have a good wife too.
I'm not going to marry for a visa, i need a good wife to build a good family together. and help each other to take the right path to Aljannah.
if i wanted only the visa to US, i could get it from long long time ago.
but I fear Allah, and I would not hurt anyone to get what i want.

it is not a strange request. I'm searching for my soulmate, and i prefer her lives in US.
if you you think you could be my soulmate plz send me a message at E-mail: osatechus@yahoo.com
wish you all the best

mohebAllah, We do hear on here all the time how Egyptian men want to marry a Westerner just to get out of Egypt. However, I know that all men are not just after a visa.
I personally think your intentions are honorable and see nothing wrong with you wanting a life in the US with a good women.
From your post I don't think for a minute you just want an American wife to get to the states. I wish you luck in your search.
I live in the US and there are many good women here and I am sure you will find someone special and I sincerely hope your dream comes true......

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohebAllah
Member # 6621

Rate Member
?
farooqsaid1
Member # 7004

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for farooqsaid1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Moheb, It is everyone choice to choose whom he wants to marry. However, if most of the egyptian men want to get married from outsiders, who will marry our sisters, daughters,..?

I read that more than 3.5 M girl in egypt passed 35 years of age without opportunity to get married. My own aunt commited suicide after 38 years of age because of the same reason.

Just a thought, Wish you well

Posts: 70 | From: Vergina, SK, CANADA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by farooqsaid1:
Moheb, It is everyone choice to choose whom he wants to marry. However, if most of the egyptian men want to get married from outsiders, who will marry our sisters, daughters,..?

I read that more than 3.5 M girl in egypt passed 35 years of age without opportunity to get married. My own aunt commited suicide after 38 years of age because of the same reason.

Just a thought, Wish you well

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
belgium angel
Member # 5406

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for belgium angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
:
Ok.. NO it is not the ONLY way.. I am an Egyptian and I did travel around the world with my green passport (part of the world actually, still didn't make it to many other countries!!) I am living in Italy now.. I don't need to marry a UK or an EU national just to get the visa and travel.. Go to the embassy and book a flight ticket.. but please don't say that Egyptians marry for the visa as if it is a fact of life..[/QUOTE]

HI, as i like to ask you a question could you please contact me on my e-mail petoetje76@hotmail.com? thx

Posts: 9 | From: Belgium | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohebAllah
Member # 6621

Rate Member
?
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by farooqsaid1:
[B]Moheb, It is everyone choice to choose whom he wants to marry. However, if most of the egyptian men want to get married from outsiders, who will marry our sisters, daughters,..?

Salam Farouk,
Not to worry brother, many of our sisters and daughters married werstern, which meant converting generations & generations to our beloved religion.

Egyptiam women nowadays do not seem to get out often.This has changed a great deal from the time I was living in Egypt.
My university males and females used to go to Europe every summer holiday.

The Egyptian moslim women state currently is not very pleasant.
But I assure you that there are men at this very position.
Where is the Khatba ? She would do a good job in the current condition.

I am deeply sorry about your aunt, I am sure she did not the opportunity to get out to see and be seen.

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the way guys, I got two potential Egyptian/British educated brides ready.

I was just approached by the mother of one of them yesterday, but I do not how to go about it ? It would have easier if they were western girls.

Brother Farook, help

Dina

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
I do think they will not like the net introduction .

Dina

[This message has been edited by salama (edited 20 April 2005).]

lifeAgift
Member # 7143

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for lifeAgift     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My 54 year old mother would love the companionship of an egyptian male. So long as he's tall dark and healthy with wit and and a sense of humor. She's thoroughly impressed with my husband and keeps bugging him to find her a "friend". Anyway she's done making babies so that rules out all the young guys we know. i think she finds his consistent morals, friendliness and closeness to family to be very attractive.

Posts: 42 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohebAllah
Member # 6621

Rate Member
?
farooqsaid1
Member # 7004

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for farooqsaid1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by salama:
Where is the Khatba ? She would do a good job in the current condition.

Dina, Khaba now is not practical solution, however respectable match making web site can do wonders. It has to be free of charge.

Posts: 70 | From: Vergina, SK, CANADA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lifeAgift
Member # 7143

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lifeAgift     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mohebALLAH

I was serious, sort of...
I would love to see my mother happy, but then that would mean seeing another person miserable!
Alas I try to stay away from match making.

Salam

Posts: 42 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohebAllah
Member # 6621

Rate Member
?
Shadya
Member # 7341

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shadya     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If a person is truely your soulmate then you will never, ever replace him. It's like losing a part of yourself. He can not be replaced or forgotten and upon his death, you will never be the same person that you were before his death. After death you reunite with your soulmate because this kind of love endures long after our bodies give up. Their love is timeless and without end.
A soulmate truely understands every action and word before you ever even think it. He knows you better than you even know yourself. He knows the strengths and weaknesses, Yet in right or wrong, he will support who he loves the most, against all others and give his honesty to her in private.

