EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » Shed a Tear for My poor EGYPT!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shed a Tear for My poor EGYPT!!!!
TAREK307
Member # 7838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TAREK307   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sit here and i shed a tear for my poor Egypt,once again Bombs and destruction, On Egyptians by Egyptians, WHY? Where did my poor Egypt go wrong? This Islamism is destroying our country! I am a muslim and i don't understand what those people want!

Ya Haram, its so sad beautiful Egypt has to deal with such animals!

If Egypt was a humanbeing it would be shedding a tear, and how sad our OWN people are our Worst Enemy!

And i guarantee some will try to blame the bombings on Isreal or the USA...

I am so sad that a country with so much history and so much potensial is in ruins because of Muslim Extremists! [Frown]

Posts: 511 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am crying with you [Frown]
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TAREK307:
I sit here and i shed a tear for my poor Egypt,once again Bombs and destruction, On Egyptians by Egyptians, WHY? Where did my poor Egypt go wrong? This Islamism is destroying our country! I am a muslim and i don't understand what those people want!

Ya Haram, its so sad beautiful Egypt has to deal with such animals!

If Egypt was a humanbeing it would be shedding a tear, and how sad our OWN people are our Worst Enemy!

And i guarantee some will try to blame the bombings on Isreal or the USA...

I am so sad that a country with so much history and so much potensial is in ruins because of Muslim Extremists! [Frown]

Yet I wouldn't doubt that these suicide bombers family's are getting some financial assistance from a Wahabi special interest group.

Bombers, imperialist armies rarely do so much damage and carnage for alturistic reasons. There is always a bottom line involved. Don't kid yourself.

Killing is a sin, no matter what.

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Tarek, wished it would just go away, in some time it will, in the mean time so much is lost in lives and happiness. It's just not fair.
I think it is a good thing that we stand together in this. I saw a picture of tourists and Egyptian's in my newspaper that held up an Egyptian flag together in a protest demonstration in Egypt against these bombings.
I hope these angry and violent men will get the message and act on it.
Much more to be done yet. But we do whatever we can. I am so sorry. Tourists fly home and Egyptians are left with the chaos and loss of income. I am so sorry.

Demiana

Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Tarek, surely your topic describes the emotions of many people on this forum. Believe me I did not cry when hearing the news but I was just shattered and thought "oh no not again". My heart felt very heavy. Egypt doesn't deserve this, no country deserves what happened. But your government needs to do much more efforts in fighting terrorism and to protect their own people and foreigners.

Let's hope for the best.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TAREK307
Member # 7838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TAREK307   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Tigerlily*:
Hi Tarek, surely your topic describes the emotions of many people on this forum. Believe me I did not cry when hearing the news but I was just shattered and thought "oh no not again". My heart felt very heavy. Egypt doesn't deserve this, no country deserves what happened. But your government needs to do much more efforts in fighting terrorism and to protect their own people and foreigners.

Let's hope for the best.

I know Tiger, but the problem is that they don't pay the police good or treat them with the respect they deserve, unless your a captain in the police there your a "shawish" which is a lowely policeman that realy pretty much is looked upon as an uneducated peseant! i don't know if you remember when i wrote the things that Egypt needs to do to correct some problems last year, but that was definitly one of them!
Posts: 511 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake poison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no tarek, it's lack of organization, the police forces aren't strong, trained nor equipped enough to handle, control nor stop situations like that.
and the actions of the State Security came too late.
but i'm sure after the new attacks the Army and teh state security will be taking matters into their own hands.

Posts: 517 | From: snake city | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i share your tears tarek [Frown]
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there will never be peace in the middle east.

unfortunately egypt seems to be unique in that its not just a political forum, its a tourist hot spot.

forget the statistics about how many people go there.... how many people plan too see the pyramids at some point in their life?

how many children learn about egypt at a very early age? its a special place, so an act of terrorism there seems to affect most people the world over.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake poison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree with u charm, if u look at the middle eastern history it's full of wars and unrests.

very few arab leaders try to change that, thank god i was born egyptian, if u look at egyptian history, egypt was allways attacked never attacking.

may egypt be peacefull forever, ya rab

Posts: 517 | From: snake city | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can you imagine what would happen if someone blew up the pyramids.

think of the publicity they would get for their cause.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
it has been done before, the french invasion 1787 i think, they blew up the sphinx's nose (poor sphinx) and took it to put in a the louvre.

it would be very bad publicity, but y they already have bad publicity.

not only egypt will lose the whole world will.

i hope that would never happen.

