EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » something new,interested,enter....not interested....don't bother urself or me!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: something new,interested,enter....not interested....don't bother urself or me!
calm storm
Member # 7722

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for calm storm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

for those who think its a normal post or i am waiting for an advice or to read a nice reply...then u r wrong!
i got fed up of all the normal n usual ways for finding a man! i am not a desperate girl or a middle aged woman who searches for a man who can marry her n thats it, NO!
i can claim i am not like many girls, some would think i am rude, some would think i am crazy, some would say i am new....the last are welcomed, the others....just hit ur back buttom n let both of us live in peace!

in order not to talk a lot...i'll tell you about myself
sex: u should have noticed FEMALE!
nationality: egyptian
religion: muslim, believe in god and satisfied with it. ( i won't rate it...i am just satisfied with my belief, after all its between me and God, right?! )
why am i bothering u with this post?
said it before, got fed up and want to find a man
sexual interests: heterosexual
comments: i think i am normal, i won't say i am a phenomena or open minded or narrow minded or crazy or nice....etc
only people can judge u, u will never me a fair judge 2 yourself. i am only me!
i live with my family which is typical oriental. i can quarrel with them, fight with them, feel i hate them, feel they are imprisoning me, BUT they are my family and i do love them.

what do i want now?
a man i can live with. i am not talking about relationships and if u seek that, then search in another post.
i prefer a forigner, religion is up to u,but if u think you can talk to me, i must say i care for only one thing, a man who is willing to learn n know about my religion and can open his heart to a new faith.

want to confirm on that, i am not up for any lousy relationship or have time to waste upon a curious jobless freak! if u find urself willing to explore something u never knew before and know the right definition of COMMITMENT, then you are welcome and we can get to know each other better.

Posts: 5 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianSMan
Member # 7641

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianSMan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What if i am interested how can i contact u ?
Posts: 12 | From: Alexandria Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by EgyptianSMan:
[B]What if i am interested how can i contact u ?

Dear brother,

Do you fit the bill? Mon is very determined person. It shows in her words.

Wish you all the best of luck.

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianSMan
Member # 7641

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianSMan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by salama:
[B]What if i am interested how can i contact u ?

Dear brother,

Do you fit the bill? Mon is very determined person. It shows in her words.

Wish you all the best of luck.

I do fit except the part of being non Egyptian
but i am Egyptian
is there any problems with that ?

Posts: 12 | From: Alexandria Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[B] I do fit except the part of being non Egyptian
but i am Egyptian
is there any problems with that ?

Yes, a big peroblem sir, are your eyes blue? Is your hair blond or even brown?

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com