EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » Is there a woman wants to marry & live in Canada? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Is there a woman wants to marry & live in Canada?
Eddy
Member # 5950

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
""over 30 , so you are between 35 and 40!""

Hi,

I noticed that Egyptians women and men are concentrating so much on the additional details and secondary details of future husband and wife!

At the beginning of my thread someone start to talk about the cost of the marriage! and now someone going to talk about the age. Although I am Egyptian, when I think about a wife I ignore her age,her wealth and even her education. A normal man or woman grew up in normal society will use heart and mind to evaluate future partner. For example, I care about 3 things in my future wife, her natural beauty, her intelligence and finally how clean and organised she is. You can see here that these things can be very important to start a real love! What I am really looking for is LOVE, and love can not happen between Muslims unless they marry (eventually). Love can be the only important factor for successful marriage. No money and No age and No education and famous family names can protect marriage from Divorse.

So, I invite women to come forward and send me e-mail, in order to marry, women who wants to love a man for himself, personality, being smart, kind, have sense of hummer, strong, faithful, careful about you and your kids. Not just RICH AND FAMOUS!!

Posts: 81 | From: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatic For The People
Member # 7160

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Automatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eddy:
I care about 3 things in my future wife, her natural beauty, her intelligence and finally how clean and organised she is. You can see here that these things can be very important to start a real love!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 637 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Automatic For The People:
quote:
I care about 3 things in my future wife, her natural beauty, her intelligence and finally how clean and organised she is. You can see here that these things can be very important to start a real love!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Okay I want to understand this Eddy, and Auto.

When you are handed your visa to go to the west or is it when you arrive in the west, are you given a phamphlet of cliche crap that you are encouraged to repeat instead of refering to the ideology that you were raised with?

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eddy
Member # 5950

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My thoughts have nothing to do with where I live.

My thoughts can not be changed, regardless of the place. If you want to understand "this" Eddy, just read what I wrote one more time!
I am using very simple language, clear and sincere.

Posts: 81 | From: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Asooma you seem so interested why dont you propose to that guy and end this thread cause i feel like throwing up everytme i read you replies are you interested or not if not just dont reply , better go sleep in your b** and rest for awhile and i hope you wont think about egyptian men in b** as you told you earlier in another thread that you dont care about that

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eddy
Member # 5950

Rate Member
To Egyptian Guy:

I really didn't understand one word of your comment!
I am a man looking for an Egyptian women for marriage. Did you get it now?

Just don't reply to me, let nice women do.

Thanks..

Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egyptian-guy:
Asooma you seem so interested why dont you propose to that guy and end this thread cause i feel like throwing up everytme i read you replies are you interested or not if not just dont reply , better go sleep in your b** and rest for awhile and i hope you wont think about egyptian men in b** as you told you earlier in another thread that you dont care about that

and NOW you can go to HELL...
Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egyptian-guy:

Just because your virtual name is Egyptian guy...that gives you the right to abuse the ladies on this forum...I do not think so..as a matter of fact you were rude and made a fool of yourself...are you jelious that no one is giving you any attention...you know..we learned in Egypt if you do not have something nice to say just keep quite..and in America Silence is a virtue...as far as I'm concened you are virtuless....and you now can go to bed or hell and think of egyptian guys too it may fits you...
Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MTLEGY
Member # 7200

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MTLEGY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Embarrassed] ...no comments
Posts: 25 | From: Worldwide | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 7 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I wish to add some information to my first search:
I am Egyptian - Canadian and looking to marry a woman of any nationality but she should be over 30 years of age.

Thanks,

Hi Eddy [Big Grin] Welcome to the board. I don't see anything bad in looking for a partner. It is a little but unusual that you are looking online though. There is another topic in "Living in Egypt" under the title: Searching for Soulmate by Late Knight, where I asked him several questions. Would you mind answering on all of them so potential female readers can better have an idea of what you are looking for. Late Knight also gave an excellent description of himself, it would be good if you have one too. Some people did not respond well, but some do, so don't give up in your search. Everyone has own style and some people prefer to be more active in search instead of being passive and wait for something just to happen. Also, I hope you don't have such a bad impression about people here. Let me assure you, we are not that bad at all. Some people here including ladies are very educated, happy, attractive, funny, and nice folks. in addition, You also never know who is reading this message board.