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
2 soldiers shot its nose off with 6 shots. i dont think anyone has tried to blow up the pyramids.

can you imaging if one day they just wernt there anymore.

Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe Egypt is not at all doing that bad, with million mouths to feed, keeping peace with neighbours and western countries.
Egypt has a lot of pressure on education, and that is very important for countries to progress.
I only hope that the focus on 'islam' as a means for progress by large groups will be diminished.
I did see this documentary about Malesya, a large muslemcountry. One of the Maleysian explained the economic prosperity of the country by explaining that they followed the 'original' Islam. The idea to get knowledge where you can, that led to ME-countries being ahead in math, filosophy, economy up till the middle ages. They translated scientific texts from Greece, Italy, wherever, they made books, libraries, they traded. Now scientific knowledge is less valued. In narrowminded 'islamic' views it is only important as knowledge of the qu'uran that should be important. I believe Egyptians should focus on themselves and there will be a lot of power coming from it. Most Egyptians are hardworking, intelligent people. Creative in surviving with all that daily problems they encounter.

Demiana

--------------------
Fools blame everyone else, starting philosophers blame themselves, wise people don't blame anyone (Epictetus)

Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
i don't want to imagine it, it will be devestating.
snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Demiana:
I believe Egypt is not at all doing that bad, with million mouths to feed, keeping peace with neighbours and western countries.
Egypt has a lot of pressure on education, and that is very important for countries to progress.
I only hope that the focus on 'islam' as a means for progress by large groups will be diminished.
I did see this documentary about Malesya, a large muslemcountry. One of the Maleysian explained the economic prosperity of the country by explaining that they followed the 'original' Islam. The idea to get knowledge where you can, that led to ME-countries being ahead in math, filosophy, economy up till the middle ages. They translated scientific texts from Greece, Italy, wherever, they made books, libraries, they traded. Now scientific knowledge is less valued. In narrowminded 'islamic' views it is only important as knowledge of the qu'uran that should be important. I believe Egyptians should focus on themselves and there will be a lot of power coming from it. Most Egyptians are hardworking, intelligent people. Creative in surviving with all that daily problems they encounter.

Demiana

I agree with what u've, but with no management what so ever in Egypt, all the resources are going to waste.

I made a research in college about change, should it come form the inside or be imposed from the outside.

i reached a conclusion, that Egyptians dont what to change, they want their same ways and ideologies to succed thgough it had proven faluire, faluire and faluire.
on the other hand they are completly against change from the outside.

Egypt is like an old man who's so sick and so stuborn that he can't help himself and refuses the doctors to help him.

Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
No one wants change but one has to act upon the 'flow'. Egypt needs to get back to the confidence, trust and hope of earlier era's.
TAREK307
Member # 7838

Rate Member
quote:

Demiana [/qb]

I agree with what u've, but with no management what so ever in Egypt, all the resources are going to waste.

I made a research in college about change, should it come form the inside or be imposed from the outside.

i reached a conclusion, that Egyptians dont what to change, they want their same ways and ideologies to succed thgough it had proven faluire, faluire and faluire.
on the other hand they are completly against change from the outside.

Egypt is like an old man who's so sick and so stuborn that he can't help himself and refuses the doctors to help him. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Wow that is a great way to describe it! Very intelligent man!

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In general I think in many ways it's true what snake poison wrote although I also believe that many of the younger generation want to break free of certain traditions, want to have opportunities in life, don't want to accept everything, people know they can make a difference.
It's a shame that people are so bend down by their government, culture and religion, there is no place for diversity in Egypt. It's like living in a box, you have to stay inside it, don't dare to come out. It must be depressing to be studied, smart and there is no way you can actually have a career in life, what a misfortune.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
tiger, what u've said about the youth sooner or later will happen but when??

the period that Egypt and most of teh arab world are passing through is a lot similar to europe in the midlle ages, that means we'r 500 yrs behind!!!!!

things have to go faster....

Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this islamist want foringer out of egypt so it can get more islamic
Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com