A man with a soulmate will work like a slave, and live like a pauper and never even miss the wealth of possessions because his life is in her.

A woman with a soulmate will not deny him anything within her reach. She would never stray far from him because in every person she meets, she sees his face or she hears his voice. She loves him from the deepest part in her heart.

Posts: 52 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
farooqsaid1
Member # 7004

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Shadya:
If a person is truely your soulmate then you will never, ever replace him. It's like losing a part of yourself. He can not be replaced or forgotten and upon his death, you will never be the same person that you were before his death. After death you reunite with your soulmate because this kind of love endures long after our bodies give up. Their love is timeless and without end.
A soulmate truely understands every action and word before you ever even think it. He knows you better than you even know yourself. He knows the strengths and weaknesses, Yet in right or wrong, he will support who he loves the most, against all others and give his honesty to her in private.

A man with a soulmate will work like a slave, and live like a pauper and never even miss the wealth of possessions because his life is in her.

A woman with a soulmate will not deny him anything within her reach. She would never stray far from him because in every person she meets, she sees his face or she hears his voice. She loves him from the deepest part in her heart.

Shadya, the soulmate in islam is " Hasna Al Donia" and it is big bless, lots of people seek it and little get it

Shadya
Member # 7341

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shadya     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
farooqsaid1

You are so right. Also, sometimes we live through the bad experiences appreciate the good experiences.

My husband is not a perfect man, but his faults are few, and ones I can honestly live with. Who cares if he does not keep the house as clean as I like? He makes dinner for me every night and he can fix anything.

Compromise - Makes or breaks the relationship.

Posts: 52 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shadya:

Shadya, this is the most beautiful description of a soulmate I've ever read. It really touched my heart. Thank you

Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shadya
Member # 7341

Rate Member
EFL Thank you very much, but the man I wrote about gets all the credit
mohebAllah
Member # 6621

Rate Member
?
EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for sorsor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok ok araftouh el ragel fee 7ayatouuh eih el moshkellah enouh beydawar 3ala american wife and he is egyption , i am saudi and looking for an egyption groom we have something in common zay ma howah 3ayez el viza ana 3ayza el ahramat (nase7ah ma feeish a7la wala a7'af meen el dam el masri 3ala rayei m7amad foua2ad ba7eboukouh wallahi ).
Posts: 429 | From: jeddah ,saudi arabia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for sorsor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
???
Posts: 429 | From: jeddah ,saudi arabia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SiN_iNN
Member # 5754

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SiN_iNN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To Moheballah

Why do u think that it's better for u to go to the US of A ?
I traveled alot through my teenage, Been to the east and west of the USA and some other countries,Actually I did have alots of good time over there. But the question is "Is it the right place to live at ?"
Some of my teenage mates stayed at the States and didn't come back till the moment am writting you this post, Guess wt ! Those whom came back home are making better living than the ones stayed over there.

It's not about USA or Egypt or wtever, It's all about just HOME ... Best place ever been is home... That's where you belong dude...

Good luck

Posts: 140 | From: Cairo | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am pretty much sure that moheb got tons of emails, from 19 to 55 years old.
He wants to live in USA, ok, fair enough he is looking for a Muslim American because he wants the same faith... I understand. If he wanted just visa he would have less requests. As you all can see, he wants her to be of specific age, looks and moral values, he also knows what kind of personality she should have, so not many girls will fit this description.

But how people know that all this you said is actually truth? What if I tell my beautiful friend about you and than she finds out that you are married and have 2 Orfie Wives. You know that you have to prove everything you say otherwise it would be very naive to believe it just like that. I am pretty sure you would not want some naive desperate soulmate either.

Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohebAllah
Member # 6621

Rate Member
?
MTLEGY
Member # 7200

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MTLEGY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Moheb,
Listen up man , here is how it goes.

1) You owe absolutely nothing to anyone on planet EARTH, you don't need to justify your needs or give any reasons to any but to the one who is genuine enough and is willing to intelligently discuss this matter with you.

2) You folks who are so royally lame to allow your self to ask or give your ugly opinion need to dig your self a grave yard and take a dip in it. Whatever happen to the dictionary terms such as FREEDOM (how about freedom of choice,speech,etc)... One is carrying his beard, why you care, if it bothers u , don't fregin look ! Das all... Jeeeeez

3) Moheb, Ignore All Radically Negative Responses. There is absolutely nothing wrong with one wanting to take his/her life to another level (human nature seeks UPGRADING/Amelioration, something allot of folks on here lack).

My suggestion would be to post yourself a profile on Muslim Singles Websites, there is tons of them out there and insha Allah, take it from there, this forum is simply not ur best path to follow such

Best of Luck, Enjoy

Posts: 25 | From: Worldwide | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com