Good luck!

Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eddy
Member # 5950

Rate Member
Sharon Stone!,

Thank you very much, I will give it a try.

By the way I am Egyptian, I know about our women too. But I think nowadays they are a bit confused about love & marriage, about man & woman relationship, I remember when I was teenager in Egypt, girls were so romantic without a limit!
Now they are really different, the culture is massed-up around. So they look at you, listen to you, even touch you, but their mouth is full of questions!!! They wanna know first all the information about you. Nothing personal! they just storm you with questions can be classified as Material stuff. You feel like you are interviewed by the Tax office or the ministry of Finance or the CIA, or all of them at same time!

No more romance, no more love, no more admiring the personality, no more music, and finally no more dance!!

I am sorry, I am getting crazy, I am even thinking about going to search abroad.. like foriegn women.

Help me guys, stop me from doing this, I love you Egyptians!

spidergirl
Member # 9863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for spidergirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sharon Stone!,

Thank you very much, I will give it a try.

By the way I am Egyptian, I know about our women too. But I think nowadays they are a bit confused about love & marriage, about man & woman relationship, I remember when I was teenager in Egypt, girls were so romantic without a limit!
Now they are really different, the culture is massed-up around. So they look at you, listen to you, even touch you, but their mouth is full of questions!!! They wanna know first all the information about you. Nothing personal! they just storm you with questions can be classified as Material stuff. You feel like you are interviewed by the Tax office or the ministry of Finance or the CIA, or all of them at same time!

No more romance, no more love, no more admiring the personality, no more music, and finally no more dance!!

I am sorry, I am getting crazy, I am even thinking about going to search abroad.. like foriegn women.

Help me guys, stop me from doing this, I love you Egyptians!

well eddy i think that is normal dont you think? situations like this grown out of the habit of arranged marriage.These girls learned that a husband should be suitable and we al have an idea what suitable means dont we? So ofcourse these girls are intrested in only material stuff and we can not blame them it is how they are raized to think. Now i have nothing against your search here but i do think if you want a girl who is interested in you personal then make sure when you find a candidate that indeed she get to know the real you first.
Posts: 16 | From: Belgium | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eddy
Member # 5950

Rate Member
Spidergirl,

Thanks, you are very wise, provided me with a respectful comment. Not too many people on this site
gained my respect like you.

About knowing the "real me". I still don't believe that "Money" or "Age" can represent anybody.

If a woman likes a guy for his money, then she actually acted just like a "pro"

spidergirl
Member # 9863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for spidergirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well eddy that was my point when i said that this is what girls learned to like men for,they do not know better.And that is why i said make sure they got to know the real you,and i meant your personality.
Posts: 16 | From: Belgium | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey eddy,
It is good to remember, too, that when people come from really poor place, they don't always have the security to follow their hearts. So it may be "responsible" for the girl to inquire about finances, as cold as it may seem. You could start talking to someone who is inquiring about you in this way, and then find later that behind this unattractive approach is a person you desire.
Ensha'allah you will find someone,
Good luck in your search,
[Smile]

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eddy
Member # 5950

Rate Member
You guys are wonderful! Now we are talking, really.

I will find time and make some more comments about Poor & Rich, etc.

Eddy
Member # 5950

Rate Member
Sorry I forgot to thank QueenBee & Spidergirl for being nice, friendly and wonderful.

Eddy

' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are right Eddy. Being rich and poor should not matter but whoever reads the title of your topic may get the idea that living in Canada could mean that you are rich.

Although, don't take me wrong, we all know there is poverty everywhere in the world, but some people will be attracted to Canada more than to a marriage, so they will marry to get to Canada.

In the other hand Canada is very far, many ladies will not want to leave unless they know that you are what they are looking for. To them Canada is meaningless if the husband is not what they wanted.

Remember some ladies are waiting all their life to marry the husband. They want to make sure that they are marrying the right person.

Now, I talked to one man who lost his lover for the similar reason, and he told me: "She did not want to live poor, that's her right. There is nothing wrong in wanting better life."

Now if you can find a woman who will click with you in all levels, and who will not ask any questions, that's rare, maybe in the teenage years when nobody cared about whom they are really falling in love with. [Big Grin]

Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eddy
Member # 5950

Rate Member
Hi "Sharon Stone", Hi wise decent people,

Thanks for your comments and wise ideas.
I am not poor neither rich. Being poor, as poverty can be impossible justified to any person, woman or man. Being average like me I think is better than even being rich. It is more likely the marriage succeed when they start from a reasonable point of wealth. Rich is risky!
Even when woman see her husband start to be rich she automatically feel unsecured that he may look for other women!

For a man like me, I avoid to marry from a rich woman, because for any small mistake she will use her "POWER" and kick me out!

Recent study found that working women are more into divorce than others are. Why? Because they have no reason to tolerate man's mistake any more. Anyway, I am not inviting women to search for poor men! I am only saying(in my opinion)that up to 80% of the marriage in Egypt have no "taste" of love at all!!!
So what the marriage is all about if there is no taste of love, how they even sleep together?
Tell me! It turns to be like selling beautiful women to who has the price. Parents, relatives and even friends are just storming their girls or "old girls" with advises on how to wrongly choose their long-waited husband. They never tell them how do you feel about him. I remember my dad asked my sister one question when she got a candidate: Do you like him???????
" That's in the 70th baby" , Now Fathers meet the guy,ask him 100 questions, then turn to his daughter and say: Next ""Thursday honey"" Mabrouk!!
Can she talk, yes sometimes, she say something from the back of her head, they tell her right away, tomorrow will shaw you the "Apatment"!!!!

I don't want to marry any or fall in love with any - even Miss Egypt - if she doesn’t love me as human as I am as a man, not as a bank teller..

Eddy,
I’ll still keep looking, trust me!

Eddy
Member # 5950

Rate Member
Thank you " Paint Me As I Am".

The only problem with that, that the Imam may have a database filled with women who are religious. I can not get along with religious people. Don't misunderstand me please!

It is not fair for the woman that she marries me. You know what I mean?
She will not enjoy living with someone who is different than her in this matter. I see religion in a different way than these people. I believe it is only in my heart. I am responsible for it, I don't share it with someone else, and I don't talk about it that much.

That's why I did not try Imam yet.

OneLoveOnePeople
Member # 9667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneLoveOnePeople     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck with your search, I hope that you find someone very special and fit for u, spiritually, emotionally, and intellectually...Ignore the haters, they are not worth acknowledging....Good luck to ya, and God bless ya
Posts: 100 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoDooR
Member # 10035

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoDooR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont understand that part where u believe religion is just in the heart [Eek!]
I'm from Toronto, and I see how some of the gurls here are like.....they're either extremely yucky, moderate (prays sometimes, skips sometimes, bas on average good), and then there are the very religious ones.
- The yucky type is no good for marriage!!
- The moderate type needs someone who has more religion in them than just in the heart
- And taba3an the very religious ones will look down on u (no offence ofcourse)

Aaaaaaanyyyhooww....
did u try going to the Exhibition for the Eid prayers?!!
tonnes and tonnes of egyptian gals there.. do u live here with family?? Don't u have any friends that are either available or who know someone available.
Toronto (and the rest of the GTA) is the best city to meet arabs, specifically Egyptians!! they are all over the place!!

elmohem...
Good Luck searchin! [Smile]

Posts: 36 | From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 5 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I am looking for a woman who is serious about marriage and family, and wants to live in Toronto - Canada.

Well its been over a month since you posted ur topic and I am just wondering how is your search going? You know, sometimes if we don't look too
hard we meet people in such unexpected ways and
places. I honestly believe people that are not already in a relationship have no idea who they
may fall in love with....

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Show Time
Member # 8513

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Show Time     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya man I fought sono for you..risking my neck and no results yet [Smile] .. I was backing you up all the time... remember that when you are in your honey moon [Big Grin]
Posts: 627 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eddy
Member # 5950

Rate Member
Hi Guys!!!!!!

Thank you all for asking. I tell you the truth, I did not find one yet. Some women sent me e-mails. They are nice women from Egypt, but I found them too young for me. 3 of them were under 25 years old! One was 35 I did not like her, she did not like me too I guess. Still looking, I also tried Muslim site, I got one who wants me very very religious. I told her I can't promise, I am behaving good enough! but I can't be religious ever. I will keep looking, I will let you know of any progress. Now I am busy with Egypt in African Cup!

Shereen_Z
Member # 10173

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shereen_Z     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck to you Eddy
Posts: 16 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahmadsoufy
Member # 304

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahmadsoufy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i advice 2 have Ngeg she have very big nose like midan tahrier
Posts: 107 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eddy
Member # 5950

Rate Member
Thank you
meena
Member # 10331

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meena     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Eddy:
[QB] I can't believe you call me too cheap.
I would like to listen to this; if you are just trying add some more points like numbers of posts to your profile, then go ahead and talk as much as you can. If you want to help me then just step aside from my search. If I am cheap, I will not marry at all. Why don't you think that I am looking for a different quality of people in this site.

Ignore her.She is a known hateful creature.Never liked good to any. Keep off her and ignore.

Posts: 24 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eddy
Member # 5950

Rate Member
Thank you Meena
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eddy, You are still here?
Did you find her yet? Your lady?
I hope you will very soon.

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eddy
Member # 5950

Rate Member
QueenBee,

Thank you for asking. To tell you the truth, it is not easy, I am still trying. I got some response from this site, but they are all under 26yrs. My range is between 30:40. I got one from Islamic site, but she was 100% Islamic, like her life is just around religion. She wished that I 'll be the same. I had to tell her the truth, that I can't be this much about religion. I met her one time in Toronto, she liked me, but she did not like my attitude to religion.

By the way I'm not "Kafer" ! I respect all religions, I am Muslim, without any showing off, or talking too much about it.

I am still looking, wish me luck.

Thanks again

ahmadsoufy
Member # 304

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahmadsoufy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good luck eddy
Posts: 107 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eddy
Member # 5950

Rate Member
Thank you Ahmad Basha soufy
Eddy
Member # 5950

Rate Member
I think I need a " Broker "!!!
catch a 4alling **ChImP**
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
treat your heart like an open book ,each page you turn is a chapter when that last chapter is there simply write my heart is now closed ,the end and why is that ,cause your heart is sealed now with the soul of your life ....awwwwwwww ..i can just imaginate it your heart is sealed awwwwwwwwwwwww beautiful thinking ...
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
monopoly is a good game ...just a thought ...you can pass go and collect 2000 why you then need a broker when u get a game like that ..
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
GOOD LUCK EDDIE IN FINDING THE WOMAN OF YOUR DREAMS ..
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eddy

Member # 5950

Rate Member posted 08 April, 2006 09:13 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think I need a " Broker

you need something (a life) [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eddy
Member # 5950

Rate Member
mac0623

Yes you are right if I can find a good wife
then I will have (a life).

mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Ohhh Eddy you are so sweet, still no wife?
Do you go out and socialize, circulate?
Sometimes it seems like it is easier to find someone who is involved in the "real" life in your area than finding someone in cyberspace.
I know you didnt want the woman who is too religious, but I hope you call God to bring you the blessings of a partner in your life.
Depend more on God and ask more and I think He will show you something.. if it is clarity about your life, your search, than you can use that clarity to find a good path for your goal.
And, maybe, it will be a lovely lady that you find!

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
quote:
Originally posted by Sam on line:
quote:
I understand that this place is for Egyptians living abroad. So why you think it is a wrong place. I already tried Websites, but I did not acheive any thing there. One or two of the arabic sites have something called CashU?! or Cash card!
and it is the only way for paying membership. So I am trying my luck here. Just let me..

left you speechless sono [Cool] the guy is right that is his own business.wish you luck man
In otherwords you support the cheap and cheesy marital parodies?

Yup you are a hermaphrodite through and through.

why does it bother you so much??
you take things so personally [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey Eddy... i read your last post and got interested in your story so scrolled to the top (i didnt realise there was another page at first) and straight away was smacked with your glaring contradiction....

AGE???

you say you have met people but they are all too young "some of them are under 25" but you state that age is not something that bothers you... infact you actually criticise someone for talking about it????!!!!!

hey, didnt mean to get at you, i wish you all the luck in the world, but maybe you should re-read what youve written, compare it to the "organisation" that you expect from a woman and see the mixed up confused message you are sending out.

friendly advice!!!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BE YOURSELFAND POSITIVE YOU NEVER KNOW [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eddy
Member # 5950

Rate Member
To: Charm El Feikh,

Thank you for your advice. I did not send any confused messages. I can tell you what I always say without even reading the first page of my Topic.

I say age, money, education and religion do not matter to me. I received e-mails from women and I responded to them. Some of them were 23 years old. These young girls were honest and informed me that I am too old for them.

I respect them, if one of them said OK! your age is not a problem, then I'll continue with her to know her more. Every case is different, from my side and women side. I am not putting any search conditions or terms, I can get to know any woman. This doesn't mean I will rush any relationship just because they accept me. My main thing I am looking for is finding a true, romantic but simple love!

It sound so strange, right!!!

I only found women who had major problems with men, that they can never believe that I am a real man!!!!!

They gave me lots and lots of conditions and terms even before seeing or touching each other. Believe me my friend there is something big wrong here. I am only a victim of others!!!

I never change what I say, never change what I believe and never forget people.

The reason I talked about women age is because it is embarassing when a 20 years old girl ask me my age I say more than double yours honey!!

Then I had to say 35 to 40 please!

Thank any way, you are a careful reader.

hellraiser
Member # 10722

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hellraiser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yo Eddy, you look a bit like Ted Bundy, good luck finding a victim...er...wife.

--------------------
"The true art of a warrior is to balance terror and wonder."

-Carlos Castaneda

Posts: 216 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eddy
Member # 5950

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by hellraiser:
Yo Eddy, you look a bit like Ted Bundy, good luck finding a victim...er...wife.

He is actually more kind than me!
hellraiser
Member # 10722

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hellraiser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
He is actually more kind than me!

[Smile] Nice to see someone with a sense of humor.

On a more serious note, most women will be all over you like white on rice with the way you worded your message, in order to relocate, not to have a serious relationship with you.

Try getting out more, there might be a good woman for you in a place you least expect it, at your job for example.

Also, don't jump the gun and get married to just anybody, take your time and make sure you meet lots of women before making your decision.

"Is there a woman who wants to marry & live in Canada?"

See, most women's brains will only register the "Live in Canada" part, so try a different approach.

Posts: 216 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hellraiser
Member # 10722

Rate Member
quote:
QueenBee,

Thank you for asking. To tell you the truth, it is not easy, I am still trying. I got some response from this site, but they are all under 26yrs. My range is between 30:40. I got one from Islamic site, but she was 100% Islamic, like her life is just around religion. She wished that I 'll be the same. I had to tell her the truth, that I can't be this much about religion. I met her one time in Toronto, she liked me, but she did not like my attitude to religion.

By the way I'm not "Kafer" ! I respect all religions, I am Muslim, without any showing off, or talking too much about it.

I am still looking, wish me luck.

Thanks again

Eddy, please note that usually, the more you search for something, the more it will elude you, it's when you stop looking that you will find what you want.

Hope that didn't sound too Tao.

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi eddy... OK, good luck.
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com